Pages:
Author

Topic: What are your plans with your Crypto Currency? - page 26. (Read 5738 times)

Activity: 112
Merit: 0
My plan is to work to promote the project because I know I can receive a lot of tokens and sell it at the right time because I know you have to wait to increase the market value and you can sell your token.
Activity: 238
Merit: 1
Of course, crypto will win, so I'm going to keep my coins until the price grows!
Activity: 38
In the market situation currently, it will hold all coins to avoid any furthur losses. After that, when the market has good recovery, I will trading and sell my coins.
Activity: 500
Merit: 100
Mainly just to hold them and wait for the next bull market. Buy more also when and if the price dips again and just keep increasing my portfolio as much as I can. Maybe invest in some ICOs and others and wait for the prices of all of them to go up before I sell and take out my profit. My plan in cryptocurrencies is really to make as much money as possible from it.
Yeah, that's me. I am HODLing and waiting for the next bull trend. I also plan on expanding my portfolio. You have a great plan!
Activity: 378
Merit: 17
I plan to continue investing in cryptocurrencies. I hope that the market will soon stop falling. so I can invest.
Yes, there's a good chance the market will survive this down trend and will recover by the end of the year. Fingers crossed. I will continue investing too now that the price is low for many potentially great cryptos.
Activity: 280
Merit: 10
I will continue to persist in this field during crypto continues to be promising and delivering results. and I think this will last long enough because crypto is always rising and gaining support from many quarters. persist in crypto in some time in the future I think is a very good thing can be unpredictable.
We all need results, we haven't invested to just sit around and end up empty handed. I hope that this market will recover soon and we will become richer than we came.
Activity: 224
Merit: 2
now is still in the early stages of encryption. i think that encrypted payments are hot in the next 2 to 3 years. so, I invested in some OMG, REQ. smart contracts will grow rapidly in the next few years. Ether, EOS, AE, they are all worth investing in
Activity: 1313
Merit: 278
Yes, I plan to continue to invest in cryptocurrency after the market decline ends.

Negative trend in the market can last a very long time, I would advise you not to waste time waiting and invest now buying promising coins at low prices.
Activity: 966
Merit: 587
I plan to hold the main part of the coins until I see all the assets + 1000%. I think such profit is fine with me. To my mind.
Activity: 266
As for me, I plan to hold all of my coins in the near future. I believe that price of a crypto currency will grow, so I prefer hold insted of sell coins.
Activity: 336
Merit: 14
My plan is just to continue what I am doing at the very beginning, which is to support crypto all the way and for the meantime, right now as the market is in bad condition, I am just holding my coins and scatter all my coins in all different wallets so that there will be less chance of hacking and that is my plan right now!
Activity: 104
I will keep my portfolio for at least two more years.  There is still a lot of growth ahead of us and the one who bought for a long time will do very well)
Activity: 182
I plan to buy more coins and keep them at maximum. The market does not have them to sell now and in the near future. My decision is to invest at this stage.
Activity: 364
Actually my plan is very wide because I beleive that this market will be better in the future and all of world will know importance of that.
Activity: 373
Merit: 11
I just wanted to  know what are your plans on your cryptocurrency in the future?

Do you plan to keep on investing?
Do you plan to exchange your crypto in fiat and leave crypto?
Will crypto survive?

My plan for the future with digital currency is, I want to be an investor in every gift. and want to buy and sell every digital currency, I want to make a profit through digital currency. with this result I want to open a real business. that's my plan for the future starting with being a digital currency enthusiast.
Activity: 756
Merit: 250
Crypto as investment assets for the future. It is the most promising thing to do. see more support for crypto certainly makes things quite profitable if you want to be patient and wait for the crypto in the next few years. Crypto can have a look at the legality, of course, is a good thing and certainly make it costs will also be higher because it can be recognized by the world.
Activity: 154
Merit: 2
im planning to hold it while doing a little trading in the market. my plan is for long term purposes where I can pay using my crypto coins.
Activity: 126
My plan for cryptocurrency is divided into two categories, the first is bitcoin, and the second is altcoin.
For Bitcoin, I think investment at any time is worthwhile, and Bitcoin is profitable. And it will always get a lot of profits, as long as you hold it for a long time, you will definitely get a lot of benefits.
The altcoin is to look at development, because the altcoin can be dumped at any time, so I think it is better to hold it in the short term.
Activity: 434
Merit: 100
The Exchange for EOS Community
well i want to keep them as much as i can. and when i have enough money to get retired and start a comfortable life with my family i will start to cash out. otherwise i prefer to wait. because i know that this market has a huge potential.

I think, it's the typical mindset one could have when engaged in cryptocurrencies - to have a better and comfortable life. I have my crypto portfolio on hold and locked to a certain time before i have to sell them or better yet invest more on them because i am also planning to expand my portfolio in the future.
Activity: 665
Merit: 107
I just wanted to  know what are your plans on your cryptocurrency in the future?

Do you plan to keep on investing?
Do you plan to exchange your crypto in fiat and leave crypto?
Will crypto survive?

I think crypto will be here to stay.
What I'm doing right now is to quarterly take profits.
So far, I have already taken out my all fiat exposure + some profits now.

Pages:
Jump to: