Pages:
Author

Topic: What comes to your mind when you think of Japan? - page 39. (Read 102621 times)

Activity: 308
Merit: 10
summer is the time for the fireworks festival known as Hanabi. The festival is held throughout Japan and was once celebrated to ward off evil spirits.

There are many great Hanabi events that you can visit throughout Japan. In this festival, people tend to use yukata to enjoy fireworks and there is usually a large number of food stalls that will serve crowds of visitors.
Activity: 56
Merit: 0
Anime. because Japan is a country with the greatest anime stories and most. There have been many stories of anime from Japan are successful and have lots of fans.
Activity: 144
When the Japanese hear the word the first time I think it looks like Japanese women are beautiful, because of the usual Japanese women have wonderful beauty and became an attraction.
legendary
Activity: 3906
Merit: 1373
Want free energy? Japan is giving us all free energy. All we need to do to get it is, sift the waters of the Pacific Ocean. Fukushima!

Cool
Activity: 476
Merit: 1
high technologies, anime and strange talk shows
Activity: 439
Merit: 252
Get Paid to Play your Media on Current
The katana, anime and some really weird stuff like penis festival. Also, they have the prettiest girls. And the average working men there work themselves to death.
Activity: 126
Merit: 5
Professional Translator (Malaysian Language)
Some of the things that come to mind are - expensive, crowded too many people, everyone is moving fast, nice humble people, sauna room, samurai, great food, sushi..just to name a few.
Activity: 23
The first thing that comes into my mind when i heard Japan is my girlfriend because my girlfriend is a japanese. She told me everything about japan. No crime and very clean to the point that you can sleep outside.
Activity: 21
girls
Activity: 147
Merit: 1
Best Social Media services
Naruto, hentai
Activity: 5
When i think of the country Japan, i think of the animes and the cherry blossom tree.
Activity: 98
Merit: 23
Anime, an amazing culture, and awesome tech
Activity: 52
Anime! That's always the first thing that pops into my mind whenever I think of Japan. Since childhood, I've been watching Japanese anime. They have mastered this industry so much that you would always expect humor in every series.
Activity: 22
Manga, Anime, Sushi, earthquakes, kamikaze, Their flag and the sun on it.
Activity: 336
japan is very popular country in the world.
Activity: 140
Merit: 5
haven't been to japan but from all that I have heard and read.  It is a very scenic country with very efficient systems, with people that have high conscious about society operations (the honor systems works over there in ways that very low crime occur).  Can't wait to have a chance to visit this and other beautiful countries.
Activity: 22
in my mind, my childhood TV Series ... Spectreman スペクトルマン

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Spectreman

and the music ...

"I have seen the light
It was always shining in me
Walk down of the light
Now i'm in the glorious country

Time and places they don't matter
All reality is shattered
And tomorrow is the first day of forever ..."

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=JzDVniuJrbM
Sakura, Vasabi, tea ceremoby, sumo, geisha, Pokemon
Activity: 266
Japan is a country  cherries with an average of all those hardworking, Japanese famous with anime movie, and famous with the sumo sport  Shocked
Activity: 38
in my mind, my childhood TV Series ... Spectreman スペクトルマン

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Spectreman

and the music ...

"I have seen the light
It was always shining in me
Walk down of the light
Now i'm in the glorious country

Time and places they don't matter
All reality is shattered
And tomorrow is the first day of forever ..."

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=JzDVniuJrbM

Sakura Bloom,Advanced Technologies,Temples,Hot springs,Sumo Wrestlings, and Anime Costplayers comes to my mind when I think of Japan.
Activity: 97
Merit: 10
W12 – Blockchain protocol
When i think of Japan, i always think of beautiful Japanese women, the Cherry Blossoms, The Samurais, The Ronins, Sumo Wrestlers, and their very rich culture.
Pages:
Jump to: