Pages:
Author

Topic: What are your plans with your Crypto Currency? - page 5. (Read 5707 times)

Activity: 294
Merit: 10

for me crypto becomes a part of life. of course I will continue to work with her and be interested in this area. I think this is the future of humanity, to which all will come
Activity: 69
Merit: 0
I will keep investing and accumulating more cryptos using airdrops and bounties as I see crypto being huge in the near future. I'll rather be part of it now it is at its infancy instead of later maybe when it has already made its mark.
Activity: 574
My plan whit crypto Huh
I think 2 - 4 year letter time, i will take out half my asset on crypto and i will buy some house and marry my girlfriend and make a happy family.
That is my dream.
Activity: 462
Merit: 13
Assuming i abandoned Cryptocurrency investment what can i substitute in for.......... for now 'nothing'. And even who will abandon something productive and go in for unproductive stuff. For me. i'm holding onto my coins and investment and waiting for that special day.
Activity: 322
Merit: 11
I just wanted to  know what are your plans on your cryptocurrency in the future?

Do you plan to keep on investing?
Do you plan to exchange your crypto in fiat and leave crypto?
Will crypto survive?

I just want to make it clear to myself that, i will just hold on to my portfolio the only best performing coins should be hold, not the newly introduced coins and tokens in the market., because it will die in a short period of time. I will invest those that are top 10 in coinmarketcap of course, because i believe that cryptocurrency will have a major impact in the future, that makes people life more easy. I just remember the bitcoins when it was started in the market, nobody understand their value, but look at now, its very precious like a gold.
Activity: 322
My plan in the crypto world is to continue to invest, and the result of crypto investment I will use it to open a business in my daily life.
Activity: 779
Merit: 250
I just wanted to  know what are your plans on your cryptocurrency in the future?

Will crypto survive?

My plan is to invest early as of today and start my own business immediately when the market price skyrocket again in order to have a passive income.
Activity: 99
Merit: 1
This fluctuating and unstable crypto currency condition makes me sometimes think of leaving crypto currencies. But so far even though the condition of the crypto currency is falling but I still get a pretty good profit. Therefore, my mind to leave the crypto currency, I gradually removed. I am sure this crypto currency will last longer because this crypto currency really provides real benefits. I will still be patient struggling in crypto currency. Although now I haven't gotten as much profit as when the market is normal but I thank it. I am determined to contribute to restoring the market to be better according to my ability.
Activity: 350
For now I just want to increase my cryptocurrency investment! I haven't thought about exchanging my crypto coins with Fiat, or stopping in Cryptocurrency. I am still convinced, the future of cryptocurrency will be very good.
Currency Crypto is just beginning its development, more people are learning about the great opportunities that this world offers. Soon, the Crypto-currency will reach mass distribution
Activity: 350

Will crypto survive?
Soon I plan to withdraw a little of my savings into a fiat, for my peace of mind. And I will continue to invest further.
Activity: 448
For now I just want to increase my cryptocurrency investment! I haven't thought about exchanging my crypto coins with Fiat, or stopping in Cryptocurrency. I am still convinced, the future of cryptocurrency will be very good.
Activity: 364
Merit: 100
I plan to further invest and increase my crypto-portfolio. I am sure that in 1-2 years it will cost a lot of money.
Activity: 238
I just wanted to  know what are your plans on your cryptocurrency in the future?

Will crypto survive?
Ill just hodl for a while. Im still hearing for a bull market that will come in the coming months this year. when I will hit big pot soon then Ill start investing
Activity: 560
Merit: 250
People often view crypto as an investment bubble, and compare it to the previous tulip bubble. But I find the comparison of gold with Bitcoin seems more reasonable. Gold is a precious metal, limited in the world, and its preciousness has been imprinted in the human mind for thousands of years. In other words, gold has intrinsic value, and Bitcoin is almost the same
Activity: 55
My original plan is to trade it and invest more in other types of cryptocurrencies. But my plans changes because of the market condition. Right now its not advisable to trade cryptos. I think the best strategy for now is holding. Hold your crypto and wait for the right time to trade or sell it.
Activity: 156
investment in the world of crypto, is really very promising at the moment, so for the moment I will do it anyway, and of course I will trade with fiat for some needs. and will crypto survive? if we look at the needs of today's increasingly instant people, I think, crypto will continue to grow and maybe someday, crypto will have a new, more perfect version of crypto
Yes I agree with you. Well, my plan in this industry is gain a large value of profit. I want that this will benifit and support my financial. And I think this will work.
Activity: 266
My plan with Cryptocurrency in the future is to invest.
I will invest in coins that have good potential for rising prices.
Choosing a good coin will certainly have a good impact in the future and can be a coin that has a high price value if the selection of coins is right and fits the criteria of the Cryptocurrency market.
Activity: 84
My planing about crypto is continue holding my everything coins until the point when it's cost isn't high. I am an ethereum holder and a few alts holder too. Because of awful economic situation I can't offer them now. That is the reason I am supposing I should purchase more coins now for long time and when hold them. When they will pump I will offer them.
Activity: 166
Diversification is definitely one of the keys to success in this market. The more legitimate cryptocurrencies you hold, the more likely you are to have long term success, so the ups and downs of individuals tokens don’t disproportionately affect your overall value.

Activity: 120
W12 – Blockchain protocol
I think that so far it is not necessary to rush to take any drastic measures and wait until the market stabilizes, but for now I will just follow the favorites of this market, simultaneously looking at the dark horses.
Pages:
Jump to: