Pages:
Author

Topic: What are your plans with your Crypto Currency? - page 7. (Read 5734 times)

Activity: 42
Merit: 2
I plan to continue to connect my life with cryptocurrencies. Of course, everyone hopes to become richer by investing. Not everyone is able to a
Activity: 308
Merit: 10
Even if there is a doubt for me to still invest in crypto i will just take the risk. After all it is the risk every investor should know. Maybe just be lucky next time.
Activity: 322
Merit: 0
Being a bounty hunter, I plan to hold tokens of interesting and promising projects in my opinion, and tokens of uninteresting projects will be transferred to other altcoins and tokens. And I plan to hold my portfolio for a 6-month period, and then I'll look at the situation on the market.
Activity: 252
Merit: 1
right now I just hold because of the low market price. What I did was called long term trading. This is because I thought of ways to avoid falling market prices.
copper member
Activity: 84
condition in the market i affected my handbag, i have lost a variety of money, however now not upset. I believe with the cryptocurrencie. I might not sell cryptocurrency in minus. i am hoping the marketplace will begin to grow quickly!
Activity: 140
I have not thought that far, which is clear as long as crypto can make money for me, I will continue to invest, trade and also hunt for gifts.
Activity: 24
Hold for now and if its posibble to buy more ,i have not sell any of my coins all this time so just HODL and good times will come back very soon anyway i think that way.
Activity: 22
My plan will continue to survive on the crypto because at the moment this job can give me the results very much. And I think crypto will continue to survive because people's interest towards crypto continues to grow and develop. And like these that make me sure that Crypto will continue to survive and have a future.
Activity: 350
continue to invest in some altcoins and btc for the long term, since the current market situation offers me one retention strategy
Activity: 154
Don't have much so far. But I'm still going to hold the majority of my virtual currencies and exchange some of them when I need cash, on of my plans is to join the cryptocurrency trading after learning how to trade.
Activity: 196
I inclination wait championing tidings rise curl, hawk btc/eth and get alts that much would be short, so I inclination hawk alts when it postdates btc/eth in daydream rise.
Activity: 196
My plan is holding these encryption for a long time, at least to 2020, 2020, BTC production will decline, so when the price of the BTC will certainly rise, the market comes back to you in a bull market the possibility is very large.
Activity: 156
I just wanted to  know what are your plans on your cryptocurrency in the future?

Do you plan to keep on investing?
Do you plan to exchange your crypto in fiat and leave crypto?
Will crypto survive?
I hold the some coins for the long term and to buy some more coins which have a very low price at this moment and it is top rank of the crypto market.
Activity: 224
"IGT-crypto - lifetime income from working exchang
I have plans to continue investing in basic coins (bitcoin and eth) and keep coins for a long time  Cool
I do exactly the same, since the market started to go crazy and young projects began to die like flies, I support only this couple.
Activity: 324
I think that I will sell all my coins when the market price increases. To my mind, it is necessary to do this to earn good money. If I don't do this, I risk losing money and this will be not good
Activity: 392
Merit: 100
I will continue to invest in promising ICO.  coins that are already in my portfolio, leave in hodl until better times. perhaps the part will sell if the market rises well
Activity: 131
Merit: 12
Do you plan to keep on investing?
Do you plan to exchange your crypto in fiat and leave crypto?
Will crypto survive?
I keep on investing. If I ever get out of this shitty shitcoin mud pile in which I shoveled myself into then I plan to exchange some of it for silver or gold and put it in the safe. But that's about it. Smiley
Don't have any plans of leaving the crypto world. Some crypto definitely will not survive, we have to be honest, there is no need for 1500 curencies! Grin Blockchain will survive, of course, that is done deal - there's no need even to talk about this.
Activity: 518
Merit: 250
I have plans to continue investing in basic coins (bitcoin and eth) and keep coins for a long time  Cool
Activity: 131
nvestments in the world of cryptography are very promising at the moment, so for now, I will continue to do so! 
This is only the beginning! So I'm with the crypto currency forever!
Activity: 89
I plan to buy a little in the next 1-2 years.I don't think cryptocurrency will start again the rapid growth in 2019-2019 ,but then she to the moon.So I advise you to buy and keep cryptocurrency as long as you can
Pages:
Jump to: