Pages:
Author

Topic: What coins are worth buying NOW - page 2. (Read 9644 times)

brand new
Activity: 0
Merit: 0
November 24, 2018, 09:23:21 PM
How do you know that soon the growth will begin? So far, there are no signals for this. And if the bull market begins, then if many coins that can bring more profit in % than Bitcoin or Ethereum.
brand new
November 24, 2018, 09:21:12 PM
I am looking at Stellar also! It gets a transaction speed of a few seconds and operates as a non-profit. Stellar’s platform also functions as an efficient currency exchanger. 
brand new
November 24, 2018, 09:16:07 PM
I think you could consider Vertcoin(VTC). It is an open source peer to peer digital currency focused heavily on decentralization. It is a fast growing digital currency that has managed to stay under the radar from mainstream media, It is a Bitcoin-like blockchain currency with additional features such as Stealth Address technology and ASIC resistant Proof-of-work (PoW) function.
brand new
November 24, 2018, 06:37:48 PM
Is there any best and secure aside from bitcoin, ethereum, and litecoin? I doubt.
brand new
November 24, 2018, 06:22:08 PM
For week a promising selection might consist of coins such as Ziliqa and crypto-tokens like Quantstamp combined with Viberate on a one to four or similar distribution.
brand new
November 24, 2018, 06:04:49 PM
The coin market is very dicey.  A lot of parameters need to be put in place. When considering which coin to invest on. While I have a soft spot for the top fifty, their stability and sustainability should be considered. In investment, the typically risk averse investor never gains.
brand new
November 24, 2018, 05:41:59 PM
VEN look very good now. At the end of this month they have the mainnet launch. Given that the whole market has fallen - a good buy
brand new
November 24, 2018, 05:03:55 PM
I recommend that everyone buy now NCash. In the future, this currency will become a means of adding goods to the payment platform.
brand new
November 24, 2018, 04:12:03 PM
coin worth to buy now I think personally is NEO, because only NEO can give you big profit for now.
brand new
November 24, 2018, 03:36:33 PM
i do not know, there are a lot of good things and good coins, so you can now try tomexperimentwhat will suit you better
brand new
November 24, 2018, 03:31:28 PM
which specifically you decide, but you need to take the cheapest with a lot of potential, but it's dangerous
Activity: 350
Merit: 10
November 24, 2018, 12:27:59 PM
Now the market has any purchases from the top 20 ! Unless of course you believe that cryptostore will not disappear completely! And the now such time, that can be first wait, when goes growth!
If the cryptocurrency has not disappeared during the periods of its past crisis, then it is most likely that now it will also survive, and this will be a new eap in its formation. Just wait.
brand new
November 23, 2018, 05:57:15 PM
the coin market can be a reverence for us in choosing the coins to be bought and I see eth prices have started up again and the price is stable so I think eth investment will be very good
brand new
November 23, 2018, 05:34:53 PM
neo and eos are my favourites, they are so surprisingly rising up and gainng their popularity, i am happy for them
Activity: 714
Merit: 102
November 27, 2018, 02:56:33 AM
Do you have any coin suggestions?
Ripple (XRP) seems to be very good for you to buy now, the development of the trade is very good. ripple can shift the throne ethereum so far in a short time
Activity: 6
November 26, 2018, 10:23:14 AM
Right now there are a lot of altcoins which you can buy. Just focus on the devlopment team and quality of project.
copper member
Activity: 54
Merit: 7
Sparklemobile.io
November 26, 2018, 09:58:04 AM
it depends on your risk vs reward strategy. If you want to play it safe invest in top 10 coins, if you want a slightly higher risk option look at ico's they can offer a great return. sparkle token ICO is launching on the 30th of November and looking at the team behind it, it looks very promising! $SPRKL
Activity: 2
November 26, 2018, 09:55:42 AM
Now fashionable to buy coins almost all who have a product or an interesting idea because almost all the coins are now at the bottom
Activity: 6
November 26, 2018, 09:40:33 AM
Right now there are a lot of altcoins which you can buy. Just focus on the devlopment team and quality of project.
copper member
Activity: 798
Merit: 3
November 26, 2018, 12:43:48 AM
Almost all of the coins are now worth buying. First of all you should go for TRON and VeChain. But there are many others are there also which need to enter into your portfolio for the year of coming. Dim Coin is another giant which is created on NEM platform and has the more potential after the development of the HYBSE in this December. So, invest in Dimcoin also. Others are, Datum, HVN, BBK etc.
Pages:
Jump to: