Pages:
Author

Topic: What do you do with the rewards you received? - page 15. (Read 6748 times)

Activity: 966
Merit: 550
I believe in diversity and having a good spread, I will probably convert half to etherium or bitcoin and keep the remaining for a while lets see if the coin would perform. For some bounty I am selling coins immediately once they hit exchange, but i am never selling all of them, I am always keeping small part, because in this crazy crypto world who knows what will happen in the future, maybe they will make me rich. Be smart mate, not all developer will follow their roadmap which make the token price not grow. If the developer follow the rule of whitepaper or roadmap mean the token has chance to grow and holder will be the winner.  I mostly sell the coins after it has at least doubled the original value of my reward, but it also depends on the status of the coin, I sometimes predict its future price If I can speculate the possibilities of its future value.
Activity: 260
Merit: 100
The tokens I receive will be immediately sold if there is no possibility of rising prices.  Since most people that joined that bounty will do the same.
Activity: 90
Merit: 0
I am familiar with people who also participate in generosity companies. Some of them do not rush to sell received Tokines, others on the contrary, immediately after the issue of tokens the exchange is sold. My friend advised me to send them to EtherDelta. When receiving tokens, place orders for the sale of x2 - x10 (depending on the project) and just wait until they are purchased.
What do you do with the received tokens?

I usually just exchange it right away. Not eveything though. These ast few days I have been doing it like 60-40. Sell 60 keep 40%. So that ai can still bet whether price will go up or not.
Activity: 260
I always hold my token I received on bounty campaign if I like the project and I'm sure of it. I can hold tokens 2-3 months until they are listing to a good market. But I do not sell all the tokens always leave 10% for future growth. If I do not like the project, I try to sell all the tokens as soon as possible, as a rule, the price of the token of such a project immediately drops.
Activity: 70
I sell part of the tokens. and part of leave on long-term prospect.
Activity: 448
Merit: 21
I like to sell my coins to make hand money. I know this is a panic, but yes I do panic. I have a goal to make a good amount of hand cash. If that coin's price will increase then I won't cry for that but if the price will drop then you will be sad. This is true, I don't believe in HOLD and I don't think for my selling rewards will impact bad effect in that project. Thank You.
Activity: 35
It will definitely provide you huge profit some day and that happens with me. In simple words Bounty tokens are gold for me and Airdrop tokens are silver.
Activity: 324
if im thinking that project will be huge in future i hodl, if i see not then sell 90% and 10% hodl, just in case im wrong.
copper member
Activity: 812
Merit: 12
I ❤ ₿itcoin and Ethereum
what I do is hold up to the price increase 10% of the price of ICO after that I will sell it and buy ASTR Coin, because I am sure ASTR Coin will increase very high the price in the future.
Activity: 568
umachit.fund
Personally my experience - I sell everything because many projects never make X, and soon the time everybody forget about them and you will not sell coins any more.
Activity: 53
 I first see the coin whether it has a good future prospect no, because I think if to sell it to etherdhelta it is the same throw token. If the token has future leads for listing in exchange like binance or hitbtc I will certainly keep the samapai tokens listed on a large exchange...
Activity: 122
Most often, the price of tokens when entering the exchange significantly falls every day and very rarely grows in value.  Therefore, it is better to immediately sell the tokens.
Activity: 630
I participate in a bounty campaign also because I believe in that project, so I never sell immediately the tokens I receive but I prefer to keep them to sell them in the future, when the price will have reached a good value. Many bounty hunters, on the other hand, immediately run to sell them, and this is very negative because they risk damaging the growth of projects
Activity: 181
I usually sell tokens right away and profit by investing in promising coins.  Sometimes, if I like the design, then I keep tokens for a long term.
Activity: 111
Its depends on the price of tokens rewarded. If it's worth selling price then I will sell it, but if I believe that price still have the possibilities to still go up then just wait and hold more. Check for the advice of the expert
Activity: 31
Well, I converted some into bitcoin and ETH.Some are sold for daily needs.
Activity: 272
If it or the coins are promising, I hold on to them. There are no no specified rules to knowing a coin that would hit it big outside ICO. Coins have been promising and would later become worthless. The only thing that bars me from selling immediately depends on its future price increase. Have dumped rewards that later came to hurt me.
Activity: 45
I think we need to Hold them as long as we can, because of the price could be increasing due to project development and good markets. If we sell them right away then the rewards for us gonna be so small, we don't deserve it
Activity: 252
Merit: 13
I hold all rewards which I claim. Check the market , this is the baddest situation which you can imagine.  Wink
Activity: 163
I think it's best to immediately sell and profit to invest in more reliable coins.  Or you can try investing in the ICO.
Pages:
Jump to: