Pages:
Author

Topic: What cryptocurrency should I buy now? - page 3. (Read 3380 times)

Activity: 420
Merit: 10
November 15, 2018, 01:48:48 PM
I think that now is a good time to buy coins that are in the TOP-10 by capitalization. These coins are very much cheaper and this is a good chance to buy them at the lowest price.
Activity: 686
Merit: 250
November 15, 2018, 01:44:34 PM
Buy bitcoin, the price has been falling in the last couple of days which means that you would be able to get the coins for a very cheap price now. Bitcoin remains the most secure coin that you can ever invest in when it comes to cryptocurrencies and if you are thinking of investing in altcoins then you should buy ethereum which is the best altcoin
Activity: 322
Merit: 2
November 12, 2018, 10:33:44 AM
Still prefers to buy bitcoin right now. Bitcoin is still strong, and now it is down to almost 25 percent off. It is a once in a lifetime opportunity to invest more. And when the price rise, it would be great. And if you look at bitcoin news, they have a good update on the news.
Activity: 308
November 12, 2018, 07:34:47 AM
I believe that now is really the ideal time for profitable investments in various cryptocurrencies. But personally, I prefer to work with reliable cryptocurrencies that have already confirmed their benefits and stable development - including BTC, Ethereum and EOS.
Activity: 182
November 11, 2018, 07:50:53 AM
2018 was a very hard year for all coins mostly but some of them like bitcoin and ethereum managed to hold their posotions so I think you should invest in them
copper member
Activity: 154
Merit: 6
November 11, 2018, 07:48:20 AM
As for me, the safest and less riskier among them all is Bitcoin, Etheruem and Ripple but if you're looking for insane faster profits then my advise for you is to invest in undervalued solid project that have capacity to grow bigger.
Activity: 510
Merit: 2
November 11, 2018, 07:36:20 AM
According to the present situation of the crypto market now it is advisable to watch the kind of coin to buy now because most of the coin will get out of market soon but never the less I will like to regconized some coin like ETH, litecoin, cardano , etc that promising future and can make me to generate a huge amount of profit within short period of time.
Activity: 560
Merit: 6
November 11, 2018, 07:27:01 AM
In my opinion i think the good coins to buy now is ETH  the price of ethereum now is low and it is the right time to buy now. maybe its not good as bitcoin if you compare the price but ethereum has also got highier last year.
Activity: 462
November 11, 2018, 07:21:04 AM
What cryptocurrency should I buy now?

Many are now worried about the low prices of most cryptocurrencies. But I am sure that now there are excellent opportunities for profitable investments for income in the future. For this, I plan to invest money in reliable cryptocurrencies - BTC, Ethereum and Waves.
Activity: 588
Merit: 101
November 09, 2018, 04:02:28 AM
if you ask about which coins you are going to buy, then you better see the current coin movements and what news is there now so you might know and be able to predict the development of coins, now I prefer to buy bitcoin, bitcoin cash and ethereum because I saw a good opportunity there
Activity: 476
Merit: 100
November 09, 2018, 03:49:27 AM
Did you saw the market? Now you can buy almost everything, the prices are too low. If you believe in crypto they will bring you extra profits in few years or earlier.
Activity: 714
November 09, 2018, 02:56:48 AM
Very many altcoins that you can buy. Predict yourself and analyze yourself maybe that is better. Because if you follow other people to buy altcoins. And when you lose it, maybe you will blame someone else. But if you make your own decisions you may already know the risks you get. Here I might just suggest it.
Activity: 448
Merit: 12
November 08, 2018, 06:04:01 PM
What cryptocurrency should I buy now?
You can search through the coinmarketcap, there are thousand of tokens there and at least hundreds of them are good and genuine. So it is now left for you to be able to identify them. If you then find it hard to identify them, i would recommend that you choose from the top 10 coins  in the crypto space. The present stage of market will enable you to be able to get your gain, come what may
Activity: 504
Merit: 11
November 08, 2018, 05:40:21 PM
I think the best altcoin to buy right now is ETH because I see the price has gone down considerably, now it reaches 200 usd / coin, as we know that ETH rarely falls very significantly like this because their community is strong.
Activity: 728
Merit: 110
November 08, 2018, 05:22:25 PM
there are many coins that moving right now, but I have invested in some coins that already moved a bit: XLM -coin that pretend to be listed on coinbase very soon.
Activity: 224
November 08, 2018, 05:10:27 PM
I think a lot of coin options to buy you can choose a top 5 big in coinmarketcap and try to trade if you want to get a little profit.
Coinmarketcap is very useful if someone is trying to learn more things about Cryptocurrency. Litecoin is increasing with a steady pace.
Activity: 121
Merit: 1
November 08, 2018, 10:59:44 AM
I think a lot of coin options to buy you can choose a top 5 big in coinmarketcap and try to trade if you want to get a little profit.
Activity: 353
November 07, 2018, 10:51:05 AM
I like that you should invest a large amount in the ethereum today because the market price is falling sharply or bitcoin as it is more potent but very expensive you need more capital to invest. You can also choose the top 20 coin to invest. They seem safe
Activity: 154
November 07, 2018, 09:35:42 AM
It is not strange, but like most people, I trust most of all Bitcoin. In this coin, I have about 50% of my wallet. And the remaining 50% in altcoins.
Activity: 378
November 06, 2018, 01:45:15 AM
There are many types of altcoins that you can buy, for example ethereum, eos, neo, litecoin and many more, buy what you think has good potential for investment, investment in the altcoin I don't think it will lose
Pages:
Jump to: