Pages:
Author

Topic: What coins are worth buying NOW - page 9. (Read 9644 times)

Activity: 644
Merit: 100
November 23, 2018, 04:24:13 AM
no coin

wiat until marketcap pumped to under 100B
buy what you want aftermore.

decrease will go on.
Activity: 224
Merit: 1
November 23, 2018, 04:02:28 AM
many coins are now very cheap. I advise you to buy coins from the top 50. They will definitely grow next year.
Activity: 322
Merit: 10
The Premier Digital Asset Management Ecosystem
November 23, 2018, 03:49:17 AM
Now buy ETH, because this coin is a potential coin and they are constantly falling, but in my expectation they will rise sharply by the end of 2019. Please be patient.
Activity: 3
Merit: 0
November 23, 2018, 03:21:29 AM
IOTA, DASH is the best now to invest the money and to hold the long term. Its price is a very low. These coins has a great volume and the projects. You could check them.
Activity: 2
November 23, 2018, 03:15:31 AM
There are a lot of good coins are bottomed rn. XSPEC and DNR on topia, XTL on tradeogr, UBQ on bittrex, good from both TA and FA perspectives. 
Activity: 6
November 23, 2018, 03:11:26 AM
What attracts me is the purpose of the ripple. The purpose of Ripple Direct is to replace obsolete protocols in banks, it helps banks to increase price competition and enables users to trade faster and safer. In my opinion, this coin has great potential in the next time.
Activity: 728
Merit: 263
November 23, 2018, 02:46:13 AM
I mean the whole market has had a huge correction so pretty much all of the projects/currencies are well below their ATH price so buying anything could be considered as a good buy. But I have eyes on the new-ish infrastructure projects like Aion, Wanchain, Icon, Zilliqa etc. which will have a bright future imo.

no coins.

wait until market get stabled and finish his fall.

in my opinion btc will dumped to 3000$
dont buy until that.
Activity: 266
Merit: 10
“Revolutionising Marketing and Loyalty”
November 23, 2018, 02:32:28 AM
There are many cheap Altcoin as downtrend persist in cryptocurrency pricing.  Neo is definitely good coin to buy as it's selling for paltry $8. Ethereum is also good to investing in right now as you could be averaging your holding very cheap!
Activity: 4
November 23, 2018, 02:29:10 AM
My opinion is Ethereum, it is quite stable, has good potential and is suitable for long-term investments.
Activity: 5
November 23, 2018, 02:25:02 AM
Ripple's crypto currency is a competitor of all currently existing systems that carry out transfers. According to certain sources, we managed to find out that the amount of money being spent in VISA is 9 trillion. dollars, and in Master Card 4 trillion more. dollars, the total amount of the main giants of the money transfer sector is about 13 trillion. dollars.
Activity: 10
November 23, 2018, 02:22:51 AM
I mean the whole market has had a huge correction so pretty much all of the projects/currencies are well below their ATH price so buying anything could be considered as a good buy. But I have eyes on the new-ish infrastructure projects like Aion, Wanchain, Icon, Zilliqa etc. which will have a bright future imo.
Activity: 1498
Merit: 537
November 23, 2018, 02:03:09 AM
Buy bitcoin now because prices are currently falling. You can buy it for your long-term investment. because coins and tokens are basically just rubbish. now the price is starting to collapse
November 23, 2018, 01:56:01 AM
These are ETH, Ripple, Waves. You can also check Neo and EOS. Their characteristics such as security and volumes are really high and promising.
November 23, 2018, 01:40:06 AM
bitcoin and etherum now deserve to be one of the coin purchases but in addition to these two coins you can buy neo coins or eos as one alternative option to get profit when the price is high.
November 23, 2018, 01:29:12 AM
bitcoin and etherum now deserve to be one of the coin purchases but in addition to these two coins you can buy neo coins or eos as one alternative option to get profit when the price is high.
November 23, 2018, 01:18:15 AM
I think you could consider Vertcoin(VTC). It is an open source peer to peer digital currency focused heavily on decentralization. It is a fast growing digital currency that has managed to stay under the radar from mainstream media, It is a Bitcoin-like blockchain currency with additional features such as Stealth Address technology and ASIC resistant Proof-of-work (PoW) function.
Activity: 2
November 23, 2018, 12:46:52 AM
Activity: 6
November 23, 2018, 12:39:06 AM
IOTA, DASH is the best now to invest the money and to hold the long term. Its price is a very low. These coins has a great volume and the projects. You could check them.
November 23, 2018, 12:35:23 AM
I advise you to buy Tezos, this is a new coin. If the price falls below $ 1.50, you can safely buy.
November 23, 2018, 12:27:16 AM
I think for now the good thing for you to buy is Ethereum, NEO and LITECOIN. Almost all coin now is very good for you to buy because all coin in my opinion are at low price condition to be bought. Therefore, with conditions like this will definitely benefit a time when you resell.
Pages:
Jump to: