Pages:
Author

Topic: What comes to your mind when you think of Japan? - page 72. (Read 102621 times)

Activity: 16
Merit: 0
Crowd, technology, crowd, fish, crowd, earthquake Smiley Actually, as far as I know Japan has such an amazing nature, culture, delicious and healty cuisine. Someday soon I will visit Japan.
Activity: 280
Merit: 100
Streamity Decentralized cryptocurrency exchange
Judo, my favorite sport...  Smiley Smiley
Activity: 30
Giants monster and giant robots.
Activity: 476
Merit: 250
Culture and ladies
Activity: 91
Merit: 10
Friendly people, fashion & girls Grin
Activity: 457
Merit: 262
TBH the only thing cross my mind about japan is only about JAV, I mean no one in this world that doesn't know about JAV.
And also about Anime, Japan has the most popular anime around the world, or you can say they're the mother of anime.

Oh god... What is so particular about JAV? I have watched it a few times, but found it too weird. I think that JAV is most suitable for perverts and psychos. And the pixelation of private parts is even more weird. Why do they do that?
Activity: 100
Merit: 10
Hieroglyphs.... Smiley
Activity: 8
beautiful girls and funny animes and amazing electronics items Grin Grin Grin
Activity: 317
The first thing that comes to my mind is quality. It's the quality of their goods especially machinery. And high level of people's lives.
Activity: 140
Years ago, I was an exchange student in Japan. So, Japan makes me think of my my host family and friends, great food, wonderful memories and the desire to return for a visit.
Activity: 2
in my mind, my childhood TV Series ... Spectreman スペクトルマン

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Spectreman

and the music ...

"I have seen the light
It was always shining in me
Walk down of the light
Now i'm in the glorious country

Time and places they don't matter
All reality is shattered
And tomorrow is the first day of forever ..."

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=JzDVniuJrbM

When I think of Japan the things that will come to my mind are sakura, education, food, anime, jpop, technology and how they prepare their food.
Activity: 56
Merit: 4
TBH the only thing cross my mind about japan is only about JAV, I mean no one in this world that doesn't know about JAV.
And also about Anime, Japan has the most popular anime around the world, or you can say they're the mother of anime.
Activity: 12
girls girls girls girls............................. Kiss Kiss Kiss Kiss Kiss
Activity: 9
airport

anime

and girls Kiss Kiss Kiss Kiss
Activity: 808
Merit: 502
Food, cherry, big city, nuclear stuff fishes

and kamikaze, honnor
Activity: 475
Merit: 500
The first thing I think about is the cherry blossoms. Then the Japanese are very disciplined and high work ethic. And beautiful women and cool, make the heart happy and always smiling.
Activity: 23
History, traditions, Japanese art/customs, beautiful landscapes, the architecture, technology
Activity: 231
in my mind, my childhood TV Series ... Spectreman スペクトルマン

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Spectreman

and the music ...

"I have seen the light
It was always shining in me
Walk down of the light
Now i'm in the glorious country

Time and places they don't matter
All reality is shattered
And tomorrow is the first day of forever ..."

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=JzDVniuJrbM

japan has always been a country that i would like to visit. when i hear the name Japan all i could think is Sakura blossom, Fuji Mountain, jpop and anime. I am a biggest fan of Jpop and anime they were like my life. eversince i was a child i watch anime, because of this i always have a dream of going to japan to visit different prefectures, temple anime cafe and much more. and besides we all know that japan leads in technology guess i'd want to see the real thing.

Activity: 286
Merit: 11
Hard working people.
Only victim of nuclear attack.
Earthquake.
Activity: 140
Which is on my mind when hearing the word japan is a fast train and extraordinary technology in the life of the people.
Pages:
Jump to: