Pages:
Author

Topic: What coins are worth buying NOW - page 5. (Read 9644 times)

Activity: 5
Merit: 0
November 24, 2018, 11:02:51 PM
There are a lot of good coins are bottomed rn. XSPEC and DNR on topia, XTL on tradeogr, UBQ on bittrex, good from both TA and FA perspectives. 
Activity: 8
November 24, 2018, 10:31:30 PM
in myopinion if you are so unsure, you may buy ethereum and bitcoun, they are great and they will always give you profit
November 24, 2018, 09:45:26 PM
All of them are worth to be bought. For example, you can try to work with Monero, Waves, Neo, Eos and ETH. They are perspective coins for investment I think.
Activity: 4
November 24, 2018, 09:43:11 PM
I think COSS is good. I'm accumulating a lot of COSS currently. API should be out soon (and with it bot trading) and with the launch of COSS 2.0 in Q4 they will start marketing and focus on user growth. The 50% fee split allocation will hopefully give me a nice passive income in the coming years
Activity: 1
November 24, 2018, 09:12:12 PM
I also search some coins, but i don't know what toc choose now as bitcoin goes down
Activity: 7
November 24, 2018, 09:03:13 PM
The coin market is very dicey.  A lot of parameters need to be put in place. When considering which coin to invest on. While I have a soft spot for the top fifty, their stability and sustainability should be considered. In investment, the typically risk averse investor never gains.
November 24, 2018, 08:50:20 PM
the coin market can be a reverence for us in choosing the coins to be bought and I see eth prices have started up again and the price is stable so I think eth investment will be very good
Activity: 938
Merit: 102
November 24, 2018, 08:39:23 PM
Do you have any coin suggestions?

I think all in 100 crypto in coinmarketcap is worth to buy since market is so red and most of them are cheap right now . Just chose what you like the most good luck ! Smiley
Activity: 7
November 24, 2018, 08:38:17 PM
now is a good time for investing, so i suppose that you will have to act now if you want to save youtr time and money
November 24, 2018, 08:31:47 PM
I think COSS is good. I'm accumulating a lot of COSS currently. API should be out soon (and with it bot trading) and with the launch of COSS 2.0 in Q4 they will start marketing and focus on user growth. The 50% fee split allocation will hopefully give me a nice passive income in the coming years
November 24, 2018, 08:31:27 PM
Now that many exchanges have launched platform token, I think these coins have long-term growth potential and can be invested appropriately.
Activity: 6
November 24, 2018, 07:50:16 PM
I mean the whole market has had a huge correction so pretty much all of the projects/currencies are well below their ATH price so buying anything could be considered as a good buy. But I have eyes on the new-ish infrastructure projects like Aion, Wanchain, Icon, Zilliqa etc. which will have a bright future imo.
November 24, 2018, 07:44:18 PM
Now this situation on the market that all the coins fell) and you can buy . and advise a certain coin does not see the point as everyone has their own opinion and rely on it not worth . better to spend a little time and to deepen .
November 24, 2018, 07:10:01 PM
I think for now the good thing for you to buy is Ethereum, NEO and LITECOIN. Almost all coin now is very good for you to buy because all coin in my opinion are at low price condition to be bought. Therefore, with conditions like this will definitely benefit a time when you resell.
November 24, 2018, 06:49:50 PM
All of them are worth to be bought. For example, you can try to work with Monero, Waves, Neo, Eos and ETH. They are perspective coins for investment I think.
November 24, 2018, 06:44:55 PM
For week a promising selection might consist of coins such as Ziliqa and crypto-tokens like Quantstamp combined with Viberate on a one to four or similar distribution.
Activity: 164
Merit: 10
November 24, 2018, 06:39:29 PM
The main question ofr me now is how to save our money, because market is going down so fast!!
Activity: 3
November 24, 2018, 06:30:02 PM
I have a suggestion for you can currently buy. the coin is perfect you buy now this is bitcoin, whereas altcoin according to me is etherum and bitcoin cash currently suitable for us to buy. as I am sure there will be a pump price for future
Activity: 3
November 24, 2018, 06:09:28 PM
Now that many exchanges have launched platform token, I think these coins have long-term growth potential and can be invested appropriately.
November 24, 2018, 06:07:43 PM
Pages:
Jump to: