Pages:
Author

Topic: What comes to your mind when you think of Japan? - page 71. (Read 102621 times)

Activity: 12
Merit: 0
i like japan in that had no any special but i love their living style and food style and anime and especially girls they looking hot and smart Wink Wink Wink Wink
Activity: 205
Merit: 100
anime , manga
Activity: 381
Merit: 101
When come to japan. i will think girls in custome animax..hehe.. other than that might be the robot and the food.. seafood..delicious.
Activity: 11
cartoon and robots and technology
Activity: 8
anime, girls, robots hotels, parks, museums, electronics and technology
Activity: 6
Aside from being blurred. LOL hahaha. I think of Respect when I think of Japan. Many people told me that Japan is one of the most respectful country, from its bows and concern to others. Japanese Culture is built with respect to others. I also think of great ideas when I think of Japan, A lot of ideas or concepts are being discovered by the Japanese, They always think outside of the box which is admirable. Cool
Activity: 462
Merit: 102
Well I'm a fan of animé, so when I think of Japan, I think of them as a country rich with art, in the form of animé, of course. They have so many art forms and styles that it booms their art culture.

Another thing when I hear Japan is how much theu focus on quality of things including cars, technology, and the way of life. The Japanese prioritizes quality above all else.
Activity: 2
in my mind, my childhood TV Series ... Spectreman スペクトルマン

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Spectreman

and the music ...

"I have seen the light
It was always shining in me
Walk down of the light
Now i'm in the glorious country

Time and places they don't matter
All reality is shattered
And tomorrow is the first day of forever ..."

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=JzDVniuJrbM

When I think of Japan, the things that comes to mind are anime, gorgeous stuffed toys, and food.
Activity: 23
which comes to mind when I think of Japan is Shigeo Tokuda Grin Grin Grin Grin
Activity: 4
sushi  Wink
Activity: 337
Merit: 250
the only thing I think about japan is japanese girl.
girls and anime
Activity: 71
Merit: 10
Lot of stuffs actually, but these are the highlights; anime, horror stories(yukii onna, slit mouth woman, no face and etc)  JPOP, cherry blossoms, JPOP, discipline, samurai, gods, youkais
Activity: 85
What comes in my mind when I think about Japan is the cherry blossom and Ramen Noodles. Japan is my dream destination since I was a kid. I want to learn their wonderful culture, I want to taste their authentic Japanese foods and I want to experience winter and watch a cherry blossom bloom. Above all these I want to visit my Aunt and my half japanese cousin in Nagoya I missed them so much!
When i think of Japan the first thing that comes on mind are the Anime as well as the different invention like robots and other high tech gadgets/transport system that are Japan made. Japan are very promising when it comes to Anime we grew up watching Japanese characters and I enjoyed it a lot.
Activity: 8
A Beautiful place to find peace and relax, just like my home country.  Smiley
Activity: 294
Merit: 105
Cherry blossoms! It's so beautiful whenener i see i picture of it taken in Japan.
Activity: 120
yes.
tentacles
Activity: 378
ApolloX
Anime, food, tsunami, big cities, samurai and ronins.
Activity: 294
Islands, flood, earthquake and anime, ah yes and more sumo, sake and yakuza. In general, it is a country with a huge potential and capable people.
Pages:
Jump to: