Pages:
Author

Topic: What Browser You Use - page 88. (Read 139587 times)

Activity: 126
Merit: 100
May 14, 2014, 01:00:26 PM
chorme and firfox these two are best to me and i don't know about TOR ! so i don't use this
Activity: 140
May 14, 2014, 12:18:46 PM
I think there should be a polling option where we have check box instead of Radio buttons..! so we can vote for multiple option in a Poll like here most of the users use more than one browser but they can only choose one..!
I was looking for that too.>! as I have to primary browser that i often use Firefox and GC but sadly can vote for one only..!
Activity: 350
Merit: 252
REAL-EYES || REAL-IZE || REAL-LIES||
May 14, 2014, 11:53:08 AM
I think there should be a polling option where we have check box instead of Radio buttons..! so we can vote for multiple option in a Poll like here most of the users use more than one browser but they can only choose one..!
Activity: 69
Merit: 10
May 14, 2014, 11:46:49 AM
Google Chrome and Firefox.
Activity: 18
Merit: 0
May 14, 2014, 09:39:14 AM
For me Chrome is the best when it comes to speed, simplicity etc. However one may feel a little overwhelmed with the size of Google and with the amount of data we supply them with... In this case, stick to Firefox: cool array of plugins and pretty good speed.

Amen!
Activity: 140
May 14, 2014, 09:32:01 AM
For Me its Mozilla ,   Opera and TOR for some specific purposes .!
Activity: 42
May 14, 2014, 09:23:50 AM
Chrome is the one dominating clearly, the one that should attract most interest is IE's 2.5%. considering other world's people 2.5% Overall usage of IE looks too high for it, maybe just a 0.001% ? .
sgk
legendary
Activity: 1470
Merit: 1002
!! HODL !!
May 14, 2014, 06:02:43 AM
Actually updating on this just started experimenting with Pale Moon which is based on the firefox architecture but is its own independent software
So will see how it performs and holds out
One of the other category  Wink

If you're into trying out new ones, have a look at Maxthon
http://www.maxthon.com/

It has many nice features including cloud sync and supports portable installation.
If you want your data to be secure, don't put it on the cloud.

Totally agree with you. However its upto us what we sync. For example in this case I would sync my Favorites, Settings, Magic Fill data etc across all my devices, which is convenient. But obviously I will not sync my login passwords to cloud.
May 14, 2014, 05:56:19 AM
Actually updating on this just started experimenting with Pale Moon which is based on the firefox architecture but is its own independent software
One of the other category  Wink

It has many nice features including cloud sync and supports portable installation.
Experimenting is welcomed but just a friendly suggestion that keep one thing in mind don't use your own System for Experimenting it can cause so many problems Smiley that too when you don't want to share so many confidential information regarding bitcoin.  
Activity: 574
Merit: 500
freedomainradio.com
May 14, 2014, 05:54:14 AM

If you want your data to be secure, don't put it on the cloud.
sgk
legendary
!! HODL !!
May 14, 2014, 05:45:46 AM

legendary
Activity: 1806
Merit: 1090
Learning the troll avoidance button :)
May 14, 2014, 05:23:50 AM
Activity: 10
May 14, 2014, 04:57:37 AM
Chrome.
May 14, 2014, 04:55:26 AM
I've used Firefox and Chrome mostly.

The good thing about Chrome over Firefox is that you don't have to worry about critical updates. Chrome updates itself on the fly and never asks for a restart. I have come a long way from 25 to 34 without even knowing.
Don't know but I think this time My firefox automatically updated to 29.0.1 and now its a lot better a lot faster looks good not as good as GC without any theme but i don't care about that....!
sgk
legendary
!! HODL !!
May 14, 2014, 04:05:08 AM
I've used Firefox and Chrome mostly.

The good thing about Chrome over Firefox is that you don't have to worry about critical updates. Chrome updates itself on the fly and never asks for a restart. I have come a long way from 25 to 34 without even knowing.
Activity: 1260
Merit: 510
May 14, 2014, 03:32:22 AM
i always use chrome  Smiley
Activity: 50
May 14, 2014, 02:57:28 AM
Firefox, Midori, SeaMonkey (pretty good one), Dooble, Konqueror (very good one).

Personally I try to sanction Chrome because Google makes certain features geared toward (or only available) in Chrome. And I think this hits the open-source community from which Chrome was built (WebKit).
Activity: 13
May 14, 2014, 02:44:30 AM
me too chrome Wink
Activity: 11
May 13, 2014, 09:46:24 PM
I always use chrome.
Activity: 42
May 12, 2014, 07:34:34 AM
i use explorer
Explorer , mate you need to wake up , using explorer instead of chrome is like using a pistol when you have a m4 carbine ,, Tongue
Pages:
Jump to: