Pages:
Author

Topic: What attracts you to a good crypto exchange? - page 21. (Read 36609 times)

copper member
Activity: 70
Merit: 0
Although there are obvious benefits to using certain crypto exchanges over others such as high liquidity and the ability to use your fiat currency (not so difficult for those USD holders), but what other factors attract you to a crypto exchange?
Depending on where you are in the world there might not be many options. If you are spoiled for choice you can pick the one with the lowest fees, that supports your fiat and where you can cash out as quick as possible. I would rather use an automatic trading system than an OTC exchange because I feel it is safer.
Fiat is very important as traders often ahve to go through 2 exchanges to purchase any coin other than BTC. There are serious profits to be made on altcoins but you want to be able to cash-out directly. Fiat-to-altcoin trading pairs are amazing if the liquidity can be kept high Smiley
It's also waaaay more fun on real-time automatic trading platforms  Grin
copper member
Activity: 280
easy to find coins
Do you mean having a large selection of coins? Some exchanges accept any coin which is annoying
copper member
Although there are obvious benefits to using certain crypto exchanges over others such as high liquidity and the ability to use your fiat currency (not so difficult for those USD holders), but what other factors attract you to a crypto exchange?
Depending on where you are in the world there might not be many options. If you are spoiled for choice you can pick the one with the lowest fees, that supports your fiat and where you can cash out as quick as possible. I would rather use an automatic trading system than an OTC exchange because I feel it is safer.
Fiat is very important as traders often ahve to go through 2 exchanges to purchase any coin other than BTC. There are serious profits to be made on altcoins but you want to be able to cash-out directly. Fiat-to-altcoin trading pairs are amazing if the liquidity can be kept high Smiley
Activity: 21
easy to find coins
copper member
Activity: 70
copper member
Pages:
Jump to: