Pages:
Author

Topic: What are your plans with your Crypto Currency? - page 25. (Read 5738 times)

Activity: 448
Merit: 1
I'm not going to do anything with my crypto currency in the near future, it seems to me that we need to wait for the moment when people start leaving the crypto-currencies massively and only then can the crypto-currencies start recovery, because this is an important moment today.
Activity: 574
Merit: 253
I plan to make Crypto as my future asset, I have done various businesses and investments but not maximally, and Crypto is a hope that can make me successful and rich, I hope to be rich before Crypto disappear.
Activity: 236
Merit: 0
I know bitcoin sudag since 2017 yesterday, and I have started trading at that time, and I still have a few coins in exchange, and I know this forum only 7 months, and from me I joined some bounty programs I also got a few coins . I hope, by the end of this year all coin prices will rise, because I want to sell all the coins I have. I hope, from the sale of my coins later, it's enough to buy a car.
Activity: 275
 I hope that soon it will be time and the tokens will go up to exchange on fiat I do not intend. As long as I wait, I will increase the amount of tokens. I am not going to get rid of them.
Activity: 560
Merit: 101
I'm waiting for changes in the market. The market froze and does not move, the prices range is very weak so it is very difficult to predict their further movement. I think now no need to buy coins, you need to keep the coins you have and wait for changes
Activity: 61
At this point I for now am monitoring the market and holding my cryptocurrencies until they start increasing and generating good profit. At the same time I am looking for some good ICO projects to join too.
Activity: 1008
Merit: 500
I keep bitcoin and altcoin, sell them when profitable> 10%. I can say I do not hold a long time like most people here. Because I do not have the patience to do that. This time I was standing outside the market and observed. Can not trade daily with dangerous market like this
Activity: 111
nothing new, as I will invest as well as invested . and hope that prices will start to rise
Activity: 672
Merit: 10
I plan to invest crypto as much as possible, even though many are pessimistic about the future of cryptocurrencies but I am sure that someday crypto will become an international payment standard.
Activity: 61
as long as there is a demand for crypto currency, I will just HODL. In the hope that it seems to me in the future the course will grow, and we will restore our position. You do not need to sell everything now when everything is low!
Activity: 84
Presently i am not thinking of leaving crypto and neither do I think of selling my coin. All I am think as if now is how to make it big on crypt like others av been doing, then will I think of next step.
Activity: 728
Merit: 252
I made plans to enrich myself by investing in new projects, but it seems to me that in this way it will be difficult to break through this problem. Now it is important to wait for the time when the market begins to revive, we will understand all this.
Activity: 238
Merit: 10
for the moment i'm going to hold my crypto, but i plan to enjoy them as much as possible, going on vacations, buying expensive stuff, maybe invest in a small business, but i'll never leave crypto world
So many people have been asking the same question as third you asked, since the inception of this year. Despite that, cryptocurrency is still surviving and it will continue to survive. Crypto has a lot of future prospects. Even if there have been scam ICO that scare people, i have noticed is that, the crypto space is gradually being pruned in order to eliminate the scam projects out there.
I never expected to get rich with coins so calm attitude to the situation on the market. I have the Ethereum and gradually going to buy another. I treat the coins as long-term Bank Deposit and hope that in a few years the Ethereum will show growth of at least 1500 - 2000 dollars and I'd be really happy
Activity: 966
Merit: 500
Keeping them for a long term, in the mean time I'm doing some adjustments in my portfolio.
Activity: 428
Merit: 12
I don't really actively participate in the cryptocurrency of life. I have a certain amount of coins not in a hurry to sell them. I think that in the long term all these coins will rise in price. I don't play the stock market and not invest in ICO, I just save the coins and wait for a good chance to profitably sell their
Activity: 28
My plan is to invest as much as possible until the coins are very cheap. I choose to put in more money and hold them for longterm. I'm still believer of crypto.
Activity: 350
Merit: 100
My plan is to get me a bounty to receive a lot of tokens and to hold me and sell for a high market change. trading strategies need more money to get more. You can also keep in mind the bounty of some unpaid after ICO.
Activity: 448
Merit: 4
I just wanted to  know what are your plans on your cryptocurrency in the future?

Do you plan to keep on investing?
Do you plan to exchange your crypto in fiat and leave crypto?
Will crypto survive?

I believe that the future of the cryptocurrency. Despite the bear market, I keep my coins and will remain in the market. I think we are business to the arrival of a bull market autumn-winter.
Pages:
Jump to: