Pages:
Author

Topic: What cryptocurrency should I buy now? - page 7. (Read 3380 times)

Activity: 240
Merit: 2
September 09, 2018, 06:32:21 PM
Buy bitcoins and DGTX. you won't regret so. I believe these two coins have the greatest potential of growing beyond expectations in 2019. Bitcoins might just hit $20000 again, lol. Anyways before buying, do your own research.
Activity: 490
Merit: 103
September 09, 2018, 06:26:38 PM
now I'm selling crypto coins, but if I came to the market now with dollars, I would buy neo and EOS
Activity: 157
Merit: 0
September 09, 2018, 06:20:56 PM
Currently, I invest all my money in the etherium. Fracture will soon and earnings are inevitable several times. It's my opinion.

one of the good enough choices is actually investing in ethereum because later its growth will be able to soar at the end of the year, but it would be nice for me not to focus on investing one coin, because there are still many coins that can also provide considerable benefits.

don't forget bitcoin for investment now, because you will regret later if the price of bitcoin at the end of the year will return to the moon and there are still many other altcoins that have good potential for faster price increases.
Activity: 48
September 09, 2018, 05:37:23 PM
for me ethereum is one of the altcoins that has a good future besides bitcoin. For now ethereum prices are still low, but that is a good thing and now is a good time to invest in ethereum. at the moment I have bought some ethereum. In addition to ethereum, I chose to invest in logiscoin, because in my opinion this coin price is increasingly rising
Activity: 238
Merit: 1
September 09, 2018, 05:12:25 PM
Currently, I invest all my money in the etherium. Fracture will soon and earnings are inevitable several times. It's my opinion.
Activity: 142
Merit: 10
September 09, 2018, 01:28:32 AM
Now I choose to invest in new projects, since the level of capitalization at the moment is very low. I was interested in the AVAILCOM project.  Wink
Activity: 481
Merit: 11
September 09, 2018, 01:21:35 AM
After several months of buying and holding Ethereum, I finally lost so much. Are there any better suggestions? I feel that the money that many people hold will fall sharply
This is part of the risk of the game in the pasr crypto, you must know how to play. I myself never hold my assets with very long, I'm not really lusting to get great benefits, the most important I get advantage for me that is enough. try it with litecoin and dogecoin, it is a favorite of my crypto  Cheesy
Activity: 354
Merit: 100
September 09, 2018, 01:05:10 AM
The decision to buy a cryptocurrency is mostly related to risk you can take, so if you want take lower risks(of course in cryptoworld circumstances) you should buy Ethereum, Bitcoin. If you are a risk taker person you can always invest in trending coins, IOTA, XRP, XLM or else.
My opinion is icon(icx) has a great potential, you can try that one.
It is really good idea to buy bitcoin now. Because as you can see in the market. Bitcoin really dumps so hard. And its a good opportunity to buy in a low price and sell it definitely in a high price for you to eaen a big amount of money. Just have patience for you to achieve that money. Buy bitcoin and wait for the right time that it will rise up again.
Activity: 88
September 09, 2018, 12:55:58 AM
After several months of buying and holding Ethereum, I finally lost so much. Are there any better suggestions? I feel that the money that many people hold will fall sharply
Activity: 784
Merit: 112
September 09, 2018, 12:50:53 AM
What cryptocurrency should I buy now?

I would prefer to you the ethereum, betr, dash, herocoin, monero and bitcoin these coins could probably bring you more profit someday if you hold them in a long term, i do believe their platform will make stronger and more features of this coins.
Activity: 532
Merit: 255
September 08, 2018, 11:25:11 PM
The cryptocurrency you have to buy now is the top 10 - 15 coins in the marketcap. The reason's the coins mentioned above have gained the trust of a large number of people. Finally trust and support have made these coins able to survive in a relatively long time both quality and reputation.
Activity: 1470
Merit: 105
👉bit.ly/3QXp3oh |🔥Launchpad on TON
September 08, 2018, 11:13:09 PM
I suggest you better buy bitcoin, because I'm sure only bitcoin will survive compared to other cryptocurrency.
Activity: 197
September 08, 2018, 11:03:23 PM
in my opinion you better buy now eth, because the current market price falls and the price is very cheap, if you take advantage of this opportunity or buy it, then you will get a lot of coins, after that you will benefit when the price goes up.

ethereum currently are indeed very cheap once, in CMC ethereum has priced $194. This is a good opportunity to buy as many coins and then detained him. because of the optimistic, there will be a surge in prices.
Activity: 105
September 08, 2018, 10:36:39 PM
in my opinion you better buy now eth, because the current market price falls and the price is very cheap, if you take advantage of this opportunity or buy it, then you will get a lot of coins, after that you will benefit when the price goes up.

Activity: 392
EndChain - Complete Logistical Solution
September 08, 2018, 10:29:34 PM
I suggest you to buy Doge, because I see the opportunity for Doge prices to increase and give investors a very big profit compared to if you invest in ETH, ETC or other coin.
Activity: 406
EndChain - Complete Logistical Solution
September 08, 2018, 10:05:00 PM
I think it's better for you to buy ETH for now, because I'm sure the ETH price will increase again, even though now the ETH price has dropped very much and i believe soon ETH price will increase.
Activity: 140
Merit: 1
September 08, 2018, 09:53:32 PM
If you want to invest in Bitcoin then you need to stay up to date with the latest news and trends around Bitcoin. When news is released about a new technical improvement, you might want to think about buying Bitcoin. If there is a huge fall in price of Bitcoin, then that too might be a good time to buy Bitcoin because you can buy it a low price.
If you have already decided to invest in cryptocurrencies, then it might be a good idea to start by investing in Bitcoin. Even though you have missed the first major opportunity to invest, investing in Bitcoin could still be a good idea.
Activity: 350
Merit: 11
September 08, 2018, 09:14:31 PM
You should do your research before consulting other people. What if they will take advantage of you because you lack knowledge about this coin or that coin. Well, its better safe than sorry.
Activity: 882
Merit: 250
September 08, 2018, 07:58:04 PM
I think it's ok for ehterium, ripple and maybe litecoin. But probably it is normal to wait end of week for buying altcoins.
analize it first before decided to buy one of them.moreover market is going down again today, and maybe untill sec approval about etf , cryptocurrency will be like this.
Activity: 105
September 08, 2018, 07:55:25 PM
in my opinion, it is better for you to buy ethereum because the current market price falls, if you invest in it you will get a lot of income, if the eth price will increase at a time.

Pages:
Jump to: