Pages:
Author

Topic: What are your plans with your Crypto Currency? - page 3. (Read 5707 times)

Activity: 1176
Merit: 500
I'll just keep my coins until they rise in price several times and then sell them. It will certainly take quite a long time, but I'm not in a hurry, as I have invested in cryptocurrencies in the long run.
Activity: 82
Merit: 0
 I think electronic money regardless of the disaster will come, whether the market will give up or even regulations will control the digital currency. I think electronic money is for future generations and I want to invest for future use.
Activity: 98
I will choose to hold my tokens for a long time. If I do not need to use these funds, I believe that the industry will have better development in the future. Therefore, holding them for a long time will allow me to obtain a lot of wealth in the future. I think this is a good investment.
Activity: 182
Merit: 10
platio.io
I am trying to watching everyday picture on the market and holding my coins and waiting when the price will grow
Activity: 30
Current situation of the market is quite gloomy. For now, I only have plan to save my coins on crypto. I don't want to sell them all out after the distribution. I have learnt the information around this. Many people suggest to sell. But I myself will hold it for better future investment.
Activity: 728
Merit: 101
of course I will continue to be part of the crypto world, and the crypto assets that I have now will definitely sell when the time comes, that is, when the price matches what I want, for now I will not sell it because the price is still too low
Activity: 115
I strongly believe in the future of cryptocurrency. But, I think, the market won't regain it's popularity so quickly. Now I'm just holding my tokens and trying to get more. What concerns investing, I'm waiting for lower prices and then I'll defenitely buy some prospective coins. The question is: how long to wait for starting fullfilling my investing plan?
Activity: 173
“The Future of Security Tokens”
I want to act according to whatever will happen to crypto and the market. For now, I continue participating in bounties and investing, plus researching into new projects, and I'm not planning to stop any soon.
copper member
Activity: 490
Merit: 2
Right now i am holding my cryptocurrency. I have already converted all my coins into ETHEREUM and now i am waiting for market to improve. Though i do not need money so hurriedly, but still i want market conditions to improve. And one thing is for sure that i am not quitting cryptocurrency at all .
Activity: 198
Crypto will keep on growing in the following couple of years. This time is the correct time to get ready everything so as to get awesome outcomes in the field of crypto. contributing for crypto, over the long haul, is the correct decision let alone at the cost of a crypto still shabby. positively crypto can be extraordinary sooner or later with a considerable measure of help which began there.
Activity: 1526
Merit: 332
★Bitvest.io★ Play Plinko or Invest!
I just wanted to  know what are your plans on your cryptocurrency in the future?

Do you plan to keep on investing?
Do you plan to exchange your crypto in fiat and leave crypto?
Will crypto survive?

I don't have any sort of specitied plan towards crypto. I have a plan on when and where I will spend the money I will get on it. I just keep doing my usual stuff here now and then. Investing? No, not that I don't invest I just keep doing some signature stuff, oh I was wondering lately if I could do some investing things but not yet planning. Some kind of I see myself investing and do some extraordinary thing better than I usually do here.
Activity: 238
“The Future of Security Tokens”
I surely plan to keep investing because I 100% believe in the bright future of crypto; I'm sure that it will replace traditional cash and money.
Activity: 244
My plan is to continue joining bounty campaign because I can see that Cryptocutrency will be successful as time goes by. I am not more on investment of coins but what I invest is time and patience. I also enjoy learning new things about crypto especially on how you could earn money from it.
Activity: 216
Well, I am a bounty hunter here, and I will collect the coins I got from the bounty campaign. I really hope the coins I have are truly valuable in the future. So, my plan is to save the coins I have as future assets.
Activity: 210
I will hold my tokens for quite a while. On the off chance that I don't have to utilize these assets, I trust that the business will have better improvement later on. Thusly, holding them for quite a while will enable me to acquire a great deal of riches later on. I think this is a decent venture.
Activity: 98
Merit: 1
I believe that in the long run bitcoin will grow. How will anyone really not know, we can only observe. But I don't stop believing in the strength and perspective of the crypto currency.
I really want to develop this system.
Activity: 233
I would prefer to hold my coins till I am getting the suitable price for them.
legendary
Activity: 1176
Merit: 1001
CryptoTalk.Org - Get Paid for every Post!
Investing and doing ICO bounty will be a good thing to do. crypto is a strong community.

I do plan to exchange some of my crypto into FIAT but will never leave this currency.

Will crypto survive?
Definitely, they will survive and grow bigger.
A strong coin will have a lot of money, nice people to chat with also the coins would have to have a large community.
Activity: 140
Merit: 1
My plan is simple, hold for as long as you can. and as long as there is a demand for crypto currency, I will continue to invest.
Activity: 728
Merit: 131
Investing and doing ICO bounty will be a good thing to do. crypto is a strong community.

I do plan to exchange some of my crypto into FIAT but will never leave this currency.

Will crypto survive?
Definitely, they will survive and grow bigger.
Pages:
Jump to: