Pages:
Author

Topic: What coins are worth buying NOW - page 8. (Read 9644 times)

Activity: 182
Merit: 10
November 23, 2018, 03:59:28 PM
I can't tell you for sure which coin will show good growth because all market is red so all we can do is wait. Listen your intuition
Activity: 4
Merit: 0
November 23, 2018, 03:58:26 PM
Now fashionable to buy coins almost all who have a product or an interesting idea because almost all the coins are now at the bottom
Activity: 182
Merit: 10
November 23, 2018, 03:51:04 PM
Ethereum and bitcoin will be my favorite coins for all times because I trust to them and they are stable
Activity: 6
November 23, 2018, 03:42:17 PM
Now this situation on the market that all the coins fell) and you can buy . and advise a certain coin does not see the point as everyone has their own opinion and rely on it not worth . better to spend a little time and to deepen .
November 23, 2018, 03:37:57 PM
These are ETH, Ripple, Waves. You can also check Neo and EOS. Their characteristics such as security and volumes are really high and promising.
Activity: 5
November 23, 2018, 03:28:20 PM
The coin market is very dicey.  A lot of parameters need to be put in place. When considering which coin to invest on. While I have a soft spot for the top fifty, their stability and sustainability should be considered. In investment, the typically risk averse investor never gains.
November 23, 2018, 03:22:20 PM
ETH is the best for now! It has been proven that it’s capable of moving outside of the market trends. The evedence for this is in January, while many of the other top coins were declining, it was climbing. Thus it might be able to break out and do its own thing.
November 23, 2018, 03:21:31 PM
coin worth to buy now I think personally is NEO, because only NEO can give you big profit for now.
November 23, 2018, 03:10:37 PM
Is there any best and secure aside from bitcoin, ethereum, and litecoin? I doubt.
November 23, 2018, 03:05:37 PM
ETH is the best for now! It has been proven that it’s capable of moving outside of the market trends. The evedence for this is in January, while many of the other top coins were declining, it was climbing. Thus it might be able to break out and do its own thing.
Activity: 7
November 23, 2018, 02:59:04 PM
the coin market can be a reverence for us in choosing the coins to be bought and I see eth prices have started up again and the price is stable so I think eth investment will be very good
Activity: 3
November 23, 2018, 02:58:16 PM
coin worth to buy now I think personally is NEO, because only NEO can give you big profit for now.
November 23, 2018, 02:52:08 PM
MY opinion RIPPLE is the best coin to invest in the now. cux  is increasing the price again and I believe it's will be giving us a big profit in these next few weeks.
November 23, 2018, 02:51:11 PM
November 23, 2018, 02:51:04 PM
i do not know, there are a lot of good things and good coins, so you can now try tomexperimentwhat will suit you better
Activity: 896
Merit: 251
November 23, 2018, 02:29:46 PM
Do you have any coin suggestions?
I suggest you to buy Cardano, Monero, Neo, Etherium. You can get this altcoins in very cheaper price. In bull run you will get huge profits.
Same. Cardano, Eng, Monero, Neo. I don't like Eth for long, for speculations only. But also I have high-risk but very promising coins in the portfolio. One and main is DACC. Project with strong background, Justin Sun and Haoba Ma as investors, Sky and Wernick as advisors. And many VC on board
Activity: 333
Merit: 1
Security and Privacy Features on the Blockchain
November 23, 2018, 12:47:13 PM
Do you have any coin suggestions?
I suggest you to buy Cardano, Monero, Neo, Etherium. You can get this altcoins in very cheaper price. In bull run you will get huge profits.
Activity: 313
Merit: 1
November 23, 2018, 12:37:31 PM
When i check (shit)coinmarketcap i see only overbought shitcoins which are constantly falling.
Activity: 700
Merit: 101
BBOD Trading Platform
November 23, 2018, 06:42:17 AM
so far ethereum continues to be used as discussion material for very good altcoins to hold. but now Ripple (XRP) is becoming more popular and better than ethereum. trading volume is greater than ethereum.
Activity: 308
Merit: 3
The Premier Digital Asset Management Ecosystem
November 23, 2018, 05:14:17 AM
There are no good currencies for us to buy now, but if we expect to buy in the future, it may be in the future to buy the EB, this is a good coin that can give us a higher return than any other coin.
Pages:
Jump to: