Pages:
Author

Topic: what can you buy with bitcoin? - page 9. (Read 815 times)

Activity: 162
Merit: 0
June 03, 2018, 04:15:33 AM
There is no establishment here accepting bitcoin.Ive just used it thru converting into cellphone load.
Activity: 114
June 03, 2018, 04:09:52 AM
Yes I can buy what I want to bitcoin with dilute to the bank my local.
Bitcoin very helpful to me because of the economic value in it pretty high for in selling.
Activity: 518
Merit: 106
WWW.BLOCKCHAIN021.COM
June 03, 2018, 04:09:03 AM
the only popular on my country which is you can literally buy prepaid load with bitcoin ironic isn't it, but we can change bitcoin to paper money and then buy something we really need(want) using bitcoin, and letting know bitcoin gives us total hope in life. I'm from a third world country.
Activity: 420
Merit: 100
June 03, 2018, 04:08:59 AM
Well, we can buy a lot with bitcoin, because since it is virtual or digital money which can be converted in fiat, then what ver we can buy using fiat is what we can buy in bitcoin as long as bitcoin be converted to paper money. And there are merchants now accepting bitcoin itself like online shopping and so on.
Activity: 1078
Merit: 501
June 03, 2018, 04:08:42 AM
There's a lot of things we can buy in bitcoin, there are online stores now that accepting bitcoin, you can also buy load online using bitcoin and you can also pay bills online using your bitcoin, so there are so many things we can buy with bitcoin.
Activity: 140
June 03, 2018, 04:00:30 AM
Now you can buy anything at bitcoin and other altcoins, those who sell, of course, if they take cryptocurrency, from food to car, from trips to houses, to live in the bitcoin, and soon it will be so in the future, Fiat will not be in fashion! )
Activity: 266
Merit: 10
June 03, 2018, 03:37:23 AM
You can bitcoins with any imaginable thing that is purchase with your local currency. It depends on the seller and buyer. If the buyer is willing to pay in bitcoin and the seller has the capacity to take it, why won't the transaction goes through.
Activity: 1218
Merit: 410
Secure your crypto : https://notyourkeys.org
June 03, 2018, 02:20:43 AM
So far I have not seen an official online store that accepts bitcoin payments, if unofficial ones may be many, it is also very vulnerable to fraud.
I don't know what do you mean by "official", but there's some big company that already accept bitcoin such as microsoft, dell, newegg and if i'm not wrong, overstock accept bitcoin too in the past, idk if they still accept it or not.
legendary
Activity: 1638
Merit: 1163
Where is my ring of blades...
June 03, 2018, 01:51:04 AM
So far I have not seen an official online store that accepts bitcoin payments, if unofficial ones may be many, it is also very vulnerable to fraud.

what do you mean by "official"?
there are a lot of different merchants selling a lot of different products on the internet. some have websites and some only use other platforms like this forum to sell (visit goods board). there are also big companies such as Microsoft that was mentioned above that are accepting bitcoin payments, in case that is what you meant by "official".
Activity: 26
June 03, 2018, 01:43:43 AM
Activity: 5
June 03, 2018, 01:15:02 AM
Microsoft accepts Bitcoin. You can "redeem" Bitcoin on your Microsoft account and make purchases through the online Microsoft store.

Wow, i did not know that. That's a pretty big deal.
Activity: 1456
Merit: 579
HODLing is an art, not just a word...
June 03, 2018, 01:21:09 AM
Microsoft accepts Bitcoin. You can "redeem" Bitcoin on your Microsoft account and make purchases through the online Microsoft store.

Wow, i did not know that. That's a pretty big deal.

this has been A deal for a very long time. i think they started back in 2013 or maybe older. but most people don't even know about it!
i think the biggest deal was Steam accepting bitcoin because it opened bitcoin up to the gaming community. sad they stopped it last year because of high fees.
Activity: 574
Merit: 296
Bitcoin isn't a bubble. It's the pin!
June 03, 2018, 12:58:12 AM
Microsoft accepts Bitcoin. You can "redeem" Bitcoin on your Microsoft account and make purchases through the online Microsoft store. They are the Biggest retailer that I know of that accepts Bitcoin. Other large retailers are Newegg and Overstock. In Japan, Bic Camera is a large retailer and you can use Bitcoin to purchase items in all of their stores. That was pretty cool. These are huge legitimate businesses.
Activity: 5
June 03, 2018, 12:54:11 AM
In the UK, theirs a store called CEX where you can buy second hand dvds, computer games, consoles etc. CEX is in all the main towns and cities and is very popular, been around nearly 20 years now. Any way i noticed on their website that you can pay with bitcoin, on their website.
"Payments - To buy any product from Webuy.com you must make payment using a valid UK credit or debit card, PayPal account, Bitcoin or CeX voucher."
I've heard rumors you can buy gold, property and even sports cars directly with bitcoins. Obviously there are loads of scammers these days, does anyone know of any such legitimate companies and what products you can currently buy?

Pages:
Jump to: