Pages:
Author

Topic: What attracts you to a good crypto exchange? - page 19. (Read 36609 times)

Activity: 364
Merit: 100
The most important thing is the volume and reliability. No quality will stand above these in the exchange. Convenience plays no role if there are no volumes and you can't trust this platform.
copper member
Activity: 280
Merit: 0
Is there anyone out there that is against the idea of introducing more fiats?
Activity: 252
Merit: 1
For me a good cryptocurrency exchange must has good and enthusiastic support team, low fee and fast transaction, fast deposit and withdraw. It also must have automated withdraw, only use manual withdraw for big amount.

yup, this is few best feature  we desperately need right now.
Activity: 602
Merit: 100
I am in fond of decentralised exchanges, but their service isn't that good. I don't like when you can make a faulse on forkdelta and sell your tokens for low price or buy something 10 times more.
As for centralized exchages I don't like high withdrawal fees and long confirmation time
copper member
Are there many traders out there that don't have access to coins with their fiat
Activity: 121
It must have high lever cyber security, store user's money offline. It must have fiat trading pair and fiat withdraw option, this is what other exchanges don't have now.
Activity: 73
yes it is definitely because crypto currency movements are very volatile and significant which is why I am interested in this cypto currensy, besides that to get altcoins we are very easy and very good if we try to learn more.
Activity: 244
Merit: 10
Things which attracts me towards exchange is their background, Security & support level along with good token/Coin listed on their platform. The Community Engagement program by Exchange also attracts me like trading/deposit competition which gives chance to earn extra cheese if you do your trading properly.
copper member
Activity: 70
It's hard to find an exchange where you can cash-out quickly but FinanceX which recently launched in Vietnam offers wallet-to-bank transfers in less than an hour. Soon they will have many fiat options and their own FNX token post their October ICO
Activity: 560
Merit: 22
I am used to the route: Fiat -> Coinbase > Exchange. I heard Binane is going to offer fiat trading too, which would be a nice new feature. Right now it's more an inconvenience...I want to convert fiat as quickly as possible, not only to BTC....

Also, I need it to be at the final destination asap...right now, I first have to wait for my funds to arrive at Coinbase. This often takes several hours. Then I send it (foc) to Coinbase Pro (not sure if this is still relevant), in order to convert by limit order (again foc). Only then I send btc or eth to the exhange....

Time consuming...Smiley
Activity: 70
The exchange must have a reputation. In this business reputation is everything. Once you're caught on some kind of fraud, you lose a large number of customers.
Activity: 167
Although there are obvious benefits to using certain crypto exchanges over others such as high liquidity and the ability to use your fiat currency (not so difficult for those USD holders), but what other factors attract you to a crypto exchange?

The most important aspect for me about a good exchange is the volume. The more people in that exchange the more benefits we could take. Since it could mostly give rise of the coins price in that way.
Activity: 140
Merit: 10
SPOKKZ
Although there are obvious benefits to using certain crypto exchanges over others such as high liquidity and the ability to use your fiat currency (not so difficult for those USD holders), but what other factors attract you to a crypto exchange?
The most important thing for me is the security and speed of transactions, as well as a low fee. In general, I do not always use one exchange, but I choose it according to the situation.
copper member
If the trading site is already run for so long period of time that's the good for me even they need a lot of verification i will use it then if they really fast to access not like others i also like if they have free coins like bnb in binance that sometimes they gave another thing if the trading site have many users that using it,Moreover better to try all for knowledge then to see the new coin if they list in trading site
Yes, an exchange that offers its own coin will keep liquidity high and the coin will be more resistant to bearish markets
Activity: 210
A nexgen decentralized ride hailing
I am attracted by good turnover and fast cryptocurrency withdrawal ! There is also no verification of the minimum Commission in the amount of 0.005 eth
Activity: 455
Merit: 13
In my opinion, the interesting exchange for trading is the large variety of coins and the large volume of transactions and small fees and also the exchange that has innovation and the advantages of other exchanges.
Activity: 224
for me, one of the important criteria for a good exchange is security, high liquidity and small commissions
Activity: 714
Merit: 250
I always use exchanges that have clear legality and have a high volume every day because the volume is very influential on the exchange.
Activity: 130
Yeah it's a good exchanges if you can withdraw and convert your crypto to Fiat on same exchanges as this is more convenient.
Activity: 504
Merit: 101
The safety of the crypto exchange is very important. I do not hold my assets on the crypto exchanges accounts but when I trading I have to be sure that my assets could not be stolen. Also I like the exchanges with good and useful user interface.
Pages:
Jump to: