Pages:
Author

Topic: What do you do with the rewards you received? - page 31. (Read 6770 times)

Activity: 101
Merit: 0
I withdraw about 80% and the remaining 20% I leave, because the project can survive and become successful in the future, and at the moment from a small amount I can not get rich
Activity: 280
Merit: 10
Depends on the token. If its value is high, I sell it, if its low, I will wait until the token price increases at least five times so that my reward from the bounty is maximum.
Activity: 336
Merit: 14
You have to work and follow for a long time to win awards. You have to know which sites the awards you win are sold. Then you can sell these prizes and earn money or wait and win more.
Activity: 124
All in Hold! I participate mostly in twitter and facebook, and you know the rewards for them not big. So I'll hope that someday Bitcoin again starts to set records, and after him all tokens.
Activity: 196
if I think that the project is good, I keep the received tokens and wait for them to grow in price.
Activity: 432
For me I will say some of my token or rewards gotten is to hold but when the time comes for me to sell them I sell them. And it also depends on the worth of the token... If it makes sense them I sell instantly but if not I will wait
Activity: 154
I have received some good number of tokens. But I didn't receive like for a free airdrop, some work was performed to receive the tokens. For the project that has good advisors, team, partners with clear roadmap, I don't sell such in quick time.
Activity: 896
Merit: 103
the most of rewards I am holding! believe in big successful future for crypto currency market! but some of rewards, what I think not perspective I am selling!
Activity: 105
If i like this project, i just keep these coins. If i don't like it, then i sell and invest in other more interesting projects.
Activity: 518
Merit: 250
I always hold them for longer time...it went ok with Electroneum, I suppose this is the best approach!
I think saving and holding the coins is the right choice. just think of the savings. while waiting for the right time to sell. in other words looking for multiple benefits.
Activity: 19
I try to keep all the tokens that I get, I actually try to forget about them for a while, because their grow wont to happening after a while, on that time I try to get more tokens.
Activity: 224
Merit: 1
Now with the market below. Consequently, few projects survive. The coins that I receive, at the moment I hold until the market is restored
Activity: 191
Merit: 1
I am familiar with people who also participate in generosity companies. Some of them do not rush to sell received Tokines, others on the contrary, immediately after the issue of tokens the exchange is sold. My friend advised me to send them to EtherDelta. When receiving tokens, place orders for the sale of x2 - x10 (depending on the project) and just wait until they are purchased.
What do you do with the received tokens?

In most cases, it's better to sell immediately, because projects die quickly. But of course everything depends on the project itself, on the HYIP around it, on the team's experience, on the timing of their product implementation
Activity: 602
Merit: 250
I will save and hold the coins in a long time so i can get more profits if the price will increase but if i really need it like purchasing a very important things then i will easily sold it as much as possible so i can use it at the same time this is i'll gonna do with the rewards i've received from working.
Activity: 448
Merit: 4

Hi, I'm trying to wait for a good price if I'm happy with it, I sell the part. But even so everything depends on the project you need to conduct a token analysis. Sometimes it's worthwhile to sell everything because you can wait a long time for a good price and instead buy a good coin
Activity: 252
I do not sell the coins I have earned, I am saving them for the purpose of earning money on the growth of the coin. That is, I hope that at least half of all coins should grow. I do not know if I'm doing the right thing, but it seems to me that you can earn more.  Wink
Activity: 643
Merit: 253
I prefer to hold it for atleast 3 to 4 months and see how price goes on the charts and depending on that either I hold or sell and get bitcoins in my wallet as holding too long can also be risky as no one knows what will be the price of those tokens within few months so if you feel that price is good to sell then go for it and invest that money in some reputed coins that is surviving since long time.
Activity: 392
Merit: 11
I do nothing for at least 6 months after the coin has been listed to maximize its value potential. Most bounty hunters dump their tokens as soon as they get listed in an exchange but as the developers haven't finished the project yet, it's more advisable to hold the coins and wait for the developers to finish developing the project, because the coin value may increase.
Activity: 296
Merit: 11
I prefer to wait. I do not sell any tokens for a penny. Very often there are situations when the bull shit is growing very much. It is impossible to predict events. Even if a couple of coins will grow, this profit will block losses on other coins that had to be sold immediately.
Activity: 65
 it depends on project. If it is a good project, I will hold the tokens for a long term, but if it is a project that is not so good, I will sell off use the fund invest in another coin or I cash out if i am in need of cash.
Pages:
Jump to: