Pages:
Author

Topic: What did you want to be when you were a kid? - page 40. (Read 34962 times)

Activity: 66
Merit: 0
when I was a kid I wanted to be a soldier who always guarded the sovereignty and security of the country.
Activity: 60
i wanted and even now i want to become a filmstar Smiley Thats my dream
Activity: 58
I liked to become a proffessor of University teaching candidates, maths
Activity: 42
A super model :3
Activity: 8
I wanted to be a radio announcer  Grin
Activity: 36
My mom always taught me to become a good human first and forget about the other aims. i still follow it
Activity: 121
When i was kid all i want when i grew up is to be a doctor.
Activity: 14
I have always wish to be a pastor. like seriously seeing myself talking to people has always been my dreams
Activity: 162
my wish was to be a doctor but i'm engineer now

My wish was to be a football player, for the money and for popularity. But I’m happy with what I’m now. Cheesy
Activity: 33
i want to be a soldier  Smiley Smiley
but now i'm a businesman and i'm happy with that  Grin
Activity: 94
I want to be a businessman still now that is my dream to become successful businessman an earn lots of money also want to help poor people.
Activity: 104
Merit: 10
I always wanted to be a Scientist who can build a Spaceship to travel around the universe.
Activity: 294
Merit: 8
The Premier Digital Asset Management Ecosystem
I wanted to be a doctor when I was a kid, but today I know Crypto is lucky. I will direct my child to join Crypto to invest.
Activity: 1078
Merit: 501
When I was a child I really like to become a computer engineer but it does not come true, I was 4 yrs old back then. High School days, I want to be a popular singer someday, but it does not come true. Well, maybe this is really what my life is all about. Grin
Activity: 20
meme staff sergeant
Activity: 37
I want to be a comedian, so I can entertain many people
Activity: 154
I always want to be an actor from my childhood, becoming an actor was not only my dream but you can also call it my goal. Whenever I see any movie I observe that how actors are working how many stunts he has done and many other things about him. From childhood, I used to participate in stage shows.
legendary
Activity: 1232
Merit: 1195
Myself.
Activity: 238
Merit: 1
I want to be or my goal is to become a pilot.  Grin
Activity: 37
When i was in Grade 4 or 5, i dreamed to be a band vocalist because i like listening to music.    Roll Eyes
Pages:
Jump to: