Pages:
Author

Topic: What coins are worth buying NOW - page 3. (Read 9644 times)

Activity: 941
Merit: 100
November 26, 2018, 12:27:56 AM
the coin market can be a reverence for us in choosing the coins to be bought and I see eth prices have started up again and the price is stable so I think eth investment will be very good
buying eth will now be much better if you believe the ethereum market will grow later. it will be a big investment that brings you many benefits. but there is a risk from investment now, the market conditions are not very good, it can make us have to wait very long to be able to enjoy the results of our investment.
Activity: 5
Merit: 0
November 26, 2018, 12:04:36 AM
the coin market can be a reverence for us in choosing the coins to be bought and I see eth prices have started up again and the price is stable so I think eth investment will be very good
Activity: 348
November 25, 2018, 11:50:45 PM
you can try buying bitcoin, ethereum and ETI, ETI is a new coin which has a very good platform and team that is working to make it successful in the future, plus you can avail it cheaper now and will earn huge profit next year with it.
buying and investing in new coins now I think is very risky. seeing a bad market, I don't think many people will want to sell their assets, or even trade. now is a difficult time, I think everyone will think of pausing from crypto and switching to the others.
Activity: 9
November 25, 2018, 11:45:16 PM
A lot of coins now is worth of buying when the market is still dropping, if you think that coin is worth of buying then buy. For me bitcoin and ethereum is worthy in any part of their background or infos i saw a lot of good thing that suit for potential coin.
Activity: 1377
Merit: 268
November 25, 2018, 11:15:16 PM
you can try buying bitcoin, ethereum and ETI, ETI is a new coin which has a very good platform and team that is working to make it successful in the future, plus you can avail it cheaper now and will earn huge profit next year with it.
Activity: 8
November 25, 2018, 11:13:45 PM
MY opinion RIPPLE is the best coin to invest in the now. cux  is increasing the price again and I believe it's will be giving us a big profit in these next few weeks.
Activity: 8
November 25, 2018, 11:09:05 PM
What attracts me is the purpose of the ripple. The purpose of Ripple Direct is to replace obsolete protocols in banks, it helps banks to increase price competition and enables users to trade faster and safer. In my opinion, this coin has great potential in the next time.
Activity: 6
November 25, 2018, 10:59:19 PM
neo and eos are my favourites, they are so surprisingly rising up and gainng their popularity, i am happy for them
Activity: 485
Merit: 250
November 25, 2018, 10:58:26 PM
Do you have any coin suggestions?

My suggestion would be bitcoins and ethereum.
copper member
Activity: 266
Merit: 9
Kill E'm With Kindness
November 25, 2018, 10:46:07 PM
It is still BTC that is worth of investing right now because BTC its the mother of all cryptocurrency.. but if its not your choice I would rather suggest ETH or XRP .. Why ETH? Because eth has been proven of many investors and ETH go down fast and thats the right time to buy and HODL because after that ETH price go to the moon superfast also you cannot predict its future price in a week or a month because its price is like a seesaw going up and down it is very unpredictable, but if you want a safe investment choose XRP because its price is not like eth it only go down a bit but it goes up in just a mere moment. Still its your choice if what you really want to invest with that was only my suggestion .. ^_^ For me i really recommend eth because that is what I am investing right now ! ^_^  
November 25, 2018, 10:37:36 PM
Is there any best and secure aside from bitcoin, ethereum, and litecoin? I doubt.
Activity: 7
November 25, 2018, 10:36:45 PM
for now all altcoin is decreasing. I think you are better off buying eth only. to hold in the future
Activity: 3
November 25, 2018, 10:31:01 PM
A lot of coins now is worth of buying when the market is still dropping, if you think that coin is worth of buying then buy. For me bitcoin and ethereum is worthy in any part of their background or infos i saw a lot of good thing that suit for potential coin.
November 25, 2018, 10:20:21 PM
that is true, though it is hard to find a good project, but there are many of them, i am sure, much more than bad ones
Activity: 3
November 25, 2018, 09:49:54 PM
Thanks for suggestion, i also search some coins to invest.
Activity: 730
Merit: 102
Trphy.io
November 25, 2018, 09:19:05 PM

Somebody  was shilling Chainlink (Link) recently. It made sense to me a bit. 
they are already working with the Swift banking network and also helping Microsoft on their projects.

This are worth reading articles for more info
https://medium.com/@oraclepool7/the-next-great-wave-a-decentralized-oracle-network-7e4001a67eeb
https://blog.goodaudience.com/chainlink-the-missing-piece-to-the-god-protocol-fd455dde92ab
Activity: 526
markaccy.io
November 25, 2018, 08:01:22 PM
xrp is a stable coin, some coins fall without control but xrp has shown that xrp has a strong investor.
even the XPR is ranked second in the coinmarketcap.
Activity: 443
Merit: 251
Activity: 353
November 25, 2018, 06:58:28 PM

As for me, all potential coins are worth buying now. It is important that we'll choose coins that are profitable in the future. Is it also an advantage to buy more bitcoin or ethereum now whgile the prices are low. Time will come when the bull market runs that we could gain more than what we expect so we must all be willing to take all the risk.
Activity: 98
November 25, 2018, 06:24:39 PM
I recommend buying EVOT, you can buy them at https://www.evoai.network/. Right now they are in ICO, but even in this bear market they are selling the tokens at a very good rate. The aspects that I like about EVOAI and why I think it is a worthwhile investment are:

- It will be a revolutionary trading platform. They will have a trading academy as well as trading bots. There is a series of bots that you can configure manually, and for the most inexperienced traders, they can learn how to configure the bots in the academy. In addition they will have an arbitratige bot that will generate a passive income and the earnings of this bot will be paid directly to your wallet erc20.

- You can see that they are a serious team, they are 100% focused on the platform and not on selling the tokens as quickly as possible, they are also complying with the roadmap perfectly. The CEO has done 2 interviews, they have a very active community with administrators who help whenever you need it.  The team members and the developers have profiles on Linkedin and it is seen that they are very experienced people in the world of crypto.

- There are not many tokens for sale and also when the ICO ends, the tokens that have not been sold will burn, so they will not lose value. I also believe that the value of the currency will multiply as soon as the bots are launched and people see the potential of this platform.

Today any investment in crypto is risky, it is even risky to be holding BTC. I think that diversifying your portfolio and allocating a part of your investment to platforms like this can generate good profits.
Pages:
Jump to: