Pages:
Author

Topic: What did you want to be when you were a kid? - page 17. (Read 34939 times)

Activity: 51
Merit: 1
when I was a kid I wanted to be an astronaut in the future but now I realize being an astronaut is a very difficult and dangerous job,so I decided to become a mechanical engineer
Activity: 31
Merit: 0
I really want to be a seaman when I was a kid, But life play with me and ended up a call center agent+ crypto enthusiasts...
Activity: 47
State Trooper
Activity: 98
when I was a kid I dreamed to be an artist, a famous painter to be specific but now I pursue engineering. hopefully I pass this october 2018 board exam
Activity: 84
When I was a kid I wanted to be a BTC trader...
Wait what?  Grin
Nah, I wanted to be a doctor and heal people but I eventually I found out that I can't stand blood and that was the end of it.  Grin
Activity: 35
my dream when I was a kid wanted to be a lecturer
Activity: 25
i want to have super power and fly with iron man to moon
Activity: 41
I wanted happy family, dreamed how I will be look like... Successful woman with blond hair in car  Roll Eyes
Activity: 278
I wanted to become a good teacher but currently I'm  a employ of a government office Smiley
Activity: 196
Being a kid is awesome cause kids are unconscious in life like they didn't think about financial problems, love problems etc. they just only want to play in a whole day, and when I was a kid I want to be a superhero like always seen on the TV.
Activity: 47
My desire as a child to be a kindergarten teacher to educate children because I love to learn while playing very fun
Activity: 83
I want to become nurse when im a kid because i want to help peoples that sick and the peoples that dont have money to pay for their bills in the hospital. Many peoples want to survive and to have a chance to live so we need to help the peoples.
Activity: 8
When I am kid my dream is a spy.
Activity: 42
When im a kid, im dreaming to be a army.
Activity: 26
I want to be a soldier like what I see on our tv. I think having a gun is cool so I want to be a soldier.
Activity: 131
Merit: 2
WPP ENERGY - BACKED ASSET GREEN ENERGY TOKEN
i wanted to become a millionnaire  Roll Eyes
Activity: 25
my wish was to be a doctor but i'm engineer now

I want to be an IT expert but I am now a businessman  Grin Grin
Activity: 69
My desire is to become a Pilot but now I am a businessman
Activity: 82
Membeli mainan dan mandi di sungai bersama teman-teman.
Activity: 266
a doctor, i always play the role of a doctor when i was a kid
Pages:
Jump to: