Pages:
Author

Topic: What did you want to be when you were a kid? - page 39. (Read 34962 times)

Activity: 72
Merit: 0
I wanted to be a sales lady coz i want also to count many money. Now i am a bank employee and doing transaction involving huge amount of money but cant even touch a centavo😁
Activity: 41
I want to become a doctor but it's really hard to get that point and i failed.
Activity: 25
When I was a kid Iwant to be a tatto artist and a soldier
Activity: 21
When I was a kid, I dream of being a Doctor. A doctor that helps people who don't have much but will have the best doctor they have ever had.
Activity: 48
I wanted to be a doctor.. but the fee is so expensive.. so i changed my mine.. and now i'm a tutor 😊
Activity: 98
as a child I had the desire to become an astronaut, but time passed I gradually grow up I want to have a stable job to worry about everyday life.
Activity: 198
I wanted to be a teacher because one of my teachers i admired so much but as time passed by i desired something else which is also i am not today. It’s ok, no regret. I am still happy being me today and i dont wish to go back and chase the dream.
Activity: 154
I wanted to become a pilot but now i am just nothing.
Activity: 8
always allowed to continue playing by parents Grin
Activity: 364
Merit: 250
my wish was to be a doctor but i'm engineer now

When I was  kid, my wish was to be a police officer who arrested criminals and spread security in the community. But now I am a university professor.
Activity: 1
I want to be a policeman.  Cool
Activity: 574
Merit: 2
i just wanted to be rich and happy, and i believe im close to it with crypto currency
Activity: 98
My dream was to be a professional basketball player in America or to be a great engineer now I am here sitting on a couch and making post every day.
studying the graph of cryptocurrency and making trade and investments in alternative coins and bitcoin.
copper member
Activity: 462
Merit: 1
Growing up, I wished to become an Engineer and thank God today,  am a proud engineer.
Activity: 67
my ambition when i was a kid is to become a good computer programer. that's why until now i always surfing at internet eventho my parents always yell at me.  Grin Grin
Activity: 139
becoming a pilot is my small wishes. flight between freedom skies is the most interesting. but everything is not a dream for the time after that.
Activity: 55
A doctor cause I wanted "to help people". Still do! Maybe not as a doctor though  Grin
Activity: 29
that I want when I was a kid I want to be a defender of the truth like a red power ranger who eradicate his enemy, as a child I also want to be a teacher but maybe I will reach my desire to be a teacher for now
Activity: 23
I want to be a Engineer.
Activity: 53
my wish was to be a doctor but i'm engineer now

I want to be a soldier which fight on enemies.
Pages:
Jump to: