Pages:
Author

Topic: What comes to your mind when you think of Japan? - page 73. (Read 102621 times)

Activity: 420
Merit: 101
Yakuza and jdm cars probably Smiley and also I think it is a greant contry to visit and to live in
Activity: 378
Merit: 100
fisrt thought of japan by me is many anime that born from this country and the second is the people in that country diligent and hardworking
Activity: 42
Merit: 0
All stuff about anime - Dragon ball, Detective Conan, Death Note, Naruto, Attack On Titan... oh my there are so many of great anime. After that all the video games stuff, Nintendo, Sony PS, gundam, and then the food sushi, ramen, just a few. So many thing can be related to Japan
Activity: 5
hotels and restaurants and animes and girls...
Activity: 10
anime and girls Kiss Kiss Kiss Kiss
Activity: 67
Merit: 12
Byteball: highly scalable cryptocurrency platform
What usually comes to my mind are robots and artificial intelligence, but right now I'm thinking about the missile launched by North Korea yesterday. How did this happen?
Activity: 101
Merit: 10
For me Japan is a mix of interesting people and crazy one.
They are visionary in many topics (like crypto for example) and in the same time, they have hobbies that are fucking weird.
Activity: 44
When the word "Japan" is being said the first thing that comes to my mind is Anime because Japan is known for its great anime series it anime is what led me to learning more about Japan and a little bit of its culture. I also became curious of their language so I studied their basic everyday languages. Also what comes to my mind when I hear "Japan" is Samurai because Samurai's are cool they commit "Harakiri" when caught by its enemy.
Activity: 52
Merit: 10
difficult language like スペクトルマン

anime
Activity: 7
Thinking about Japan, the things came in to my mind are the tourist destinations, anime, robots, foods specifically the authentic ramen and sushi. 
Activity: 1190
Merit: 255
The food, sushi, sashimi, ramen. Also the anime characters.

It also comes in my mine when I hear about Japan, sushi most of the time. But it may chance soon for the next generation when Bitcoin eventually be known. Japan is the first to really made it happen that their stores accept Bitcoin. If I was there I could have tried buying something with my BTC.
Activity: 2
The food, sushi, sashimi, ramen. Also the anime characters.
Activity: 476
Number one would be anime. It became part of my childhood. But I agree that they are weird people.
Activity: 12
The thing that comes to my mind when I think about Japan is their food. I want to try or eat almost of their specialty foods.  I hope I can visit Japan someday.
legendary
Activity: 3906
Merit: 1373
A great distance away that is far too near.    Cool
Activity: 125
Merit: 35
-Cold people that have shit traditions and put work before all else

-Crazy shit on TV
Activity: 644
Merit: 500
when i think about japan i firstable think about the stores where you can pay with bitcoins  Cry
Activity: 462
What comes to your mind when you think of Japan?

When I hear Japan here are what comes in my mind:

- food: the way they preserved and developed their food is very outstanding.
- anime and manga: these two are having great influence to the youth of today.
- culture: they preserved their culture well an gave it importance.
- power: well, if I'm not mistaken, Goku is on their side.
Activity: 252
when think of japan, sure JAV idol is in my brain
legendary
Activity: 3906
Merit: 1373
The eclipse. Look at their flag and imagine.     Grin
Pages:
Jump to: