Pages:
Author

Topic: What did you want to be when you were a kid? - page 15. (Read 34939 times)

Activity: 92
Merit: 0
my wish was to be a doctor but i'm engineer now

A politician and now I am still in school. DT became president, so anything is still possible.
Activity: 63
I wanted to become rich and powerful. But im still poor and powerless
Activity: 55
policeman
Activity: 8
Brain surgeon. Haha, a tough dream for a kid
Activity: 51
when I was a kid, wanted to be able to fly like a superman, but impossible it sounds, finally I can feel flying with airplanes, mission imposible but successful.
Activity: 10
I had always dreamt of becoming a banker and now I find myself in another thing all together  Smiley
Activity: 308
Merit: 1
I wanted to be spacemen, such as many boys in my country. But now I'm a doctor and do trading with crypto Wink
Activity: 30
My wish was to be a Engineer.
Activity: 58
When I was a kid I want to be a pilot. when I graduated in highschool and I'm about to enter the school or aeronautics shit happens my family faced a financial problem.
Activity: 86
I just wanted to become rich well still not even near achieving that
Activity: 42
Rich ! If I really think about it I do not think I had that dream that every kid has to become something...little strange
Activity: 64
I want a trip to a city when my childhood is not accomplished and I want a car remoted and it also has not accomplished ya how again parents have not been able to realize it .
Activity: 32
I wanted to be an Engineer and I ended up as a Quantity surveyor  Grin
Activity: 24
I want to be a rapist but that's bad so i change it to a public servant
Activity: 83
I wanted to become an civil Engineer but instead did a Administration degree because my mind changed
Activity: 80
Merit: 10
If  I will be  a kid again the thing that I only want is just a bike and to play every morning and afternoon with my friends.
Activity: 159
I want to be batman when I was young. Now I just want be a billionare Grin
Activity: 31
In my childhood I want to be a musician
Activity: 114
what I want in my childhood is to play as much.
Activity: 79
Newscaster
Pages:
Jump to: