Pages:
Author

Topic: What do you do with the rewards you received? - page 27. (Read 6782 times)

Activity: 22
Merit: 0
Actually I prefer for holding my rewards so that it is more profitable and I can gain more money of it.
Activity: 463
Merit: 11
SOL.BIOKRIPT.COM
at first i hold my tokens and just for a reason, and if the price of that certain tokens is low i don't do sell it for rush i still look for a better profit and i am not happy bout the news today. They said our last campaign is scam tho i received my tokens there's still no exchanger in any market so i will wait again.
Activity: 171
Actually getting tokens from rewards is a great thing. But at this point in addition to finishing work in the bounty, you also need to be patient to wait for payment and when received, be patient to hold and wait for market growth at the end of the year. Some have sold tokens from their rewards. can bring regret later.
Activity: 350
Merit: 10
For me, I'm usually instantly selling when I received my rewards.
Fact is when the bounty distribution started there's a chance that price will be dumped.
So it is nice to sell it instantly and plan to buy in a dip for more tokens.
Activity: 292
I sell all the rewards I get. I know I cause many problems like the other campaigners who sell coins immidiately, but I'm very affraid of low price after the ICO.
Activity: 196
I think the best option is to invest part of the money in BTC and invest some money in cheap promising coins.
Activity: 208
I hold them. The first time we receive the tokens, it usually has a low price and listed on a small exchange which is I believe that's not the right time we sell the tokens right away. It's better to wait for a better and higher price,  and of course a good exchange. I believe by holding and waiting patiently,  we can get a better price for the tokens.
Activity: 245
Merit: 104
if you mean remuneration for participating in bounty campaigns, then I think it's better to hold them for a while until the course of these tokens, released on the stock exchange, crawls up. having received a profit, you can reinvest it into an investment fund, and receive a passive income.
Activity: 139
Merit: 1
I try not to sell coins at once . So as soon as patiently waiting it is possible to profit much more original. If you urgently need money, then sell at a low price
Activity: 350
Merit: 100
It depends on the project that pays you. Some of them are really promising and it will be smart to hold the tokens. But others lose more that half of the ICO price and never recover again. So it would be smart to sell them as fast as you can.
Activity: 152
Merit: 1
of course it's probably good to spend on yourself and the family, but if you do not lead the correct strategy of increasing your capital, then we will remain at the same level
Activity: 518
I still hold all the rewards i had received in my bounty campaigns especially now that the price in the market is low and  i will wait for the time that the price will go high before selling it.
Activity: 434
Its depend on you on what you are going to do, for me I just keep holding some coins and wait the proper time  because I think someday the price of those coins rise and if the price reach what I want I will sell my coins to make more profit.
Activity: 103
I will always hold the good tokens received for the bounty rewards and that tokens will give me good returns for holding long time I was already got some good returns for my bounty rewards.
Activity: 154
All the rewards that i have received has been put into another investment which converting it into ETH. I inverted it inorder to gain  more profit and also as my savings.
Activity: 140
Usually I keep my rewards tokens for over 6-12 months and then look how the project development is going on. When the whole market starting to grow, then there is a good chance to sell tokens for a good prices and get more profit than if I sell immediatly after bounty distributation..
Activity: 490
Personally, I decided that I would keep the tokens on my wallet for at least a year, since I want to sell them at the highest possible price. Putting tokens on the stock exchange and placing sell orders is also a good way to sell tokens faster and more expensive, but only if there is a coin pump.
Activity: 44
Usually i try to participate only in projects which i like and believe in. That is why usually i just hodl these tokens, because i know projects will develop and their prices will grow.
Activity: 378
they are Yiours to decide what to do with in the long run, But i suggest you hold on to these rewards just for a little while and see what gains they can have, dont hold too long and dont be quick to seell either
A lot of people here in crypto world is selling there bounty rewards after it will list on some exchanger because they know that the price of there rewards will not be stable on the market and i think selling our rewards immediately can give us a huge profit.
legendary
Activity: 1274
Merit: 1000
Holding for a long term profit does it for me. Especially if the project is of high quality and also very promising. Else I sell off if I realised there will be a massive dumping when it hit an exchange and buy back after they are done dumping. It all depends.
not all long-term strategies will work, try to do some research before you decide, because I think it's very risky and affect your profit in the future
Pages:
Jump to: