Pages:
Author

Topic: What did you want to be when you were a kid? - page 36. (Read 34962 times)

Activity: 27
Merit: 0
I wanted to be a doctor and a an architect. Today, I'm a college student currently taking BS Biology major in Microbiology
Activity: 87
if I were small. I want to take the road to a place of fun entertainment such as tours abroad. .because I am eager to see my childhood photo memories abroad. kayaking will be a beautiful moment ..
Activity: 24
when I was little I just wanted the affection of my parents and play, laugh with friends without any false friendship and no hurt feelings in adults Cheesy Grin
Activity: 252
I wanted to be a business lady.
Activity: 32
want to go way
Activity: 171
Merit: 12
My wish was to be baseball player like a ohtani of  Los Angeles Angels  but i'm stuff member of company now. Grin
Activity: 154
I want to be a military soldier who will defend the country.
Activity: 210
I wanted to be a cosmonaut when I was a kid and now I am a true astronaut. I'm happy for this.
Activity: 87
Merit: 4
my wish was to be a soldier, but now I'm bitcoiner.
Activity: 56
Merit: 2
i guess im the only one who just never actually wanted to be something specific

just wanted to have many friends
Activity: 18
when I was a kid I really wanted to be a lion hahaha, I do not know what I thought then, because lions are so handsome
Activity: 40
When I was a kid, I want to be a teacher .
Activity: 40
Policeman is what I wanted to be so that i can bust people.
Activity: 112
Just like my father. A rich businessman.
Activity: 5
I always wanted to be a stop motion animator or comic artist
Activity: 36
I have never wanted to be a doctor or engineer, I have always wanted to be good sportsperson.
Activity: 528
Merit: 250
Oh, I had plenty of wishes, but the strongest one was astronaut. Always liked and was fond of space))
Activity: 220
Merit: 10
In first grade we wrote on the pieces of paper the answer to this question. Then in the senior year we read our answers, on my sheet was written the following: "Builder" Grin.
Activity: 25
yes want to realize the dream of being a military but it was struck with a fatal health that changed all my dreams
Activity: 154
I was a strange kid and still don't know what i want. I have no big dreams and just living depends on situation.
Pages:
Jump to: