Pages:
Author

Topic: what benefits you've got from bitcoin in 2017 - page 4. (Read 1942 times)

Activity: 224
Merit: 10
year is almost changed, what have you got from bitcoin this year (2017), I personally benefited a lot from this crypto currency, I am an unemployed because in my country difficult to get a job, I really helped by the bitcoin, I can give a little money to my parents and it makes me happy to help the family economy Smiley , and my hope in the next year I hope to be better in doing all the tasks and hope to be able to work in the real world, what about you? and what motivation mu for the year to come?
Not too much benefits that I've got back in 2017 because that year is just start for me. But this year so many benefits that I've got from bitcoin, it helps me in my daily needs, especially from my financial problem, during my shortage time, bitcoin was really a big help and its a blessing for me.
Activity: 728
Merit: 502
year is almost changed, what have you got from bitcoin this year (2017), I personally benefited a lot from this crypto currency, I am an unemployed because in my country difficult to get a job, I really helped by the bitcoin, I can give a little money to my parents and it makes me happy to help the family economy Smiley , and my hope in the next year I hope to be better in doing all the tasks and hope to be able to work in the real world, what about you? and what motivation mu for the year to come?
it gives me the benefits and the opportunity to earn from home. I admit I earn enough for being a bitcoiner. It helps me with my families financial needs aside from my income in my regular job. I juat hope that the value of btc wil increase soon so that I will be able to trade now my btc.
Wow this is good thing I have ever heard about bitcoin advantages, you are absolutely right bitcoin provide us income even if we are at home, so bitcoin is the best currency, as it can be use along with our job we will not have to leave our regular job to get in bitcoin, if we will use bitcoin as an additional source of income as I use it, then it can help us to have everything in life without any financial problem, it made me financially independent and it is the most appreciable benefit of bitcoin for me in 2017.
Activity: 89
Merit: 0
For me bitcoins are saviour. They made me out of the debt load that i was under once. I cant have a payback to them Smiley
Activity: 1750
Merit: 589
Bitcoin done a lot of positive things to me and to my family last year, specially in filling up gaps between my income and my family's expenses. It was a productive year for me because i have trusted this technology and waited patiently until the price of bitcoin reaches almost 20k usd on the later part of that year.
Activity: 336
Merit: 102
I got only one benefit. Thats money. But this gives me more in my life. Because now i can work less and do much more stuff i like. So with less work and more time for hobbys, i got so much life quality. Thats why i always will believe in Bitcoin and Cryptocurrencies. So i dont sell everything, and now the prices dumps, but i will hold, because i earned enough and i will still believe even when it falls to some dollars.
Activity: 177
i got interested in crypto this year due to btc appreciation. learned a new world i havent been aware before - very interesting and promising. made a couple of easy bucks. 2017 was just a start for me.
year 2017 was a great year for me.bitcoin was a big help in me specially in financial aspect. I am so blessed because my fren introduce me to this kind of investment.bitcoin helps a lot of people. And now i am hoping that my relatives also see the benefit of bitcoin .
Activity: 238
Merit: 11
My benefits from 2018 from bitcoin is having knowledge on how to earn bitcoin because in the few year i have known bitcoin its only on the last month of 2017 i started on earning some bitcoin. And right now im saving up bitcoin points for my future uses and for my future needs.
Activity: 378
Merit: 100
I am really bless by bitcoin, through bitcoin I have gain financial freedom that should have been very difficult to attain with our traditional investment system.
I am so very proud that last year i started to work here in bitcoin,  and one of the benefits i've got from bitcoin in 2017 is all of my twitter campaign i joined is became really successful and i am proud that i buy bitcoin with a lower price last year before it's value was pump into $19k.
Activity: 2086
Merit: 603
2017 was the best, I earned a lot of money from cryptocurrencies. I bought some important things, paid some liabilities and other things that did help my family financially. Maybe because 2017 was the best year for bitcoin but I will surely continue what I did since last year.
Yeah, I consider 2017 was a great financial year since the sudden bitcoin's hike benefited me a lot but also the several more who were associated with it. Due to it great global emergence, it provided an enormous amount of profit not only to me but each and every investor. Furthermore, I believe it will keep on profiting us also in this year...
Activity: 462
Merit: 101
I am very helpful with bitcoin, from bitcoin I can realize all my ideals, I can help all the family though little but at least I can help my fellow family ..
bitcoin makes me no longer unemployed because it has a job and a considerable income.
Activity: 1120
Merit: 507
Bitcoins are really awsome discovery and it made oppurtunity for many unemployed subjects like me Wink
They really helped us a lot. I am lively example too. I am a student who was dependent on my parents for paying my fees and burdening my all expenses. But right now, I came up with handsome earnings every month through which all my personal expenses are being paid. I am not an unemployed student anymore. Best wishes for bitcoins to charm someone else’s life.
Activity: 119
Experience is the most useful benefit i've got from bitcoin in 2017. I was losing my money, over and over again, but that didn't stop me from trading.
Activity: 154
Merit: 12
I did get a few (very very microscopic) amount of Bitcoins from my signature campaigns. Although very small, I am very happy with it as that is still money to help me with everyday expenses.
Activity: 252
it gives me the benefits and the opportunity to earn from home. I admit I earn enough for being a bitcoiner. It helps me with my families financial needs aside from my income in my regular job. I juat hope that the value of btc wil increase soon so that I will be able to trade now my btc.
Activity: 382
Merit: 100
Live cams shows pimped with cryptocurrency on Sexy
probably the financial benefit at the end of the year I bought bitcoin at the beginning of the year and did not lose it because he brought me a good profit
It owes us best profit ratios that never been there from any other asset or currency so far. Like gold and stocks and many other sources, you wouldn’t be seeing such impressive and interactive response that bitcoins are showing towards their users. Everything is just in front of you, need is to learn and make yourself equipped with technical knowledge and lets start the game.
Activity: 516
Merit: 38
I got into Bitcoin in 2014,but I never achieved any single thing. I had to quit several times and join back. I was really confused, I don’t know why I kept coming back till 2017. The year 2017 was my breakthrough. I made a lot of profits in 2017 and that was my first time of making profit. So 2017 was really the best year in cryptocurrency for me.
Activity: 61
I just started dealing with bitcoin in 2017 so I did not get much benefit from it that year I'm waiting for this in this

Same here just started bitcoin this year so haven't got any yet but I know that I will be able to gain for this year. I'm working on it so hopefully everything will be in place.

Good on you doing your researching before getting, but what's holding you back?
Activity: 448
I just started dealing with bitcoin in 2017 so I did not get much benefit from it that year I'm waiting for this in this

Same here just started bitcoin this year so haven't got any yet but I know that I will be able to gain for this year. I'm working on it so hopefully everything will be in place.
Activity: 350
Activity: 196
Actually, i didn't get anything because i started join bitcoin last month, I hope i will get benefits in 2018. Hope for continuing my journey in bitcoin. Lets grow together guys.I'm so excited.
Pages:
Jump to: