Pages:
Author

Topic: WHAT COIN IS WORTH HOLDING FOR ATLEAST A YEAR FROM NOW? - page 2. (Read 6672 times)

Activity: 1190
Merit: 212
★Bitvest.io★ Play Plinko or Invest!
it seems you do not keep altcoin too long because altcoin is still very cheap price is actually very risky could be altcoin prices will be destroyed at the end of the year so you better hold a really trusted coin like bitcoin.
Activity: 868
Merit: 150
★Bitvest.io★ Play Plinko or Invest!
I would suggest Substratum, Vechain and Utrust. These three altcoins is going to end the year skyrocketing with their prices to the moon. Now is a very good chance to accumulate while they are low.

I believe so with Utrust and now that it insanely dump I guess some lose their hopes in this project yet hopefully they get back on the track. Also I'm seeing WePower as a potential one and it also having its dip at the moment but this project is really good in terms of long term holding.
Activity: 182
Merit: 0

In my opinion, it is better to make your own research and trust your guts.
I was asking myself what to do when cryptocurrency goes down and found out that the most of the privacy coins are undervalued right now.

The best opportunity is to find a privacy-related project with a low total supply (less than 100M), that way the price will be increasing much faster.

I recently found one project called Ethereum Meta, it is related to anonymity and untraceable transaction. They have a very interesting project to build the Anonymous E-Market Place.

They are on exchanges right now, you can check their website: https://ethermeta.com/
Or even better go through their Bitcointalk thread: https://bitcointalksearch.org/topic/future-of-privacy-ethereum-meta-foundation-of-anonymous-e-marketplace-2659058
Activity: 143
Merit: 1
Yes, there is such a coin and I really believe in it. On coinmarketcap you can find it by the abbreviation "UTNp". Already has a large number of large agreements, develops its cold wallet, has a promising team and as soon as it appears on smaller smaller exchanges it should take off.
Activity: 80
Wow man the story with Stratis just amazing, now I  also curious which coin can make such big profit in the future.
Activity: 72
I have personally regretted selling my STRATIS at $0.3 cent, even though i was lucky to enter into its ICO and had about 55,000 strat as at then. While i sold all my coins at profit at more than 10x, i would have made about 1,000X should i have hodl, with stratis at a time hitting $10. That would have given me a $550,000 from an investment of about $400.

Having learnt from this experience do you think any already listed coin or upcoing ICO has the potential of replicating such STRATIS success story? If you are to Hodl for atleast a year which coin would you hodl and why?

Thanks

I got this token from the airdrop last march maybe and definitely i will hold it for a year or 2 because there is a chance it would go up to $1 or more like ripple, this was HYDRO token and it has only 11billion max supply unlike ripple 100billion so i was hoping it will surpass ripple soon.
legendary
Activity: 2842
Merit: 1511
So, it's been a year and most of these suggestions have weathered pretty badly compared to Bitcoin. Waves, Litecoin, Siacoin, Stratis...
Activity: 196
Merit: 124
today i've taken a small position in CargoX (CXO) and QLINK (QLC)

CXO - Bill of Laden shipping documents on blockchain - will help cut logistical costs for the shipping industry and so forth..

QLINK - decentralized mobile network, has a prototype of station and will eventually have car companies install them to provide wifi/4g coverage
Activity: 504
Merit: 250
I have been holding for a few coins and it has been almost a year now that I kept these coins, to name a few these are Ethereum, Siacoin, Digibyte, NEM, Litecoin which was from myfaucet claiming days and Waves.
Activity: 399
Merit: 2
Eth
Btc
Pin
Strat
Ltc
Etc
etherbtc
Eletro
Activity: 252
Merit: 100

I am keeping Aurora Dao, Mywish and specter dividend. I also participated in ico bobs repair and ERISTICA. Eristica is still open
Activity: 476
Merit: 101
I would suggest Substratum, Vechain and Utrust. These three altcoins is going to end the year skyrocketing with their prices to the moon. Now is a very good chance to accumulate while they are low.
Activity: 84
Expanse and Tokenlab, they're low marketcaps with massive potential
Activity: 235
I think best coin to be hold many years are bitcoin, monero and ethereum. No other coin can kill these coins basically impossible to replace them as well. They will only grow in price (one way) with market's growing process.

Anything is possible in the cryptospace. I still believe we are yet to see the no 1 killer app that will take crypto mainstream
Activity: 235
I will hold EDO coins from bounty results, I have 1600 EDO, and I am sure it will have a minimum value of 10x in next year, and I will hold 3 ETH until it reaches $ 10000 price and I think it is very possible for ETH

Good to hear that. there is possibility of ETH hitting that amount in probably a year or two from now. The market though is very bearish, yet ETH is still holding strong. It seem ETH doesnt get much shaken by btc volatility as it used to
Activity: 12
I think that Ethereum and nano will be the best coins to hold.
Activity: 309
Merit: 5
always hold USDT just in case the market collapse you can buy at dips, then sell it again to USDT when you gain profit
copper member
Activity: 103
Merit: 7
If we look at February 3 2018 to February 3 2019 I would hold my ETH, NEO and VEN. I believe these platform coins will rise like Bitcoin. I have other coins in my mind but I trust these ones most.

Solid choices - would add Lisk as well
Activity: 140
Merit: 20
I have personally regretted selling my STRATIS at $0.3 cent, even though i was lucky to enter into its ICO and had about 55,000 strat as at then. While i sold all my coins at profit at more than 10x, i would have made about 1,000X should i have hodl, with stratis at a time hitting $10. That would have given me a $550,000 from an investment of about $400.

Having learnt from this experience do you think any already listed coin or upcoing ICO has the potential of replicating such STRATIS success story? If you are to Hodl for atleast a year which coin would you hodl and why?

Thanks
For me , I will choose bitcoin to hold. Because I know that this coin has a capability to stay and improve in the market. Aside from that bitcoin is the main currency so far thats why many investors are still using it as their coin.
And if you are looking for a long term bitcoin was really capable. We cant deny that bitcoin now are suffering from a fall down, But I believed that sooner or later it will recover.
Activity: 533
Merit: 251
Streamity Decentralized cryptocurrency exchange
I think best coin to be hold many years are bitcoin, monero and ethereum. No other coin can kill these coins basically impossible to replace them as well. They will only grow in price (one way) with market's growing process.
Pages:
Jump to: