Pages:
Author

Topic: what benefits you've got from bitcoin in 2017 - page 3. (Read 1942 times)

Activity: 185
Merit: 10
I become more responsible mother.  I learn how to browse and check out the thread here. I started reading about bitcoin and started to think of investing in crypto.
Activity: 378
Merit: 111
year is almost changed, what have you got from bitcoin this year (2017), I personally benefited a lot from this crypto currency, I am an unemployed because in my country difficult to get a job, I really helped by the bitcoin, I can give a little money to my parents and it makes me happy to help the family economy Smiley , and my hope in the next year I hope to be better in doing all the tasks and hope to be able to work in the real world, what about you? and what motivation mu for the year to come?
We were all surprised with what happened with bitcoin last year. No one expected that bitcoin would go so high that time since China has banned bitcoin within their area and they are one of the biggest miner of bitcoin. While the sudden pump occured, I was able to gain a lot of monetary benefits wherein as the value of bitcoin continue to rise up, my profit also come together with it being higher with me doing nothing.
Activity: 25
Merit: 0
As i am a student so bitcoins helped me to earn my own life. I pay mmy college fees and have pocket money out of it Smiley
Activity: 294
Merit: 105
Bitcoin in 2017 was a blast. Price is so high in which my profit in sugbature campaign was a big help in my financial status. I wish those rates will bounce back. 2017 was the year bitcoin introduced to me and i was one the lucky person to join bitcoin that time.
Activity: 966
Merit: 517
year is almost changed, what have you got from bitcoin this year (2017), I personally benefited a lot from this crypto currency, I am an unemployed because in my country difficult to get a job, I really helped by the bitcoin, I can give a little money to my parents and it makes me happy to help the family economy Smiley , and my hope in the next year I hope to be better in doing all the tasks and hope to be able to work in the real world, what about you? and what motivation mu for the year to come?
Not too much benefits that I've got back in 2017 because that year is just start for me. But this year so many benefits that I've got from bitcoin, it helps me in my daily needs, especially from my financial problem, during my shortage time, bitcoin was really a big help and its a blessing for me.
It seems you didn’t have invested in bitcoins last year. Because if you would have invested, believe me there would be so much amazing profits for you at the end of year 2017. If you don’t know about this, get some past graphs of prices for bitcoins from October - December 2017. But don’t worry, things will be coming in this year too. Everything will be fine, just be vigilant and observant.
Activity: 896
Merit: 502
I joined bitcoin this month of March 2018 so to the question about benefits of bitcoin in 2017 no. But I'm hoping to get most of bitcoin now that I'm now part of it
It is not too late for you to be here and never let your hopes demolished by the changing time. Indeed you are moving in the right direction. Bitcoin is the fastest way of becoming a really rich person. It will never disappoint you as it has never hurt the investments of early people.

The end value of this year is predicted to be 30k dollars in the least and the real gain in the value takes place in the second half of the year. For now, just invest in bitcoin as much as possible.
Activity: 30
A special time pass it is for me. after retirement my earning was totally cut off. so i embraced btcs and they helped me to earn money
Activity: 406
Merit: 250
From 2009 nothing changes and everything you can got from bitcoin is profit that decreasing nowadays. I've got something but it's not important.
Activity: 359
Merit: 100
Reinventing Decentralised Finance on BSC
I started 2017 so I didn't have yet any earnings by then. I just experienced it this year. Wherein I earn 4 times the value of my day job salary. Because of that, I decided to focus here and quit my 8-hour job.
Activity: 68
I didnt find any benefits of bitcoins still now except some ponzi and scammy garbages in the ecosystem so better to restrain Smiley
Activity: 29
Bitcoins saved me from dying as I am going to attempt suicide being unable to clear debts
Activity: 1274
Merit: 115
★Bitvest.io★ Play Plinko or Invest!

I've learned a lot from bitcoin last year. It even had a great impact in my perspective and outlook in life. I've learned how to be very patience and it also thought me how to wait patiently. Also, I've gain good profit from it that I was able to sustain the renovation of our house and I was also able to help my parents with our daily finances as well as my siblings with their studies. I'm so proud to have bitcoin with me.
Activity: 1092
Merit: 101
I am a person like you, I am just unemployed and in 2017 is the happiest time for me, because bitcoin last year greatly helped my family's economy ..
I can also help the poor people in my place ..
Activity: 1708
Merit: 126

I've got to know bitcoin last year and I'm glad and happy to share that in just a short period of time, I was able to gain and earn money which has been very useful for me to start better here in crypto. I thankful that through my perseverance and willingness to earn and gain good profit from it, I was able to earn something to put up a small business as I am waiting for the price of bitcoin to rise up again.
Activity: 1092
Merit: 501

When it comes to benefit I could say that bitcoin gave a lot of things to helped myself, my family, love one, and friends. Even I don't have a job still I can extend a helping hand to the people which I like to give a hand in terms of financial aspects.
Activity: 182
year is almost changed, what have you got from bitcoin this year (2017), I personally benefited a lot from this crypto currency, I am unemployed because, in my country difficult to get a job, I really helped by the bitcoin, I can give a little money to my parents and it makes me happy to help the family economy Smiley , and my hope in the next year I hope to be better in doing all the tasks and hope to be able to work in the real world, what about you? and what motivation mu for the year to come?
just got to know Bitcoin around the end of 2017 but I started to join recently. Maybe I have not been able to earn money from Bitcoin but I've gained a lot of knowledge and different experiences since getting to know Bitcoin. But I believe this year 2018 is my chance to achieve the success I want. I will study and work harder in Bitcoin for maximum results. I am inspired by your story.
Activity: 42
In 2017, I managed to make good money when it rose in price to 20K....now I bought bitcoin and I hope that it will be possible to earn no less.
Activity: 184
I joined bitcoin this month of March 2018 so to the question about benefits of bitcoin in 2017 no. But I'm hoping to get most of bitcoin now that I'm now part of it
Activity: 350
Merit: 109
Bitcoin has a lot of assistance not only for me but to all bitcoiners out there who earned money just because of bitcoin. I think that all most the user and investor have one benefits that they get on the bitcoin. That is the financial freedom. I include myself also. When I don’t cash on my wallet, and my bank account doesn’t also have. I have no choice; I need to cash out some of my bitcoin. Not only earning income thought it and bitcoin help me to expand my knowledge.
Activity: 364
Merit: 1
I just started this year and I'm still working
Pages:
Jump to: