Pages:
Author

Topic: what can you buy with bitcoin? - page 7. (Read 815 times)

Activity: 175
Merit: 1
June 03, 2018, 01:05:45 PM
With bitcoin we can buy something that we like. both cars, houses, land and so forth. live more happy and calm without any economic shortage.
the picture is very easy. with bitcoin all affairs so smooth and easy .
Activity: 1204
Merit: 38
June 03, 2018, 01:04:00 PM
In the UK, theirs a store called CEX where you can buy second hand dvds, computer games, consoles etc. CEX is in all the main towns and cities and is very popular, been around nearly 20 years now. Any way i noticed on their website that you can pay with bitcoin, on their website.
"Payments - To buy any product from Webuy.com you must make payment using a valid UK credit or debit card, PayPal account, Bitcoin or CeX voucher."
I've heard rumors you can buy gold, property and even sports cars directly with bitcoins. Obviously there are loads of scammers these days, does anyone know of any such legitimate companies and what products you can currently buy?

Yes but need more to develop bitcoin using in all over the world but happen soon, if it happens it will be very for easier buying for the bitcoin user and also helpful for the development of bitcoin.
Activity: 121
Merit: 0
June 03, 2018, 01:02:22 PM
Im not gonna buy anything using bitcoin. Just hold it for long term is good for me because i know that the value will increase like past years.
Other than holding, i am using bitcoin for buying tokens in ICO.

It depends on the situation of price and value of bitcoin. We can buy what we want if it has already traded and become money. The many you have BTC the merrier to buy what you want. Most important is it has a valuable for yourself and spending it in the right way.
Activity: 896
Merit: 272
OWNR - Store all crypto in one app.
June 03, 2018, 01:00:07 PM
So far I can buy what I need with bitcoin, but I need to convert it to conventional currency or real currency. But as time goes on in my country now have started some online shop that accept payment with bitcoin.
Yes, I can buy anything I want in bitcoin but first I need to convert my bitcoin money into cash with the help of coins.ph here in the Philippines so easy to transact and very faster you redeem your money in remittance center. And I know some online shops and restaurants here in the Philippines are accepting bitcoin as payments.
Activity: 688
Merit: 106
June 03, 2018, 12:47:03 PM
Well, we can buy a lot with bitcoin, because since it is virtual or digital money which can be converted in fiat, then what ver we can buy using fiat is what we can buy in bitcoin as long as bitcoin be converted to paper money. And there are merchants now accepting bitcoin itself like online shopping and so on.
Yes, you can buy lot's if things in your bitcoin, here in my country Philippines you can convert first your bitcoin money into cash. So easy to transact and very fast now you can buy anything you want. And in Makati area have atm booth for bitcoiner and restaurants accepting bitcoin as payments. Bitcoin is very useful in lots of transactions you want.
Activity: 812
Merit: 253
June 03, 2018, 12:36:15 PM
I just found a store online called thehealthygrocery.com that accepts bitcoin, sells mostly health product stuffs like chlorella, protein powder or acai powder. And I was looking for a website that had that concept, might try to purchase later and see if its worth the buy.
Activity: 868
Merit: 266
June 03, 2018, 12:33:05 PM
Microsoft accepts Bitcoin. You can "redeem" Bitcoin on your Microsoft account and make purchases through the online Microsoft store. They are the Biggest retailer that I know of that accepts Bitcoin. Other large retailers are Newegg and Overstock. In Japan, Bic Camera is a large retailer and you can use Bitcoin to purchase items in all of their stores. That was pretty cool. These are huge legitimate businesses.
I once tried with Newegg but what i can see is that not everything can actually be bought with Bitcoins. In this instance, I was trying to buy a PSN code to buy some games for my PS4 but when i got to the payment side i couldn't see bitcoins.
Activity: 71
June 03, 2018, 11:01:30 AM
Here in Philippines bitcoin is not acceptable in market you cant use bitcoin to buy some and our government dont allow people to invest in bitcoin because they say it is prone in scam but hopefully in the future they will adopt it.
Activity: 70
June 03, 2018, 10:50:53 AM
here's one that can be bought with bitcoin:
  • WordPress started receiving payments with BitCoin last year.
  • BitMit is similar to Ebay. [/ li]
    • Coindl is similar to iTunes: music sales sites, books, games and software. [/ li]
      • Ogrr allows you to trade in in-game items like World of Warcraft. [/ Li]
        • BannerAdExchange allows you to buy advertising space using Bitcoins. [/ Li] [/ list]
Activity: 280
Merit: 10
June 03, 2018, 10:49:42 AM
In my county especially in my place, I cannot use bitcoin to do transaction but we can change to fiat money so we can get whatever we want. lol Grin Grin Grin
Activity: 430
Merit: 250
June 03, 2018, 10:39:29 AM
So far I can buy what I need with bitcoin, but I need to convert it to conventional currency or real currency. But as time goes on in my country now have started some online shop that accept payment with bitcoin.
Activity: 28
June 03, 2018, 10:34:44 AM
I've heard rumors you can buy gold, property and even sports cars directly with bitcoins. Obviously there are loads of scammers these days, does anyone know of any such legitimate companies and what products you can currently buy?

You should check out this topic too -
5 things you didn’t know you could buy with bitcoin.

https://bitcointalksearch.org/topic/--4391588

Microsoft accepts Bitcoin. You can "redeem" Bitcoin on your Microsoft account and make purchases through the online Microsoft store. They are the Biggest retailer that I know of that accepts Bitcoin. Other large retailers are Newegg and Overstock. In Japan, Bic Camera is a large retailer and you can use Bitcoin to purchase items in all of their stores. That was pretty cool. These are huge legitimate businesses.

This is new to my knowledge, It's a good direction towards bitcoin, a well known company like Microsoft accepting them, the day Amazon also start fully accepting bitcoin, the value for this and the popularity will increase dramatically.
Activity: 392
Merit: 100
June 03, 2018, 10:17:41 AM
Yes microsoft accepts Bitcoin. You can redeem Bitcoin in your Microsoft account and make purchases through Microsoft online store. They are the biggest retailers I know accept Bitcoin. Other major retailers are Newegg and Overstock. In Japan, Bic Camera is a great retailer and you can use Bitcoin to buy goods in all of its stores. Can also pay bills online using your Bitcoin, so there are many things you can buy with Bitcoin.
Activity: 532
Merit: 253
June 03, 2018, 10:15:57 AM
I also never try to buy item using bitcoin because it is not available on my place, all I have to do is to cash out first my bitcoin to real money then buy whatever I need, I hope sooner that their will be a establishment that accept bitcoin in my place.
Activity: 276
Merit: 11
June 03, 2018, 10:02:58 AM
for now in my country there is no facility for the Exchange of bitcoin. but maybe someday bitcoin will be more advanced again in my country, and I hope will more facilities will be provided again. but it does not become a barrier, bitcoin can be converted first with Fiat money.and bitcoin has been very productive.
Activity: 616
June 03, 2018, 09:56:57 AM
in my country, there are not like that, that we can buy some stuff in bitcoin in offline store or something like that, in my country you just can by it like for digital things like pay electricity bill and buy mobile credit, it just like that, I hope that someday there are many stores that can make a new payment with bitcoin
Activity: 160
June 03, 2018, 09:49:03 AM
You can buy everything which is you needed
legendary
Activity: 3066
Merit: 1147
The revolution will be monetized!
June 03, 2018, 09:45:18 AM
In the UK, theirs a store called CEX where you can buy second hand dvds, computer games, consoles etc. CEX is in all the main towns and cities and is very popular, been around nearly 20 years now. Any way i noticed on their website that you can pay with bitcoin, on their website.
"Payments - To buy any product from Webuy.com you must make payment using a valid UK credit or debit card, PayPal account, Bitcoin or CeX voucher."

I find whatever I'm looking for these days. Of course you can buy gold, cars, etc.

Here you go:
GOLD = Veltgold or Amagi metals (discount for buying with bitcoin)
CARS = Overstock.com cars  (Any car you can think of new or used - local pickup)
RANDOM STUFF = Craigslist (filter by "cryptocurrency ok")
GUNS = central texas gun works or search bitcoin at armslist or gunbroker
LAND = bitcoin real-estate or search bitcoin at Landwatch
TRAVEL  = CheapAir for tickets and Expedia for hotels

... There are about 60,000 - 100,000? more, but I don't have time. Google is your friend and so is bitcoin. Most of these places offer a discount to use bitcoin. I expect a discount these days.
Activity: 378
Merit: 103
June 03, 2018, 09:42:35 AM
I want to share what we can buy through bitcoin in our country like loading our mobile for call and text also pay our house bills such as water bills, electric bills etc. And the last upgraded is we can also use it to buy in one specific grocery store. Currently this is what the apps has been made to use the bitcoin for payments that slowly makes the bitcoin introduce here. Hope this will be more used to other things so our bitcoin on hand be more essential.
Activity: 350
June 03, 2018, 09:34:53 AM
Microsoft accepts Bitcoin. You can "redeem" Bitcoin on your Microsoft account and make purchases through the online Microsoft store.

Wow, i did not know that. That's a pretty big deal.

I am also shookt! but hey! you can buy anything using bitcoin. You just have to convert it to your wallet from btc to usd or whatsoever! Just sharing!
Pages:
Jump to: