Pages:
Author

Topic: what can you buy with bitcoin? - page 3. (Read 815 times)

Activity: 154
Merit: 1
June 05, 2018, 12:30:18 AM
There's a lot of things you can buy with your Bitcoin. There is online shopping that accept Bitcoin,in my country there is a store that accept Bitcoin as mode of payment.And also you can use your Bitcoin in payment of your bills.I hope someday Bitcoin is used by all people and legalized  it.
Yes! Infact i paid my bills with bitcoin, like my health insurance. By the popularity of bitcoin some hypermarkets are accepting it now. It is an easy transactions and no more hassle.
Activity: 322
Merit: 111
Revolutionized Rotating Savings & Borrowings
June 05, 2018, 12:29:34 AM
Literally anything you want given you will take enough steps for it. If you don't want to meet a guy in an alley and trade Bitcoin for X then your options may be limited. But if you are willing to use a Wirex card and don't care about AML KYC then you surely can buy almost anything.
Activity: 126
Merit: 0
June 05, 2018, 12:25:34 AM
There are many things that we can buy in bitcoin, now there are online stores that accept bitcoyne, you can also pay bills online using your bitcoyne. and much more.
Activity: 238
Merit: 10
Greentoken-invest in ecology
June 05, 2018, 12:23:21 AM
In the UK, theirs a store called CEX where you can buy second hand dvds, computer games, consoles etc. CEX is in all the main towns and cities and is very popular, been around nearly 20 years now. Any way i noticed on their website that you can pay with bitcoin, on their website.
"Payments - To buy any product from Webuy.com you must make payment using a valid UK credit or debit card, PayPal account, Bitcoin or CeX voucher."
I've heard rumors you can buy gold, property and even sports cars directly with bitcoins. Obviously there are loads of scammers these days, does anyone know of any such legitimate companies and what products you can currently buy?

I think amazon accepts bitcoin before but they suddenly stop payment of bitcoin because of its volatility. Microsoft also accepts bitcoin as payment just have an account in microsoft and you can redeem and pay using bitcoin.
Activity: 1
June 05, 2018, 12:21:31 AM
Here are some things you can buy:

1) Online services, most of the services accept btc now.

2) Alt coins

3) Some hotels are also accepting
Activity: 188
June 05, 2018, 12:18:12 AM
here in our country which is the phillipines we can use crypto currency to buy things and stuff, also we can use it to pay on our bills. its so much easy to use bitcoin here. We can use the maximum potencial of bitcoin
Activity: 140
June 05, 2018, 12:11:10 AM
There are online dealers that are tolerating bitcoin as another method of installment as of now. Microsoft and Dell are tolerating bitcoin as well. In the following years, an ever increasing number of online stores will acknowledge bitcoin and online as well as conventional stores can acknowledge bitcoin as well as different digital forms of money. I wish there is an online store in our nation that acknowledges bitcoin or different coins.
Activity: 196
June 05, 2018, 12:07:17 AM
There's a considerable measure of things we can purchase in bitcoin, there are online stores now that tolerant bitcoin, you can likewise purchase stack internet utilizing bitcoin and you can likewise pay bills web based utilizing your bitcoin, so there are such a large number of things we can purchase with bitcoin.
Activity: 86
June 05, 2018, 12:00:09 AM
There's a lot of things you can buy with your Bitcoin. There is online shopping that accept Bitcoin,in my country there is a store that accept Bitcoin as mode of payment.And also you can use your Bitcoin in payment of your bills.I hope someday Bitcoin is used by all people and legalized  it.
Activity: 24
June 04, 2018, 11:29:26 PM
So far I have not seen an official online store that accepts bitcoin payments, if unofficial ones may be many, it is also very vulnerable to fraud.
I don't know what do you mean by "official", but there's some big company that already accept bitcoin such as microsoft, dell, newegg and if i'm not wrong, overstock accept bitcoin too in the past, idk if they still accept it or not.
Is Dell accepting Cryto?
I haven't seen option of Bitcoin payment at Amazon store. Is it accepting Crypto payments?
Activity: 24
June 04, 2018, 11:26:52 PM
So far I have not seen an official online store that accepts bitcoin payments, if unofficial ones may be many, it is also very vulnerable to fraud.
I don't know what do you mean by "official", but there's some big company that already accept bitcoin such as microsoft, dell, newegg and if i'm not wrong, overstock accept bitcoin too in the past, idk if they still accept it or not.
Is Dell accepting Cryto?
Activity: 350
June 04, 2018, 11:22:07 PM
In the UK, theirs a store called CEX where you can buy second hand dvds, computer games, consoles etc. CEX is in all the main towns and cities and is very popular, been around nearly 20 years now. Any way i noticed on their website that you can pay with bitcoin, on their website.
"Payments - To buy any product from Webuy.com you must make payment using a valid UK credit or debit card, PayPal account, Bitcoin or CeX voucher."
I've heard rumors you can buy gold, property and even sports cars directly with bitcoins. Obviously there are loads of scammers these days, does anyone know of any such legitimate companies and what products you can currently buy?

There are still many products that can be purchased online through Bitcoin. Like what Amazon has in store, they accept Bitcoin as payments. So I think everything that Amazon is selling online is purchasable by Bitcoin.
Activity: 55
June 04, 2018, 11:18:13 PM
So far I can buy what I need with bitcoin, but I need to convert it to conventional currency or real currency. Bitcoin is an investment and not a way of payment. Therefore, you really need to convert your Bitcoin into Fiat in order to buy what do you want/need to buy.
Activity: 336
Merit: 107
June 04, 2018, 08:36:43 PM
Bitcoin is where it is all in all correct to put resources into stocks or plant productive and promising stocks that are not quite the same as different speculations on the grounds that these ventures as of now utilize current computerized installment frameworks this year, in the event that we effectively contribute our venture and we succeed we can purchase what we need that has not been accomplished nor from the type of merchandise or what we can attempt and get it in the event that we figured out how to contribute it.
Activity: 7
June 04, 2018, 08:15:34 PM
Theres a lot of things now we can do with the bitcoin the merchants  are accepting  bitcoin its expanding and get access to a broader market..like you can buy a wide range of goods and services with the cryptocurrency. We have a a lot of opportunities to bring modern financial services to not yet develop countries for their banking and finance .. as we can see in reality from gift certificate to airlines from crypto to our currency so you can withdraw the money so bitcoin gives a lot of advantages and opportunities.
Activity: 59
June 04, 2018, 03:38:42 PM
I used it in funding my betting account.
Activity: 112
June 04, 2018, 03:25:43 PM
Those things which accepts bitcoin.
Activity: 57
June 04, 2018, 03:07:37 PM
I think when you are looking for a store, they are just less that receive bitcoin. But when you look online, you can almost buy everything with bitcoin and other cryptocurrencies. So smart people accept cryptocurrency and hold them, because they make more money. But until the mainstream will receive bitcoin in stores, it will take a long time, essentially be patient all will be beautiful in time, thanks bitcoin !!
Activity: 21
June 04, 2018, 02:27:57 PM
Дa зaчeм нa ниx чтo-тo пoкyпaть? Пpoщe oбнaличить и пoтpaтить нaпpимep в кaфe!
Activity: 83
Merit: 1
June 04, 2018, 02:15:21 PM
there are a lot of companies who accept bitcoin and tread with it.
Pages:
Jump to: