Pages:
Author

Topic: What cryptocurrency should I buy now? - page 10. (Read 3380 times)

Activity: 980
Merit: 276
September 01, 2018, 03:57:05 AM
it is a truth that most of the altcoins are going to raise together at same time period as soon as bull run starts. but some will raise much more comparing to others. i believe in ethereum, wanchain, ethereum and neo projects.
Activity: 323
Merit: 100
August 29, 2018, 02:29:50 PM
If you look at the decline, you should buy ethereum and ripple. Because I believe that ethereum and ripple will be very good for the future. And of course that will be a good investment for you to get big profits. Because the potential of both of them is no longer in doubt.
Activity: 210
Merit: 0
August 29, 2018, 02:27:51 PM
Potential crypto this year such as ETH, Neo, Ripple and stellar are very good for you to buy and invest for the long term.
Activity: 71
August 29, 2018, 02:25:12 PM
BX.BET This is a very unique project and the team of this project are also very good people and experienced. I believe this project will be successful and I hope everyone is interested in this project and you will love it. details at https://bx.bet/en/
Activity: 203
Merit: 10
August 29, 2018, 06:13:40 AM
You are asking this at about the right time, all coins have fallen since december/january , have a look on Coinmarket, compare the graphs with an entry point you are going for.  The fall of some coinprices was so high that most coins can give you a good investment.  Still chose for the coins that interests you, what their purpose is and and you are better of.  BTC, Ethereum are sure coins.  I bought some Cardano, Waves, Litecoin, Monero and Zcash.  Normally they will survive the downtrend and get a higher price, for new coins this is always a risk on the long run.
Activity: 392
Merit: 10
0x860FA3F15AcDFC7c7B379085EaC466645285237d
August 29, 2018, 06:02:01 AM
That is the best thing you should do, buying or choosing a cryptocurrency that has a potential growth that can make a good profit in the future, and now that we are facing the markets deep, buy a crypto with a good value and good to invest in long term like Bitcoin.
Activity: 49
August 29, 2018, 05:58:12 AM
For the beginers the bitcoin is the best cryptocurrency to buy right now because it has a great future and have higher value so the best crypto currency is bitcoin.
Activity: 532
Merit: 250
August 19, 2018, 09:35:22 AM
If you are a beginner in Cryptocurrency, then I make sure you choose Bitcoin.
Bitcoin is hard to beat because its fantastic value is so great.

Bitcoin is also the parent of all Cryptocurrency.
Activity: 183
August 17, 2018, 02:55:14 PM
I think that investing in bitcoin or Ethereum is the best solution at the moment.
legendary
Activity: 1554
Merit: 1334
August 17, 2018, 02:53:12 PM
Wan
Nano
Vet
Npxs

There are my favorites.
Activity: 465
Merit: 254
August 17, 2018, 02:50:47 PM
Most underrated coin right now is Tezos in my opinion. They had a lot go wrong, but they are sitting on a ton of money they will use to prop up the coin and the beta net has been working flawless so far. This is the only top 25 coin I can see 10x in the next 12 months. Good luck!
Activity: 392
Merit: 2
📱 CARTESI 📱 INFRASTRUCTURE FOR DAP
August 17, 2018, 02:48:36 PM
The best currency to buy is BITCOIN, ETHER , NEO and minex because they are affordable right now and will be a solid in price in future
Activity: 40
August 17, 2018, 02:45:46 PM
I think etherium is the best altcoin, in light of the fact that etherium is critical for the coordinators of the ico venture stage, and furthermore notwithstanding etherium you can likewise pick top coin advertise, on the grounds that I trust the best coin showcase has a high potential later on
Activity: 279
Merit: 11
Xircus
August 17, 2018, 08:52:23 AM
In the near future, the growth of Litecoin and Ethereum will begin.

If you invest on the long run, then look at the Cardano and Stellar tokens
This is our advantage to buy coin because prices is now affordable, for me I choose to buy those popular coin like ethereum and bitcoin in where I can expect good returned of profit when it explodes again.
Activity: 104
August 14, 2018, 01:09:14 PM
No doubt. Ethereum is the best option for this situation. But I think we should wait for a few more hours to look, How Coin market cap behaves. In fact, we all know there are a huge drop in the coin market's all coins. All the crypto traders expecting quick recovery of the coin market. all the coins went down by 30%-35%. But Ethereum is the most promising coin at the coin market. So, I recommend Ethereum for you.
Activity: 154
August 14, 2018, 01:00:30 PM
I am more interested in this year in crypto which has platforms like ethereum, neo, stellar and waves. I think the ICO project will never end. then with the ico project, the platform of the coin I chose will continue to be used to make ico tokens
Activity: 405
Merit: 250
August 14, 2018, 12:57:08 PM
What cryptocurrency should I buy now?
I choose NEO. I think it will give me the most profit. NEO used to hit $160 (11 times more than today $14). I think it is possible to reach that price again and then we will have a very very big profit.
Activity: 140
August 14, 2018, 12:48:52 PM
all crypto are very good at this time to buy what price at a low level choose a few coins that have potential in the future like ethereum eos neo and bitcoin
Activity: 77
August 13, 2018, 10:44:07 PM
go buy some bitcoin and Eth this coin are good to invest and good for a long term holdings and also you can try to buy other good coins too with a good potential coin in the market, today is a good day to buy coins seems everything in the market is diving their price 
Activity: 35
August 13, 2018, 10:38:24 PM
Right now cryptographic money is acclaimed in this computerized world. A large portion of the organization begin to make his own particular money and the greater part of the nation as of now made his own digital currency. As of late Facebook needs to make his own particular cash. As I probably am aware on the off chance that I get some digital currency and in future, it will be useful for me so I likewise purchase cryptographic money.
Pages:
Jump to: