Pages:
Author

Topic: What did you want to be when you were a kid? - page 35. (Read 34962 times)

Activity: 158
Merit: 2
I wanted to be a lot of things...for the longest time I wanted to be a singer. My goals changed when I tried out for choir and sang with my friends, I realized I couldn't hold a note that well and my singing voice wasn't very good at all. I also wanted to be an actor and make and act in films. Right now I'm playing around with it but I don't know if that's gonna be my occupation due to the competition of it and reality of making a real movie for theaters rather than just a film for fun.
Activity: 140
Merit: 0
Ever since i was a kid i always wanted to be a pilot. now that i'm 21 my plan has changed because of not enough eye vision i have. I was told that i need 20/20 to pursue my dream. Now i want to pursue my career in MD. I guess when you're kid lot of things go through your mind and you just want to be everything. As you grow you have to decide what you want be. that's make lot of difference as of being a kid and grown up mature.
Activity: 25
Be a Engineer  Smiley
Activity: 26
I wont to be a Doctor.
Activity: 66
when I was a kid I wanted to be a cop, but in reality now I am just an unemployed and trying to succeed in the world of crypto
Activity: 89
I wanted to become a gangsta. I always found them cool and hip.
Activity: 20
Saya ingin sekali menjadi guru bahasa inggris Smiley
Activity: 89
A painter and I am a painter but I paint people’s houses.
Activity: 183
Merit: 11
I wanted to be a firefighter as a kid but now I am a Full Time security manager for Walmart. People don't usually get what they want but all that matters is that at least you have a job.
Activity: 4
Going to the mall, theres a lot of attractive things while im young
Activity: 26
I want to go some playgrounds that can enjoy my day with my family
Activity: 1008
Merit: 1
my wish was to be a doctor but i'm engineer now
I dreamed of becoming a very famous football player, but unfortunately my dream did not come true and I became a simple architect in the office.
Activity: 24
An astronaut, but everything is a hoax Cheesy
Activity: 14
When I was a kid, I want to be a pilot and then when I am in high school I want to be a police officer. Now I am a IT guy.
Activity: 124
I want to be athletes marathon famous but God wanted my other being a wife and mother to educate my son
Activity: 46
when I was child I wish to be a pilot but now I'm e automotive engineering.
Activity: 154
When I was a kid, I had always wanted to be a wrestler.
Activity: 5
a super special secret agent dude.

I may or may not have achieved that.......
Activity: 84
When I was a kid, I wish to be a lawyer. That’s my dream. When I go to college that’s the time that nursing is so in demand that my parents suggested that maybe I should try to go to medical field and try nursing. And now I’m a nursing. Like other nursing graduate even I passed the nursing board examination after I graduated I did not practice my profession.
Activity: 29
When I was a kid I wanted to be a comic artist, but I am a career woman now  Undecided
Pages:
Jump to: