Pages:
Author

Topic: What cryptocurrency should I buy now? - page 4. (Read 3380 times)

Activity: 171
Merit: 14
November 06, 2018, 01:39:47 AM
This needs to be decided according to your trading habits. If you plan to trade for a long time, Bitcoin is your only choice!
Activity: 322
Merit: 1
November 06, 2018, 01:38:24 AM
Stick to the top five coins and tokens in the coinmarketcap. Because its price are always changing and almost it change to high. And also, many users have eyes on the top five coins so the demand of it is strong.
Activity: 420
Merit: 10
November 05, 2018, 12:50:16 PM
Now of course it is very dangerous to buy the market is still bearish and I think you need to be able to endure , I think after the fall of bitcoin to 4800 you can buy bitcoin Ethereum and the whole top!
Activity: 714
Merit: 250
November 05, 2018, 12:31:22 PM
What cryptocurrency should I buy now?
Lot of cryptocurrency available on market for buy. But don't forget to grab some Bitcoin. Also you can buy Etherium and Litecoin.
These are the top and safest options in this market but if you want to make more profit then you should spend 30% of your assets to invest in altcoin because its profits are huge and can make you Rich quickly. Of course the risk will be greater and I do not encourage you to choose this, but in this market anything can happen.
the development of Cryptocurrency in attendance raised many coins which are quite profitable. I recommend to buy the Ripple as main coins purchased who became the mainstay of the current Cryptocurrency coins. so count on it as the main coins are quite profitable.
Activity: 980
Merit: 256
Decentralized Ascending Auctions on Blockchain
November 04, 2018, 12:00:11 AM
Lot of cryptocurrency available on market for buy. But don't forget to grab some Bitcoin. Also you can buy Etherium and Litecoin.
These are the top and safest options in this market but if you want to make more profit then you should spend 30% of your assets to invest in altcoin because its profits are huge and can make you Rich quickly. Of course the risk will be greater and I do not encourage you to choose this, but in this market anything can happen.
Activity: 422
Merit: 9
November 03, 2018, 11:57:32 PM
Activity: 378
EndChain - Complete Logistical Solution
November 03, 2018, 11:43:50 PM

Ethereum is the right choice to make an investment now, because there are several reasons why I recommend you to investing in Ethereum, that is :
1. mostly ICOs use the Ethereum platform for their ICO.
2. mostly crypto market and ICOs accept payments using Ethereum.
3. Ethereum is in second place in coinmarketcap and Ethereum has a high market volume and makes us very safe to invest in Ethereum.
from this reason makes me sure if investing in Ethereum will definitely give us profit.
Activity: 476
Merit: 100
November 03, 2018, 11:22:40 PM
You should choose BTC, ETH, NEO, EOS, LTC is the best way to invest. You should hold it long. I feel these coins really excel.

If you believe media, then all the major TOP coins falled over the past month, now you need to analyze and watch the news. I think that after a while Bitcoin will return its position.
I like Eidoo token, it is even now growing.
Activity: 384
Merit: 11
First LEARN then EARN
November 01, 2018, 01:30:20 PM
My recommendation is, take a look at the top 100 coins in Coinmarketcap. BTC, ADA, ETH, Neo, GAS, SC, XRP these are my holding coin.
Activity: 294
Merit: 100
October 25, 2018, 12:22:02 PM
I think it's best to buy Ethereum. This is the most promising and attractive coin for investment now.

I think the same as you because it is a lot of interest from the investor and there are many promising projects to be launched, and it also has a solid foundation to be able to carry out those projects. It will be your chance to make a profit.
Activity: 784
Merit: 255
September 30, 2018, 12:31:26 AM
If you believe in the NPXS then it's time to buy it.
The NPXS or PundiX is the top 50 coinmarketcap coin and now the price is under around 20 satoshi and can go up to 40 satoshi.

PS: https://coinmarketcap.com/currencies/pundi-x/
Activity: 504
Merit: 115
Silent Reader~
September 18, 2018, 05:55:32 PM
I am more amenable to members who say to do research before buying and or investing in cryptocurrency. Because it's important, in order to minimize the risk of loss. Well, I only can advise you to buy the best 10 to 15 coins on the coinmarketcap list.
Activity: 518
September 18, 2018, 08:19:32 AM
I think the good crypto currency you should buy are the bitcoin,betr,monero,herocoin,dash and ethereum these are the most profitable in the short term and long term of investment but you need to check their background first before you buy crypto currency to avoid lossing your capital.
Activity: 35
Merit: 0
September 18, 2018, 08:16:56 AM
You should choose BTC, ETH, NEO, EOS, LTC is the best way to invest. You should hold it long. I feel these coins really excel.
Activity: 273
Merit: 15
September 18, 2018, 08:09:29 AM
I think bitcoin is a good option for now, but ethereum is at the low price right now. So probably you need to choose between two of it or just split it up into two of it.
Activity: 37
Merit: 0
September 18, 2018, 07:57:32 AM
How much money do you want to invest?
I recommend you choose long-term trading coins such as ETH and BTC.
Activity: 910
Merit: 263
September 18, 2018, 07:51:52 AM
At the moment, I would advise you not to invest in crypto currency if you are not ready to wait for a long time of market growth. The fact is that now the market can drop even lower, and significantly, but the recovery stage will be extremely long in time.
Or maybe the market will begin to grow strongly. None of us knows what will happen next. I think it's better to invest some of the funds in Altcoins. The other part of the funds should be left in case of further decline of the market.
Activity: 280
Merit: 1
September 18, 2018, 07:48:46 AM
Bitcoin. UTT, Tezos, Nebula. I think with the growth of the market they will grow very much in price. Very strong coins with huge potential.
Activity: 378
Merit: 101
September 18, 2018, 07:39:03 AM

Nowadays many altcoins has a potential to give you a huge profit but I suggest to you the altcoins I like and has a potential to give you a huge profit is ETH,EOS,NEO and ADA.
Activity: 165
Merit: 5
September 18, 2018, 07:28:23 AM
I can say, the most famous representative of the Bitcoin crypto currency. He is still in the position of a leader and holds more than 30% of the market among crypto-deniers. I think it can safely invest their investments.
It's more worth to buy a promising coin just making sure to gain as market will explode. For me, bitcoin and ethereum are those popular and most valuable ,there's a lot who encourage this coin to buy.
Pages:
Jump to: