Pages:
Author

Topic: What do you do with the rewards you received? - page 20. (Read 6748 times)

Activity: 517
Merit: 10
with tokens that I received from bounty prizes would also be sold, but in the process of selling certainly I will make sure which market can for me to make transactions.
because from every token launch of course the developer will provide information about the market that receives sale and purchase transactions regarding the token, after I see and confirm the information then I just sell it.
Activity: 107
Merit: 0
Of course i hold it. I will sell it if the token are ready likes the price is x3 of the ico price or i sell i didnt see a potential on the coin/token
Activity: 560
Merit: 10
I usually sell it immediately because i always need money and this is the only work i do and i have things to buy and i have family to feed too
Activity: 203
My token was still on the holding process since they are small and it will be on higher cost if I transfer it to exchange with small amount and expenses on the gas wallet is higher compared to what you gain so I think I will look to add more on it then sell it on the future.
Activity: 294
Merit: 113
I like to save my rewards in safe wallet cause I only join campaigns/coins I trusted. Sometimes I sell like half of them to cover my real life expenses just to buy different altcoin.
Activity: 117
I didn't received any reward yet but my cousin use to sell it  immediately for fast bucks cause he always need money so maybe i'll do like that to cause i don't have job yet for stable income                   
Activity: 280
Merit: 2
The FASTEST and MOST SECURE Token Exchange
It depends on the reward and the token, Most times I normally hold the token 100% and in some case I hold 50% and sell of 50% then in worst case scenario I normally sell off everything
Activity: 238
I usually hold 50% of received rewards. Sometimes 100% . It depends on the situation on the market and the progect development . When I see that progect has progress and the work is running it is better to hold. But anyway, everybody decides according his feelings, because no one can predict with 100 guarantie what will happen with the coin.
Activity: 350
Merit: 100
When i receive my bounty tokens, if i am in need of cash, I will sell some immediately to raise cash for my need but if i am not in need of cash, then I will hold the token, I am a long term believer of crypto currency, I believe these coins will some day moon.
Activity: 224
Merit: 1
I'm trying to temporarily leave markers for the company, if the coin does not grow, then I sell the tokens, but if the coin is prospective, then I expect it to grow
Activity: 149
Depends with The quality of the tokens received, most of the time however, I hold on tothe tokens for long after the ICO and wait till they mature and gain value, then i trade some pf them for other coins,especially when they gain value
Activity: 154
In my, it was necessary to spend them, and everyone kept and thought it would be To The Moon. In the end, everyone is sitting at the bottom and afraid, so I think it's better to spend 50% and 50% leave for a long time.
Activity: 266
Merit: 12
I'm trying to multiply my received rewards, cryptocurrencies have become a game for me and very gambling. Trying to predict the consequences of certain events that take place in real life is very exciting.
Activity: 38
This depends entirely on a projects ecosystem/platform.

If the the utility of a project only extends to potential profit ( or losses) on an exchange, then it isn't always easy characterise something as a 'reward' when a token/coin might be trading below pre-ico price.

However, I would argue what platforms with real world applicability do is they entail more reward 'security' compared to pump and dump coins which often are past their expiry date after the first pump.

Just my two cents Smiley

Rafael Dunn
UK Community Manager
Energi Mine

https://twitter.com/EnergiMine
http://t.me/energitoken
Activity: 196
Merit: 1
When you recived some promising tokens , the best thing you can do with them is hold and wait for expensive price. If tokens you've got are cheap and not promising sell them and go for next.
Activity: 106
Merit: 2
I use to keep it to myself because a lot of people sell their profit thereby making the price to fall down, so it is better not to be in a haste while receiving rewards because if you do, you will be missing a huge profit ahead.
Activity: 70
When I get a token I first noticed something about it. For example, its roadmape, website, team activity about coin and most important issues when it will come to the market and some hit exchanger will arrive. If I feel better then hold on, If do not feel good then sell it.
Activity: 14
There is no only one answer to that question. It is different for each coin. Some of them have really high potential and you need to hold them for very long while the others are gonna vanish with time so there is no point in holding them. You just need to have a vision to decide which category your coins are in.
Activity: 140
If the price of tokens is much higher than the price of an ICO, then it is probably better to sell immediately to get a good profit.
Activity: 359
Merit: 100
I am familiar with people who also participate in generosity companies. Some of them do not rush to sell received Tokines, others on the contrary, immediately after the issue of tokens the exchange is sold. My friend advised me to send them to EtherDelta. When receiving tokens, place orders for the sale of x2 - x10 (depending on the project) and just wait until they are purchased.
What do you do with the received tokens?
It is completely up to you what you will do with the rewards that you get, some of the guys just hold everything and some others just sell everything I am the middle of the sell/hold strategy.
Pages:
Jump to: