Pages:
Author

Topic: What cryptocurrency should I buy now? - page 9. (Read 3380 times)

Activity: 26
Merit: 0
September 08, 2018, 08:12:44 AM
Although I am a newcomer, my common sense tells me that it is not a good time to buy coins. Maybe you need to wait in 2018.
Activity: 126
Merit: 1
September 08, 2018, 06:56:46 AM
Ethereum and BITCOIN is advisable to buy now because the price is avoidable in the market not only this two coins all other coin is also advisable to buy.
The benefits of Ethereum are so significant if we compared that to another cryptocurrency. You should not even doubt that you should be buying this crypto now. It keeps increasing in value and achieving the new heights.
Activity: 233
Merit: 100
September 08, 2018, 06:52:08 AM
I think ETH and Bitcoin are on dips now and can recommend to buy both right now. $215 for ETH is a gift and Bitcoin below $6500 is a sale! I bought and will HODL till new bull run.

Well sounds good. Also check the coinmarketcap.com . Buy the coins on its dip and also, buy what is listed on the top 20 listings or with solid capitalization. Check the circulating supply,volume,and which exchanges it was listed, and the graph of prices listed. This could be a clue  which coin coin to buy.
Activity: 154
September 08, 2018, 06:37:32 AM
Ethereum and BITCOIN is advisable to buy now because the price is avoidable in the market not only this two coins all other coin is also advisable to buy.
Activity: 462
Merit: 104
In Binance we trust!
September 07, 2018, 03:39:03 PM
I think ETH and Bitcoin are on dips now and can recommend to buy both right now. $215 for ETH is a gift and Bitcoin below $6500 is a sale! I bought and will HODL till new bull run.
Activity: 448
LETS GO ADAB
September 07, 2018, 03:16:22 PM
What cryptocurrency should I buy now?

I prefer that you should invest a huge amount on ethereum today because the market price is dropping so hard or bitcoins since it has more potential but very expensive at some point.
Activity: 462
September 07, 2018, 02:24:04 PM

It depends on your research because there are lots of good coins in store these days so you just have to do some series of research. As for me, if you are afraid of taking too much risk, you better stick with bitcoin or ethereum which would be beneficial and profitable for you in the future.
Activity: 70
September 07, 2018, 02:17:46 PM
For the current position I suggest looking for coins and tokens that already have a large volume. for example is an ADA. XRP. ETH. NEO is perfect for our long-term investment
Activity: 560
September 07, 2018, 02:13:07 PM
Do your own research and decide which coins to invest in. Personally, I think that now you can invest in Ethereum, EOS, Ripple, Bitcoin, OMG and ADA.
Activity: 178
September 06, 2018, 04:30:25 PM
You to have to invest in these coins in my opinion:-

IOTA
NEO
EOS
ETH

copper member
Activity: 83
September 06, 2018, 04:22:53 PM
Nine months later I can say for sure that the best crypto currency you could buy in January was a coin of Tether! This is the only coin that could save the investor's money this year.
Activity: 84
September 06, 2018, 02:23:38 PM
it clearly depends on you, but i think that there are a lot of coins on the market and it is entirely upto you in where to invest, from my opinion, i would only invest in all those coins that are very stablished already
Activity: 48
September 06, 2018, 06:03:14 AM
You should buy BTC, ETH, EOS, LTC, NEO, most of top 30 coins at CoinMarketCap now are worth to buy because crypto market is now dump, when bull market comes again all of them will give you profits.
Activity: 210
Merit: 1
September 06, 2018, 05:55:37 AM
You can invest in almost all coins, but you have to buy the cryptocurrency that you trust and like the most. Ethereum is not just another crypto currency. This is a decentralized platform for creating new services based on Blocks.
Activity: 84
September 06, 2018, 05:22:07 AM
Eloncity This is a great project and perfect. I am very happy to be part of this project. The smart project makes us excited to keep up with innovative ideas. Do not miss the opportunity to participate and invest profitable. https://eloncity.io/
Activity: 40
September 05, 2018, 11:01:44 PM
In this falling market, I suggest you buy some bitcoin or Ethereum.
Activity: 630
Merit: 103
September 05, 2018, 10:50:09 PM

With this current market performance in which the price keep falling then i suggest that you choose the top ranked Crypto currencies lead by Bitcoin and Ethereum.These two Cryptos are proven very promising in both short term and long term investments by most of the famous experts in Crypto so i suggest to buy them now as currently their prices are much cheaper to purchase.
Activity: 196
September 05, 2018, 10:40:09 PM
I advise you to buy Bitcoin, if you don't have much money to buy Bitcoin then I suggest you buy Tron, Eos or Stellar lumens, these 3 altcoin prices are still very cheap and these 3 altcoins have potential in the future, please do research first and gather data about 3 altcoins that I have suggested.
Activity: 588
Merit: 250
September 05, 2018, 10:35:52 PM
Bitcoin is the main thing you have to buy because Bitcoin is the first cryptocurrency learned by the general public.
Bitcoin is also the first cryptocurrency made in this world. Then all Exchanges are also open for Bitcoin.
Activity: 280
Merit: 10
September 01, 2018, 04:01:31 AM
At the moment it seems to me that it is worth buying such coins as IOTA, EOS and Cardano. By my calculations they have to give quite good profit in the next year.
Pages:
Jump to: