Pages:
Author

Topic: What do you do with the rewards you received? - page 19. (Read 6748 times)

Activity: 92
Merit: 0
If i get any rewards by doing some bounty campaigns i will wait for sometime until that token reaches some high value and then i will invest those coins in the some other ico which is top rated and eagerly expected by customers...
Activity: 238
If the project where I participated in the bounty campaign is promising and growth is possible in the future, I do not sell the reward received and wait until the price for it grows.
If the prospects are not very good - I sell and invest in other coins.
Activity: 448
Merit: 10
At the moment, I do not sell all the coins. Since the market is in a bad position. I hope the market will grow and soon I will sell
in fact, there is no need to question the crypto currency. In any case, we will see that the crypto currency begins to reach almost all spheres of human life. Perhaps there are doubts about specific coins, but not with respect to all the crypto currency.
Activity: 224
Merit: 1
At the moment, I do not sell all the coins. Since the market is in a bad position. I hope the market will grow and soon I will sell
Activity: 154
Depends of the tokens and projects. If the project turns out to be good, hold it for a while..and if the project is shitty..sell asap. This is my strategy.
Activity: 79
I didn't received yet any rewards here. But as I checked some spreadsheets in other bounties. I see that they are lucky to received those rewards especially in signature campaign category which have a rank of legendary.
Activity: 133
I prefer to hold the tokens now, because the price is very low.  I hope when the market rebounds, and the price of tokens will grow.
Activity: 196
I think I will wait for a while and sell the awards I have won. Up to this time I won a prize of 1 eth. The money I joined the campaign did not go to the market.
Activity: 14
I am familiar with people who also participate in generosity companies. Some of them do not rush to sell received Tokines, others on the contrary, immediately after the issue of tokens the exchange is sold. My friend advised me to send them to EtherDelta. When receiving tokens, place orders for the sale of x2 - x10 (depending on the project) and just wait until they are purchased.
What do you do with the received tokens?
Yes I have a bit token from airdrop. I think selling it today will not bring huge benefits. So I will take the option to be 10 times or not worth it at all.
Activity: 979
Merit: 258
If I ever need money at some point, I will sell the token of the bounty campaign rewards but if I don't need the money and the token is supported by a professional team, I will hold it.
When I get rewards from the Bounty campaign, I usually sell them immediately if the amount is significant for me
if I don't have any thing that need to buy of course I will only hold it. or jist exchange to may favorite coin. bit sometimes we need a reward for ourself for the goals that we achieve and we accomplish in enough time ao when I have an extra coins my reward foe myself is buy one gadget that I meed in my everyday life like the cellphone, laptop or desktop.
Activity: 966
Merit: 587
If I ever need money at some point, I will sell the token of the bounty campaign rewards but if I don't need the money and the token is supported by a professional team, I will hold it.
When I get rewards from the Bounty campaign, I usually sell them immediately if the amount is significant for me
Activity: 1316
Merit: 503
Activity: 1008
Merit: 501
I sell half if the price allows it. And the second half I leave and follow the development of the project. if the project gives hope, then you can keep tokens for at least five years.
Activity: 27
It's well known that here it depends on the project, I look at the campaign. If there is enough money for life, the best choise is to hold the koin, but this is my opinion.
Activity: 476
Merit: 10
Do not sell tokens at the end of ICO as I believe in the success of it and  holding until the token prise rise.
Making  research and analyses in which ICO to participate and that ensures that not getting shitcoins in bounties.
Activity: 392
Merit: 101
Everyone has their own strategy to sell or hold, and sometimes someone has their own reasons why they sell their coins quickly. But, better before you decide to sell or hold, you can do analysis and research about your coin. If the coin you think can increase higher, holding it is best.
Activity: 93
This is my first time joining bounty campaign so maybe i'll do 50/50 i'll hold half and sell half immediately just for some expenses and i'd like to buy some things for me
Activity: 812
Merit: 100
I am familiar with people who also participate in generosity companies. Some of them do not rush to sell received Tokines, others on the contrary, immediately after the issue of tokens the exchange is sold. My friend advised me to send them to EtherDelta. When receiving tokens, place orders for the sale of x2 - x10 (depending on the project) and just wait until they are purchased.
What do you do with the received tokens?
I will much prefer to hold it when I received a token and wait the right price for that token so I will get a higher profit. Because if we sell it immediately you will get nothing.
Activity: 238
Merit: 1
I regularly participate in the bounty campaigns and the coins I receive are arranged in different ways. If this coin is good and it has prospects for further growth-then I leave it well,if it is a coin that does not make sense, I sell it and try to sell it at least for the price that was on the ICO.
Activity: 131
I watch how the market reacts to new tokens and then make a decision - to sell or hold.
Pages:
Jump to: