Pages:
Author

Topic: What did you want to be when you were a kid? - page 12. (Read 34939 times)

Activity: 56
Merit: 0
I want to be a police.
Activity: 15
When I was a kid my first dream was to be a train driver.
Activity: 378
Merit: 1
When I was little I wanted to be invisible, so that everything could be done and there was nothing for it!)
Activity: 96
When I was young, I could be a soldier, the Air Force, because I thought it would be a very proud thing to be able to fly the plane freely in the sky!
Activity: 28
What I like when I was young was to have a lot of toys and I always had a lot of money when I went to school
Activity: 126
I want to be a singer or presenter. I have always wanted to perform in front of a crowd, showing the talent that I had.
Activity: 97
want to be dear and spoiled.
When I was a kid, I want to be a seaman, but when in high school, I'm exposed to computer techs and stuff and I loved it, and In college, I decided to took up a computer course like Information Technology.
Activity: 4
When I was young I'd listen to the radio, waiting for my favorite songs.
When they played I sing along. It made me smile. So I wanted to be a singer.
I think when I be famous, people can know me and love me. I can be rich and have anything.
I am still happy being me today and i dont wish to go back and chase the dream.
Activity: 44
I wanted to become SUPERMAN.
Activity: 84
Successful Business men I still want to be that kind of person by starting my own company   
Before that I want to have more money when growing up will have life changed and better, now many people have no change in life without knowing anything about society.
Activity: 54
Want to be a World War General that can use a ton of soldier, airforces and tanks
Activity: 63
When i was kid, i dreamed to be a doctor. And now I'm a doctor, and i really thanks to GOD heard my wish.
Activity: 26
Being an astronaut but that requires a genius and the bitter reality is I'm not a genius  Roll Eyes
Activity: 45
When I was a kid all what I was thinking then was how to become a lawyer, artist and footballer, but now I've changed my all my plans.
Activity: 29
I want to be president, but in reality now I'm not at all interested in politics.
Activity: 64
I always wanted to be an actor and play in movies as I was a kid.
Activity: 26
I want to be a soldier and protect my country. But now I've taken Information Technology as my career.
Activity: 40
Medical doctor,   all I wanted to  be when I was a kid was always to be a medical doctor
Pages:
Jump to: