Pages:
Author

Topic: What are your plans with your Crypto Currency? - page 9. (Read 5734 times)

Activity: 644
Merit: 10
I just wanted to  know what are your plans on your cryptocurrency in the future?

Do you plan to keep on investing?
Do you plan to exchange your crypto in fiat and leave crypto?
Will crypto survive?
I will keep on investing and was planning to buy some Mozo tokens to fill my bags. And some Telcoins too =). I did sell few of my tokens which I will not regret selling it. I won't leave crypto and it will survive and it here to stay.
Activity: 77
Merit: 0
I figure I will keep on investing. Despite the fact that the market keeps on falling this year, regardless I procure a few benefits in some fleeting arrangements. This demonstrates it isn't difficult to purchase and offer digital forms of money. It simply needs time to ace. The digital currency advertise is still exceptionally beneficial. In the event that I think Very great digital money, I will hold it for quite a while!
Activity: 434
Merit: 103
Eloncity - power the world for free! /eloncity.io/
As for me, I just hold and keep my fingers crossed. I am really looking forward to the end of September, hope the ETF will be accepted and the situation on market will improve. I will say for many people here, holding and getting almost zero profit for half year is very exhausting.
Activity: 602
Merit: 258
My plans with cryptocurrency is to continue in investing with their company
because their abilities are proven and tested to the public to make you earn a good amount of income o profit in this business.
Activity: 336
Merit: 100
I plan on continuing to trade it and add to my stash.  I was using stocks/fiat and silver to protect my wealth.  Now we have  a brand new asset class and I want in.  I will be using my gains to diversify my overall wealth. 
Activity: 12
Will crypto survive?

Yes, but after analyzing market. And I prefer to choose top 10 crypto on CMC
Yes, after my money is enough to invest in property and other real business
I don't know, but I hope.
Activity: 574
Merit: 250
My plan is to learn how to trade and thus become independent of market instability. This is the best thing to do at the moment.
Activity: 588
Merit: 101
The market is not good. Some altcoins that I hold have decreased significantly and are very disappointing if forced to sell. So I have to hold it back while hoping the price will bounce back.
Activity: 770
Merit: 250
hold the crypto and buy big enough in this time and then wait for the next few years.  no doubt the prices will be better crypto for the moment and this is a good move if the future to hold it. Crypto will certainly experience high price increases in the middle of a lot of support that existed for him.
Activity: 183
my plans are to wait until the market starts to grow and start investing in promising altcoins.
Activity: 2478
Merit: 215
★Bitvest.io★ Play Plinko or Invest!
I just wanted to  know what are your plans on your cryptocurrency in the future?

Will crypto survive?

I have enough altcoins as my investment I'll wait for the right to time to got earning we should know bitcoin and entire crypto is been long time into the dump crisis, people still hoping price wake up again in the coinmarketcap.

Nope I can't leave crypto i still faith crypto become better again because crisis of cryptocurrency aren't stable wait for the crypto waking up again and become too much expensive than fiat miney.
Activity: 224
I'm going to keep my Ethereum in the long run. I think that in the future it will grow in price.
Activity: 630
I think if in the next month the prices for the crypto currency will decrease again, I will buy altcoyins from the Top 20 coinmarketcap and leave it for one year!
In order for the results to be maximum, you also have to do the market analysis in depth. Find coins that have great potential to experience an increase in the near future so that the profits you get can be maximum. I also have the same plan, but the market is still very saturated, it's hard to move, so I don't want to risk too much.
copper member
Activity: 153
DOMINIUM - Decentralised property platform
I think if in the next month the prices for the crypto currency will decrease again, I will buy altcoyins from the Top 20 coinmarketcap and leave it for one year!
Activity: 378
Merit: 2
There are so many opportunities that people in the crypto space that can be explored, so i do not see any reason why i should sell all that i have into fiat and opt out. This is the best online investment i have ever found, because i have tried several others and they all failed. Even forex that sees to be good, cryptocurrency is still better than it. So, i will continue to buy more tokens until the bullish market emergies.
Activity: 1372
Merit: 1
My plans are to earn a new crypto currency, to increase the crypto portfolio. And wait for the long-awaited growth of the market
Activity: 406
My biggest plan in crypto currency is. 1. Buy some outcomes that have a potential to grow a lot. 2. Hold now and Sell later. 3. Investment for the future. 4. Join from different campaigns.
Activity: 490

Will crypto survive?
My plan is to hold long term and wait until the market rises again. Now the market is on the downward trend, I will not sell at this time, I will continue to hold and wait until the market rebounded. I fully believe that in the future the crypto market will grow strongly. Also, now is a good time to buy more crypto, I will buy Bitcoin, Ethereum and EOS.
Activity: 336
If I see the condition of market for a few months ago, until now that the price of cryptocurrency is always fluctuative and not in the good condition. The price of btc and most of altcoins incline to decrease , because of that it is the best time to hold my coins or invest and I can sell them until the market show the green zone again. If I sell it now, of course the value is bad and I will get more loss from that. But i am optimistic the market will be better and the coins will raise again, like in August 2018 the price of btc begin increases slowly.
Activity: 56
My plans are aimed at preserving investments at the moment, the development of Bitcoin and Ethereum. If something else comes up and shoots, why not invest?
Pages:
Jump to: