Pages:
Author

Topic: what can you buy with bitcoin? - page 2. (Read 815 times)

legendary
Activity: 3290
Merit: 1901
Shuffle.com
June 06, 2018, 02:13:03 AM
It means the OP is lying to us all. He gives false information. I never used Cex, but I was too surprised with this information. OP should correct this information!
He might've read an old article about CeX accepting Bitcoin and didn't checked the website to confirm it. OP wouldn't correct this since not everyone here reads all of our replies unless someone sends him a pm.

The holders of CFH token are only entitled to trade the token or use them to buy CloudFish products, if successfully developed. The CFH token itself is based on Ethereum, a blockchain-based computing platform. And you can buy your dailyneeds.
This is not the correct place to discuss things about altcoins.
Activity: 322
Merit: 10
June 06, 2018, 01:44:27 AM
Nowadays bitcoins are accepted as payment options at many places or stores or sites. But not everyone accepts bitcoin as payment, there are few sites online who allows us to buy furniture, home decor, apparel, electronic items and gadgets etc by accepting bitcoin as payment. So make sure you survey about the retailers online to have an idea of who accepts bitcoins.
Activity: 32
Merit: 0
June 06, 2018, 01:32:12 AM
Microsoft accepts Bitcoin. You can "redeem" Bitcoin on your Microsoft account and make purchases through the online Microsoft store. They are the Biggest retailer that I know of that accepts Bitcoin. Other large retailers are Newegg and Overstock. In Japan, Bic Camera is a large retailer and you can use Bitcoin to purchase items in all of their stores. That was pretty cool. These are huge legitimate businesses.

Yeah! there are a lot of large companies accept bitcoin. Bitcoin can also change to fiat, this is one of the benefits of btc.
Activity: 76
June 06, 2018, 01:29:45 AM
There are so many things that you can buy using Bitcoin. You can purchase a coffee or pay for your ride with your Bitcoin. Also, there are a lot of merchants that are now accepting BTC as mode of payment. Smiley
Activity: 361
Merit: 100
June 06, 2018, 01:22:36 AM
Bitcoin is an electronically operated crypto currency which can be operated world wide for buying goods and selling it .Bitcoin can be used as an investment also can use it for trading and its block chain technology is an important technology adopted to it which ensure  the legitimacy of the system.Bitcoin is helping us to carry out the deal with out the help on the banking systems.Most of the industrially developed countries in the world are accepting bitcoin for the international trade. Bitcoins trade feasibility is getting wider world wide .So the customer can buy any thing from any where electronically.
Activity: 98
June 06, 2018, 01:21:24 AM
I think you can buy anything especially if you convert your bitcoin into to physical currencies.
Activity: 457
June 06, 2018, 01:07:27 AM
In the UK, theirs a store called CEX where you can buy second hand dvds, computer games, consoles etc. CEX is in all the main towns and cities and is very popular, been around nearly 20 years now. Any way i noticed on their website that you can pay with bitcoin, on their website.
"Payments - To buy any product from Webuy.com you must make payment using a valid UK credit or debit card, PayPal account, Bitcoin or CeX voucher."
I've heard rumors you can buy gold, property and even sports cars directly with bitcoins. Obviously there are loads of scammers these days, does anyone know of any such legitimate companies and what products you can currently buy?

if it could be like you said it was very good and progress in investing with bitcoin, but my country still forbid bitcoin to make payment transactions directly with bitcoin
Activity: 336
June 06, 2018, 12:44:10 AM
I can buy anything I want from bitcoin, but it all requires a seller who can accept payment using bitcoin, when no seller receives bitcoin then it will be difficult.
Activity: 714
Merit: 250
June 06, 2018, 12:41:30 AM
Now you can buy anything at bitcoin and other altcoins, those who sell, of course, if they take cryptocurrency, from food to car, from trips to houses, to live in the bitcoin, and soon it will be so in the future, Fiat will not be in fashion! )
As of now you can use bitcoin to buy anything that you want on online because some online store already accept and allow bitcoin as payment of their costumer. On the other hand, I think bitcoin will consider as a fiat too because as some store already accept it so that I think in the near future all store, mall and company will accept bitcoin.
Activity: 280
June 06, 2018, 12:33:51 AM
It's hard to get anything with bitcoin anymore. Because there is such a variable price advance that it is very difficult to calculate with this. It is better to see it as an investment tool instead of shopping at this point.
Activity: 294
June 06, 2018, 12:26:21 AM
Microsoft accepts bitcoin in its app stores, where you can download movies, games and app-based services and If you want to use bitcoin to buy presents, the most obvious solution is gift cards, via Gyft or eGifter
Activity: 588
Merit: 106
June 05, 2018, 11:15:43 PM
In the UK, theirs a store called CEX where you can buy second hand dvds, computer games, consoles etc. CEX is in all the main towns and cities and is very popular, been around nearly 20 years now. Any way i noticed on their website that you can pay with bitcoin, on their website.
"Payments - To buy any product from Webuy.com you must make payment using a valid UK credit or debit card, PayPal account, Bitcoin or CeX voucher."
I've heard rumors you can buy gold, property and even sports cars directly with bitcoins. Obviously there are loads of scammers these days, does anyone know of any such legitimate companies and what products you can currently buy?

in my country, can only buy digital products, such as pulses, game vouchers, electrical tokens, but there are some who accept payment to buy real goods with bitcoin. of course this is not official. because in my country bitcoin is not allowed for payment transactions.
Activity: 224
Merit: 11
June 05, 2018, 10:57:28 PM

Its more thing and more thing to do with your bitcoins, you can used your bitcoin by paying bills, shop online and more. So bitcoin is easy and convinience to us. So I hope it became stable soon.
Activity: 812
Merit: 250
June 05, 2018, 10:51:01 PM
There's a lot of things we can buy in bitcoin, there are online stores now that accepting bitcoin, you can also buy load online using bitcoin and you can also pay bills online using your bitcoin, so there are so many things we can buy with bitcoin.
There are lot of things that we can buy with bitcoin as long they accept it as a payment. In addition to that, as of now some online and offline store started to accept bitcoin and I think it is quite convenient because you can pay your bills easily and instantly. Lastly, I hope in the near future all store in the whole world will accept bitcoin.
Activity: 68
June 05, 2018, 10:22:24 PM
So far I can buy what I need with bitcoin, but I need to convert it to conventional currency or real currency. Bitcoin is an investment and not a way of payment. Therefore, you really need to convert your Bitcoin into Fiat in order to buy what do you want/need to buy.

Yes I agree. To be able to buy things that we want to buy using bitcoin, we need to convert it first to fiat because as we all know, not all people and business owners are open to accepting bitcoin.
Yes anyone of us we can buy anything we want into bitcoins but firstly we must convert it into fiat to be able to buy something because i dont see any store can accept bitcoin as a payment maybe in some countries there are establishments that can accept bitcoin but in my country are none this time but hopefully in the future.
Activity: 112
June 05, 2018, 10:07:00 PM
So far I can buy what I need with bitcoin, but I need to convert it to conventional currency or real currency. Bitcoin is an investment and not a way of payment. Therefore, you really need to convert your Bitcoin into Fiat in order to buy what do you want/need to buy.

Yes I agree. To be able to buy things that we want to buy using bitcoin, we need to convert it first to fiat because as we all know, not all people and business owners are open to accepting bitcoin.
Activity: 347
June 05, 2018, 10:00:46 PM

In the days now no one can buy anything buy the use of bitcoin because there's no store accepting bitcoin as a payment. Other said that there's some online store accepting bitcoin as a payment but I didn't know it.
Activity: 168
June 05, 2018, 09:51:13 PM
 The holders of CFH token are only entitled to trade the token or use them to buy CloudFish products, if successfully developed. The CFH token itself is based on Ethereum, a blockchain-based computing platform. And you can buy your dailyneeds.
legendary
Activity: 1120
Merit: 1000
June 05, 2018, 12:57:55 AM
We can buy things in bitcoin like in online store they accept bitcoin.Also paying bills they also accept bitcoin.I think time goes by,many online store are also accept bitcoin but not only online store but also the traditional store.I hope soon my country accept bitcoin as another mode of payment.
Bitcoin is a digital currency so it is use all over the world with the help of Internet and electricity. It gives all the advantages which can give by a real currency but it can only use by digitally not physically. People mainly use bitcoin for their daily needs. Many online retailer start accepting Bitcoin. They use bitcoin as a trading tool because if low transaction cost. We can buy our clothes, food, electronic device with the help of Bitcoin. Now we can book a flight tickets or we can buy a house by the help of Bitcoin. In many institutions they accept bitcoin  as a study fee. We can also use bitcoin for our monthly rents, EMIs, bills etc.  Smiley
Activity: 140
Merit: 1
June 05, 2018, 12:35:03 AM
when i get a bitcoin or more bitcoin i buy first is house and the 2nd is car and when i have more bitcoin i invest to the other investment site to i get more bitcoin and that's my opinion.
Pages:
Jump to: