Pages:
Author

Topic: What are your plans with your Crypto Currency? - page 4. (Read 5734 times)

Activity: 154
Merit: 0
If I should I remain in the investment. However, it should always be alert. Since I've been comfortable with investing in crypto. and it makes me hard to leave.
Activity: 275
Whilst bitcoin does not stabilize and I will not grow up, I will keep my coins, I will not sell. Because they are now worth a solid penny. Better to hold
Activity: 168
Merit: 10
I really want to develop in this system. I believe that in the long run bitcoin will grow. How it will really be unknown to anyone, we can only observe. But I do not cease to believe in the strength and perspective of the crypto currency
Activity: 55
My plan is to hold long term altcoin, I only sell them when they reach the price I desire. I currently hold Bitcoin and Ethereum. I will wait until the price of Bitcoin reaches higher to what I want and Ethereum same lane.  Besides, I will buy some other altcoin such as Litecoin and EOS etc. When investing in the cryptocurrency market, I hope that crypto will bring me a better life.
Activity: 406
EndChain - Complete Logistical Solution
my plan is only hold until the price increases and gives me a profit of 30-50% and I will sell it, because I use cryptocurrency as a long-term investment.
Activity: 742
Merit: 250
I realize that many people enter the crypto market with the hope of turning a thousand dollars into a million dollars. I think people are mistaken that this market is a kind of bad luck, it takes a lot of luck to turn a million dollars into a million dollars. My own plan is to trade a bit but the hold rate for all coin stays at 80-90%, much simpler than the daily follow-up to Coinmarketcap.
Activity: 224
I have invested in cryptocurrency to improve my financial assets, where one day if it happens when cryptocurrency is recognized worldwide for its legality then I am very proud to be part of the future process of success for cryptocurrency.
Activity: 182
Merit: 4
I will always invest in bitcoin because I believe it will eventually become the universal currency of the world and people will accept its existence. And investing in cryptocurrencies has given me big profits.
Activity: 1382
Merit: 105
My plan to invest in cryptcurrency and hold them till December sothat i can get good profit in December.
Activity: 728
Merit: 500
I faculty choice gone to control my coin symbolising a great eternity. If I act not necessitate to application these funds, I accredit that the fabrication faculty bear surpassing developing in the next. Therefore, retention them symbolising a great time faculty give me to pen a total of riches in the next. I envision this is a beneficial investment.
Activity: 336
Merit: 100
I plan to keep my altcoins until they grow in price.  Later I want to review my crypto-currency portfolio and form it differently.  I want to allocate 50% of the portfolio for bitcoin.
copper member
Activity: 196
my current plan is to collect crypto through bounties and whenever i have money to invest in bitcoin. i hope thats a good plan. i will hopefully know it in a few months.
Activity: 154
A large chunk of my wealth are in altcoins which I bough at next-to-nothing give away price, usually from newly listed coins that seem to have been dumped but has a good team behalf them, some will eventually rise from the bulk, those are the ones that will make me huge fortune
Activity: 471
QUUBE — First&Only Quantum Resistant Ecosystem
There are many cryptos out there and I plan to do some few things with them like holding the strong and promising ones for long term appreciation, spend them online to buy goods and pay for services, etc
Activity: 448
Merit: 12
I plan to invest more into some coins this year, at least before the year runs out and wait for the bullish market
Activity: 64
I have plan to double my effort on bounty campaign and earn some good coins from it. After then wait for  green day to sell .It only calls for patience. One has to be patientt get the best out of crypto
Activity: 333
Merit: 100
I just wanted to  know what are your plans on your cryptocurrency in the future?

Do you plan to keep on investing?
Do you plan to exchange your crypto in fiat and leave crypto?
Will crypto survive?

I plan on earning coins through bounty campaigns and exchanging it to fiat money and used it to spend for my everyday needs.
For now, i can't invest, because i simply lack in funding to do that.
Crypto will definitely survive and it will grow that's for sure.
Activity: 700
Merit: 12
for now market at the bottom, so now I think need to keep everything altcoins and coins, waiting for green days
Activity: 107
I plan to wait for a big increase in the crypto-currency market and then I will sell some of my crypto currency. I want to see new highs, which will be higher than at the end of 2017. I will leave the other part in a long time. A couple of years.
Activity: 93
I don't know really i'll just continue what i'm doing at the moment because i don't really have much to do either
Pages:
Jump to: