Pages:
Author

Topic: What do you do with the rewards you received? - page 21. (Read 6748 times)

Activity: 42
Merit: 0
I always leave coins and I'm waiting for a good moment to sell, now is a bad time.
Activity: 81
I try to sell them as soon as possible, the price of the kidney has not fallen much.
Activity: 104

Recently, the trust in etherdelta has been a little shaken. Therefore, selling through this platform is worth a lot more. Another thing, if a person pursues long-term goals, then it should be sold quickly if the coin has made several X.
Activity: 462
Merit: 250
bvo.trybravo.com
I am familiar with people who also participate in generosity companies. Some of them do not rush to sell received Tokines, others on the contrary, immediately after the issue of tokens the exchange is sold. My friend advised me to send them to EtherDelta. When receiving tokens, place orders for the sale of x2 - x10 (depending on the project) and just wait until they are purchased.
What do you do with the received tokens?
I prefer selling 50% and keeping 50% in my wallet, especially in the current downtrend when you never know if the token will make x2-3-5 or loose its value.
Usually I set a goal of earning this of that amount of money and I never get disappointed if I reached my goal but the price of the coin price went up.
Activity: 23
I leave them reserved I'm not in a hurry, I hope the best moment for something good to be done successfully.
Activity: 644
Merit: 145
All I have earned this year. Several times I sold the part, but only in order to buy again at a lower price. I don't see the point of selling in a falling market.
Activity: 476
Merit: 105
I am familiar with people who also participate in generosity companies. Some of them do not rush to sell received Tokines, others on the contrary, immediately after the issue of tokens the exchange is sold. My friend advised me to send them to EtherDelta. When receiving tokens, place orders for the sale of x2 - x10 (depending on the project) and just wait until they are purchased.

Exchange all your rewards right after you have got it. This is best option I can advise you. Don't wait until tokens you got will become unconvertible and it will be very difficult to use them.
Anyway, this is your choice!
Activity: 338
Merit: 100
When I get paid from a bounty project, I will wait two or three months until the token price is worth selling. But if the token price is expensive then I will sell directly at least half of the amount I have.
Activity: 112
I get patient and hold what ever token I'm being given because it will worth less when given at first and holding has a higher tendency of growing into bigger profit. It's in my own best advice to hold.
Activity: 98
It all depends on the project, if the project was good, leave the coins, the rest sell.
Activity: 158
I am just keeping them as of now and patiently waiting for the right time to sell them. Selling them while the market value is down now is not a good idea for me because I am hoping and aiming for big profit.
Activity: 268
Merit: 100
If the project has great potential in the future, then most of the received tokens I keep in the long run. The rest I sell at the first successful opportunity.
Activity: 105
If you sell rewards at once, you're missing out on big profits! I sell a small part to save Ethereum and invest in other projects!
Activity: 322
Im always pinning for the high price,its my aim to earn big thats why I prefer to hold the rewards I received from airdrops and bounties.I will hold it untill the right time come to sell it.
Activity: 112
Merit: 1
Not got any yet but I'll probably keep them for atleast 6 months, end up kicking myself if I sell too early.
Activity: 60
It depend a lot on the project. I usually prefer to hold the coins, but not too long. Sometimes i sell like 50% of coins immediately if the project doesn't have bright future.
Activity: 103
I usually hold the coins for 1-2 months and if the price does not increase, then I sell the coins and invest in BTC or ETH.
Activity: 94

I am planning on saving or holding it for a longer period of time and then sell it when the value is high. And I can sell it depending on my need for it. But the best way for me is to hold it and gain more profit.
Activity: 17
As for me, many of time I choose to forget to receive these rewards. I do not want these tokens to be sold cheaply because I have worked so hard to get to the bounty thread and I have been working hard for a few months.
Activity: 164
If I need the money, I sell some tokens. Otherwise, I hold it off until I can get a better price in the market. Although I have some tokens that are worth crap, to be honest. I don't know if I should sell it, hold it or throw it away.
Pages:
Jump to: