Pages:
Author

Topic: What do you do with the rewards you received? - page 18. (Read 6748 times)

Activity: 101
Merit: 0
I'll sell it as soon as I get the reward. And I'm not uncomfortable with the price going up or down, I just want to lock in my profits.
Activity: 70
When I received my rewards I use it in my all expenses like the needs in our house for our foods the bills, my school fees because I'm still studying whil using this Bitcoin.
Activity: 294
I prefer to hold it and wait for them to announce if they have a plan to be listed in a good exchange and also Im not selling my reward if the project is good I patiently waiting to have a profit x2 to x10
Activity: 93
Some sell it away while others hold it for a long time and sell when the price desired is reached. For me, holding the tokens is the best choice especially at the cuurent state of the market. Holding it until the price you wanted is within the reach and the profit is good
Activity: 700
Merit: 100
I think that in the current state of the market it is worth keeping your tokens in the long term, as many projects tie the price of their tokens to Ethereum, and its price is now low and leaves much to be desired.
Activity: 350
Merit: 105
Well, All the rewards that I received are intact in my wallet. I had planned to hold it for a longer time to earn more profit.
Activity: 166
Merit: 1
This is a good question raised here so we can rub minds together on how each individual run it. What I do after I receive my rewards from either bounties or airdrops is to look at the project itself, like research more on it and the team behind the project. If I find them legit and serious to some extent, then I hold the tokens until they decide to hit good exchange and sell at a reasonable trading price. Else, if otherwise I sell even before they launch on a good exchange.
Activity: 192
Merit: 10
I am familiar with people who also participate in generosity companies. Some of them do not rush to sell received Tokines, others on the contrary, immediately after the issue of tokens the exchange is sold. My friend advised me to send them to EtherDelta. When receiving tokens, place orders for the sale of x2 - x10 (depending on the project) and just wait until they are purchased.
What do you do with the received tokens?
I hold them and keeps them until we got the price that we wanted too or at least we are deserved to be paid with a good rewards. It needs patience and if needed just stay away from it and when you get back the rewards would be great.
Activity: 168
It seems to me better to immediately sell and profit to invest in more promising coins.  I think this is a good option.
Activity: 28
It do varies most time depending on the product, if a project has a good devs team I'll surely hold for some time and see where it is going, but if the team are not supporting after the crowdsale I'll gladly sell such tokens.
Activity: 44
If you need money regularly, it's better to trade, but always be prepared to lose everything if you are trading incorrectly. It is better to buy and sell partially, as it was before. Well, if you have another job that brings you income, then invest in promising coins and hold.
Activity: 168
The revolutionary AI gaming ecosystem
The best you can do is to hold your rewards/tokens, you will never know when your tokens gonna increase its value and wait for further announcements from the dev team in order to see when the value of their coin will increase. I have known a friend who gets his rewards for his bounty and suddenly after 1 month, the value increases 200% which is my friend regret it so much.
Activity: 532
Merit: 132
I am familiar with people who also participate in generosity companies. Some of them do not rush to sell received Tokines, others on the contrary, immediately after the issue of tokens the exchange is sold. My friend advised me to send them to EtherDelta. When receiving tokens, place orders for the sale of x2 - x10 (depending on the project) and just wait until they are purchased.
It really depends, on some people. Such as dumpers. as soon as they received their tokens. regardless of what the project really is. without considering the people that invested on it.
They sell their rewards at lowest price. where they can sell it fast.
but in my case, i hodl it for a while. and sell when its high and really necessary.
hodling can benefit not only me but the price of the token.
Activity: 139

Just hodl some tokens.. It will have a higher value someday..😊
Or sell/trade and then HODL again until its the value increases.
Activity: 224
I will prefer to hold my coins because if you give that coin at least one year,  the coin will complete their road map step by step and the coin will go up. And in most case when the coin lists on any exchange the price dumps because the selling from bounty hunters. So as this selling ends and the project goes ahead successfully the price go even high and i will get good profit.
Activity: 378
IF the token initial value is high well i do sell it instantly but if the token is less than a dollar it is a good one to hold and wait for the rise of x10 to maximize the prize i got from the bounty. Most of the people who joined bounties are not thinking to hold and max their earning but just here to gain easy money.

I sell my bounty rewards immediately if the price is high enough to earn profit but I make sure that I save few to invest for extra earnings. And whenever the price is low I hold it patiently because I know the it would only results to a  profit loss.
Activity: 61
If the projects are good I leave the tokens,and wait for the price to be acceptable to me if the tokens are unpromising I sell.
Activity: 338
https://eloncity.io/
It's well known that here it depends on the project, I look at the campaign. If there is enough money for life, the best choise is to hold the koin, but this is my opinion.

I have almost the same opinion. Usually it depends on project, I hold till the price rise up at least for a bit and then sell. Sometimes I hold as a long-term investment.
Activity: 183
Merit: 10
I will wait for the increase of the price. We have different strategies on our rewards. Be wise about selling your token and always think what decision will choose. Check the updates of the team about the price.
Activity: 725
I'm waiting for a good moment to sell half the reward after receiving the award. I leave the other half for further growth.but the money I got was spent on investing.
Pages:
Jump to: