Pages:
Author

Topic: What did you want to be when you were a kid? - page 16. (Read 34939 times)

Activity: 255
Merit: 100
https://burst.money/
When I was a kid, I was dreaming of becoming a garbage truck driver and also a train driver. I was enjoying to play garbage truck and train when I was 5years old. Because I love machines. I am amazed at how it works.
Activity: 4
Merit: 0
When i was young i really wanted to be a Special force or Fighter pilot because me and my dad used to watch many war movies
Activity: 30
I was aspiring to be a manager for any popular bank.. But I'm a musician now.. 😂
Activity: 84
When i was a kid i want to become a scientist and also explorer i would try to explore the mysterious places in our world because there are some places that no where to be found and i want to the first explorer who can actually found those places.
Activity: 4
I wanted to be a politician. I had a aim to be a ideal leader. I believe that a good leader can give a suitable environment in the society. I also believe that, a good leader can change the harmful situation of society with the good situation. But my situation was not suitable to be a politician. As a result I have been a Engineer.
Activity: 2
when I was a kid I wanted to be an astronaut in the future but now I realize being an astronaut is a very difficult and dangerous job,so I decided to become a mechanical engineer
Lol. same. Either that or in aeronautics. Then I wanted to get into a medical school for Veterinary Sciences. Then I wanted to be a physicist. Became none of those. Cheesy No I want to open up an animal shelter here and work on promoting veganim in my region
Activity: 141
Merit: 10
as a kid i dreamed to be a doctor, a lawyer or an engineer like anybody else. But my parents insisted on me being a magician. Guess not everyone can live up your dreams after all  Sad
Activity: 62
I want to be a flight attendant
Activity: 63
What did you want to be when you were a kid?
Many ice cream, cake, candy. Bicycle and dog  Grin
Activity: 33
I want to be a Engineer. So now I am Software Engineer Wink
i wanted to be a princess and own Pegasus but being a nurse isn't so bad. Wink

You can always be someone's princess.  Wink
Activity: 103
Merit: 1
what I want as a child is where I want to repeat the story of the story
Activity: 63
Special force
Activity: 2
i wanted to be a princess and own Pegasus but being a nurse isn't so bad. Wink
I wanted to be a pilot and an astronaut

That's a tough one. I'm not even comfortable with airplane flights let alone space flights.  Shocked
Activity: 54
A computer guru
Activity: 68
I wanted to be a pilot and an astronaut
Activity: 114
When I was a kid I'd love rides a motorbike but have not been able
Activity: 196
Merit: 4
An astronaut. Obviously I didnt become one, but that doesnt mean I cannot see the outer space anymore. I heard NASA partnered with a company that lets you explore the space using VR. I think its a great treat for a frustrated astronaut like me, or those who wants to see the solar system.
Activity: 135
when I was a kind I wished that I will be a teacher but now I want to be social worker.....
Pages:
Jump to: