Pages:
Author

Topic: what can you buy with bitcoin? - page 8. (Read 815 times)

Activity: 140
Merit: 0
June 03, 2018, 09:24:27 AM
What a Great Britain! I have heard that the sale and purchase of real estate for bitcoins is now very common. Basically, if you have a cryptocurrency, you can safely keep yourself completely.

we can buy almost everything using bitcoin because adoption of cryptocurrency is almost worldwide,  but then there's an specific companies that accept bitcoin as a payment. I do hope that someday in our country bitcoin will be legalize because there's lot of opportunity to have a potential profits and benefits.
Activity: 99
June 03, 2018, 09:10:41 AM
All goods can be bought with bitcoin, but it depends on the policy of each country, where I buy goods can not directly pay with bitcoin but must be in exchange first with fiat money after that can buy what we want, because at our country has not approved a cash payment with bitcoin.
Activity: 560
Merit: 256
June 03, 2018, 09:00:58 AM
In the UK, theirs a store called CEX where you can buy second hand dvds, computer games, consoles etc. CEX is in all the main towns and cities and is very popular, been around nearly 20 years now. Any way i noticed on their website that you can pay with bitcoin, on their website.
"Payments - To buy any product from Webuy.com you must make payment using a valid UK credit or debit card, PayPal account, Bitcoin or CeX voucher."
I've heard rumors you can buy gold, property and even sports cars directly with bitcoins. Obviously there are loads of scammers these days, does anyone know of any such legitimate companies and what products you can currently buy?

It would be great if my country accepts bitcoin. Unfortunately, that does not happen! I can not even use bitcoin freely, any fiat related exchanges are prohibited. We can only exchange it in private.
Activity: 210
Merit: 10
https://eloncity.io/
June 03, 2018, 09:00:26 AM
What a Great Britain! I have heard that the sale and purchase of real estate for bitcoins is now very common. Basically, if you have a cryptocurrency, you can safely keep yourself completely.
Activity: 238
June 03, 2018, 08:59:04 AM
In the UK, theirs a store called CEX where you can buy second hand dvds, computer games, consoles etc. CEX is in all the main towns and cities and is very popular, been around nearly 20 years now. Any way i noticed on their website that you can pay with bitcoin, on their website.
"Payments - To buy any product from Webuy.com you must make payment using a valid UK credit or debit card, PayPal account, Bitcoin or CeX voucher."
I've heard rumors you can buy gold, property and even sports cars directly with bitcoins. Obviously there are loads of scammers these days, does anyone know of any such legitimate companies and what products you can currently buy?

there are many places where you can spend your bitcoin. Still not good enough for major adoption, but it's a start. List can be found at https://coinmap.org, just search based on the location.
Activity: 448
Merit: 122
June 03, 2018, 08:54:48 AM
There are so many online stores which are now accepting payment in bitcoin, recently I receive an email from my mobile network provider notifying me that I can now buy data using bitcoin and that is so cool. Bitcoin is now use buy most online stores to pay for goods online.
Activity: 39
June 03, 2018, 08:53:34 AM
today you can buy what you want with bitcoin and you do not need to buy from a company, you can buy directly from a person who wants to sell something that you like and instead of offering money on paper you offer bitcoin
Activity: 1232
Merit: 186
June 03, 2018, 08:53:21 AM
Of course you can buy anything with bitcoins if you will convert it first Grin. But here in my country (Philippines), I still never heard of an establishment accepting btc as a form of payment (or maybe just I'm not aware of). But I knew a direct usage of btc here, the most common wallet we used here supports payments for electric and water bills, for home loan amortization, for cable channel providers, for insurance and even for tuition fees. Sounds amazing right? Smiley But I'm still looking forward that btc's application here will grow further, I hope this will be applied soon in payments for restaurant and supermarkets.
Activity: 140
June 03, 2018, 08:52:51 AM
I use bitcoin to purchase data and credits card on battlefield....also some e-commerce site accept as there mode of payment in my country... So I use bitcoin to buy almost everything.
Activity: 443
Merit: 110
June 03, 2018, 08:45:57 AM
I am buying Load with bitcoin. Also there are many online store now that accepts bitcoin as payment. I can recommend you the Utrust platform, they are accepting bitcoin as payment for their merchandise.
,as of now that is only the least option that you can purchase using bitcoin, but i have heard there are also quiet a lot of stuffs you can purchase using bitcoin.
Activity: 98
June 03, 2018, 08:44:30 AM
Im not gonna buy anything using bitcoin. Just hold it for long term is good for me because i know that the value will increase like past years.
Other than holding, i am using bitcoin for buying tokens in ICO.

As far as i know AMAZON an online company that  sells almost anything accept bitcoin as a payment. You can almost buy everything using bitcoin in a 100+ companies worlwide that accept bitcoin as a payment. This is why I love bitcoin because it is easy to use specially in online payment transaction.
Activity: 798
Merit: 250
June 03, 2018, 08:43:38 AM
You can buying almost anything with Bitcoin nowadays. It is a lot more supported and used by marketplaces online than a few years ago. But I think it is still more used to buy cryptocurrencies or services online more than buy/sell goods because people still use fiat money more to use goods actually.
Activity: 82
June 03, 2018, 08:38:44 AM
so far I use bitcoin just for investment and finally I make money no more than that because I am not sure buy goods with bitcoin because usually it is a fraud
legendary
Activity: 3234
Merit: 5637
Blackjack.fun-Free Raffle-Join&Win $50🎲
June 03, 2018, 08:32:36 AM

You can buy almost anything with BTC today, from coffee to real estate or luxury car. Number of retailers who accept BTC as a means of payment depends from country to country, some are very open to cryptocurrency like Japan or USA, some others do not support crypto at all. There is sites where you can buy gold/silver and other precious metals and one of them is Apmex , and if you live in Japan you can buy any luxury car with BTC from L’Operaio.

Here is also nice list of sites which accept BTC from user severos, I hope it can be helpful for someone. List of stuff you can use bitcoin for. Good luck with shopping Wink

P.S. Use all the links listed in the post at your own risk.
Activity: 5
June 03, 2018, 05:05:51 AM
I can recommend you the Utrust platform, they are accepting bitcoin as payment for their merchandise.

I keep hearing about Utrust platform. Just checked them out, looks very interesting. Thanks for the heads up.
Activity: 224
June 03, 2018, 07:59:55 AM
Im not gonna buy anything using bitcoin. Just hold it for long term is good for me because i know that the value will increase like past years.
Other than holding, i am using bitcoin for buying tokens in ICO.
Activity: 153
June 03, 2018, 05:27:10 AM
We can buy things in bitcoin like in online store they accept bitcoin.Also paying bills they also accept bitcoin.I think time goes by,many online store are also accept bitcoin but not only online store but also the traditional store.I hope soon my country accept bitcoin as another mode of payment.
legendary
Activity: 2520
Merit: 1040
Catalog Websites
June 03, 2018, 04:35:20 AM
There are online merchants that are accepting bitcoin as another  mode of payment already. Microsoft and Dell are accepting bitcoin too. In the next years, more and more online stores will accept bitcoin and not only online but traditional stores can accept not only bitcoin but other cryptocurrencies. I wish there is a online store in our country that accepts bitcoin or other coins Smiley.
Activity: 674
Merit: 101
I am hired and not own by any Team!
June 03, 2018, 04:22:45 AM
I am buying Load with bitcoin. Also there are many online store now that accepts bitcoin as payment. I can recommend you the Utrust platform, they are accepting bitcoin as payment for their merchandise.
Activity: 1078
Merit: 514
June 03, 2018, 04:21:14 AM
Microsoft accepts Bitcoin. You can "redeem" Bitcoin on your Microsoft account and make purchases through the online Microsoft store.

Wow, i did not know that. That's a pretty big deal.
Me too. I have heard that fast food cafes such as McDonald's accept crypto for payment, but that such giant as MC too - this information passed me. Actually it is possible to buy with cryptos everything you want already, I recently found a site which sell elite apartments and houses in Moscow per bitcoins.
Pages:
Jump to: