Pages:
Author

Topic: What coins are worth buying NOW - page 70. (Read 9644 times)

Activity: 518
Merit: 257
April 13, 2018, 03:35:47 PM
Bitcoin, according to me, always tops the list. Besides this Ethereum and Ripple are also good to go. As the price of many cryptocurrencies is low now days, so this is the best time to invest your money in these coins. Experts says that it is the golden era to buy BTC as this price will never gonna come in long run.
Activity: 756
Merit: 629
April 13, 2018, 08:31:06 AM
I think the market is in a relatively low position now, so we can buy it at this time. I will choose ten mainstream coins before market value, because these coins may become stronger and stronger in the future, and the risk is relatively small. I personally prefer XMR and XVG.
Now you can buy all the top 100 coins. After one of these coins will make a pump sell it and invest in the remaining coins. I think this strategy will be very profitable in the bull market.
Activity: 162
Merit: 10
April 13, 2018, 07:31:53 AM
I think the market is in a relatively low position now, so we can buy it at this time. I will choose ten mainstream coins before market value, because these coins may become stronger and stronger in the future, and the risk is relatively small. I personally prefer XMR and XVG.
Activity: 96
Merit: 0
April 12, 2018, 12:06:17 AM
To me, ETH is the best for now! It has been proven that it’s capable of moving outside of the market trends. The evedence for this is in January, while many of the other top coins were declining, it was climbing. Thus it might be able to break out and do its own thing.
Activity: 95
April 12, 2018, 12:04:55 AM
I think LTC is potential! while BTC now is its slow transactions times and high transaction fees, LTC is supposed to fix these issues and so far, this is holding up. Its transaction times are relatively fast and the fees associated with the transactions won’t be too painful either.
Activity: 95
April 12, 2018, 12:03:24 AM
I suggest ETH. Firstly it is the second highest ranking crypto ranking by market cap. Secondly it is not just a digital currency, it’s an open-source network that was designed to be built upon. Therefore, investing in ETH would be a good choice to make profit now.
Activity: 107
April 12, 2018, 12:01:58 AM
From my perspective, NEO has a bright future to invest now! Because It supports a number of programming languages. Therefore, it stands to reason that a greater number of DApps may be created at greater speed on NEO’s platform, which should translate to greater NEO token value in the future.
Activity: 630
Merit: 258
April 11, 2018, 02:37:21 PM
Bitcoin and litecoin are coins that are worth to buy as of now. They have good price in crypto market. So once they pump up, you will surely get a better profit. Better than you are expected.
Activity: 914
Merit: 500
April 11, 2018, 05:52:29 AM
Buy TOP coins: BTC,ETH,LTC,etc
You will not go wrong in this case Smiley
Almost every coin is in dumped condition now. I know only one exception: BNB Token. It growed even during correction (in BTC value ofc).
Activity: 168
Merit: 1
The revolutionary AI gaming ecosystem
April 11, 2018, 05:45:44 AM
Do you have any coin suggestions?

ETH would be a good choice because it's cheap and its the future. If you want to buy and sell go for BTC because of its fast growth. For long-term investment, you may try ETH or other altcoins because of its cheap price. Many people are hoping that ETH would hit more or less 2,000$.
Activity: 10
April 11, 2018, 05:37:03 AM
My plan is to find out the next Ripple. And I think I have found it. Marinecoin is an old project in 2014 relaunching!I believe that MarineCoin would absolutely will success in the future !And  by the way , you can go ahead and check their website at marineco.in and they are now giving 20.000 MTC Free ICO for one person who sign up the link marineco.in/icothere are a lot of coins made just to earn money and have nothing in background. Most of coins on exchanges, for example Yobit are like a ball to kick, pumping and dumping shitcoins with no future.But there a lot of coins looking very interesting and now I want to tell you about one of them - marinecoin. Payment System in Internet Artificial Intelligence (AI) of Things (IoT). time dilution technology. time dilution technology - artificial intelligence - self sustaining - community - fair distribution - iot.ow you can join marineco free ICO. . I believe they have a good future. You can now just join here marineco.in and get 20,000 MTCJoin the Marinecoin community - marineco.in. that’s the chance for you. Hurry up!!!
Activity: 616
Merit: 100
April 10, 2018, 03:57:29 PM
Do you have any coin suggestions?
I do not expect my advice to be accepted by you but still if I have to advise on good coins I will suggest ethereum and ripple to you even though both coins may seem dubious but I am still very confident of its potential in the future.
Activity: 560
Merit: 251
April 10, 2018, 03:51:57 PM
none of the altcoins are really good or very ugly right now, because we can see, almost all altcoin is currently in crisis. in fact almost some of them disappeared and went bankrupt. but I think as a suggestion would be better if buying Ethereum
Activity: 653
Merit: 11
April 10, 2018, 03:43:22 PM
Right now i am trying BANCA coins. In my opinion it has a potential to grow because in 1 day i profit 40$ i hope it will increase its value day by day.

Hope you still keep your banca  Smiley
Activity: 532
Merit: 100
April 10, 2018, 10:41:34 AM
I think Siring Lab Token ,  walton chain, vinchain and OmiseGo are safe investments for long term.
Activity: 621
Merit: 288
WPP ENERGY - BACKED ASSET GREEN ENERGY TOKEN
April 10, 2018, 10:38:45 AM
TRX is the best option for me now. Trading on Binance and Bittrex and its holding strong in these bloody days.
I will buy more if it drops more and will sell around 2500 satoshi. this means fast x5 opportunity
Activity: 121
April 10, 2018, 10:37:17 AM
I think Ripple is a good altcoin to invest in. Ripple is a protocol that enables very cheap and fast money transfers globally using their currency XRP, their main target is banks which will use XRP to move large amounts of money globally and almost instantly.
Activity: 96
April 10, 2018, 10:35:54 AM
I suggest you to buy Litecoin. If Bitcoin is gold, then Litecoin is silver. It is also a fork of Bitcoin by Charlie Lee. Along with others, this currency has risen as well during the month of December and is currently the fourth largest cryptocurrency.
Activity: 128
Merit: 1
April 10, 2018, 10:35:04 AM
You should invest in Icon. It is likely to become a strong force in Korean blockchain over the long term, if not THE force. What they are trying to achieve is ambitious, but also makes a lot of sense. They have already secured some very good partnerships, both within Korea and within the crypto world.
Activity: 364
Merit: 101
"One Token to Move Anything Anywhere"
April 10, 2018, 07:32:50 AM
All new blockhains with low total capitalization are worth buying. Blockchains will be demanded even if the whole crypto market falls down. ETH, EOS, FSN, ICX are my favorites.
Pages:
Jump to: