Pages:
Author

Topic: What do you do with the rewards you received? - page 30. (Read 6770 times)

Activity: 98
Merit: 0
i have not earned any compensation if it is time for me to get it i will use to invest in ethereum for the long term
Activity: 462
Merit: 100
I will wait that their token will be listed on a wonderful exchanges and wait for the higher price so that I can get a big profit. Patience is the key and see after a few months, you can sell it with a high price.
If I have the reward I get, I will use it to invest in the digital market. For example, I would invest in bitcoin or some altcoin such as etherum or ripple because they will be the place. to help me faster have more money
auy
Activity: 336
Merit: 10
Now you do not need to sell anything, prices have fallen very much. Better wait until the situation in the market is normal.
Ofcourse wise people hold them for future, you can Try to get hold of THUG now as reward from their Airdrops, very promising and are tradable, join them on Twitter or Telegram and get some now and hold to moon.
Activity: 71
I usually hold the coin that i got because the value will rise in a few months and the price is usually not good because there's a lot of people that sell their token and make the price down. I still have some tokens that i got a few months ago and their value already incresed several times than before.
Activity: 1071
Merit: 500
Some times  i sell according to market conditions all bounty rewards and if i believe the project will be valued in the future i'm buying back at low price, generally it depend on the project. Some times only hodl for long term.
Activity: 336
Merit: 1
the bounty tokens I receive I keep holding these rewards for long-term growth we can expect these coins profit only when the market is in bull market until then hold for maximum profits
Activity: 140
I am familiar with people who also participate in generosity companies. Some of them do not rush to sell received Tokines, others on the contrary, immediately after the issue of tokens the exchange is sold. My friend advised me to send them to EtherDelta. When receiving tokens, place orders for the sale of x2 - x10 (depending on the project) and just wait until they are purchased.
What do you do with the received tokens?

As of now, I do to keep my tokens safe in my Etherwallet to secure my investments. In the market, I wait for the perfect time to raise the value of my holdings in order for me to gain a incredible values.

Keeping my coins is my first option but i do updates all the time and set limits on how far i will go beyond the value. My goal is to make the most out of bitcoin with all my hard work and maybe i could fullfill my dream to have a business of my own.
Activity: 210
The reward I get, I will bring them to continue business and invest in the cryptocurrency market. Thanks to this market, my finances are growing high and strong. I feel happy when entering the cryptocurrency market.
Activity: 462
I sell my rewards right away because I need money for my daily needs.but if I think that the project is good then I leave tokens.

I usually keep it and see it as a long-term investment. I sold out early when I was paid but then the coins rose very strongly and I felt very sorry for that. Currently I keep most of the coins I get from bounty campaigns and I see that as a way to support my long-term development.
Activity: 429
I am familiar with people who also participate in generosity companies. Some of them do not rush to sell received Tokines, others on the contrary, immediately after the issue of tokens the exchange is sold. My friend advised me to send them to EtherDelta. When receiving tokens, place orders for the sale of x2 - x10 (depending on the project) and just wait until they are purchased.
In my case, I usually sell it already upon recieving my rewards due to the expectations that its market value will suddenly fall due to the market volatility that would result to smaller profit. Some people are holding to their tokens because they are waiting for its market value to rise but the problem is that not all cryptos's market value are growing after being released in the market.
Activity: 346
Merit: 103

As of now, I do to keep my tokens safe in my Etherwallet to secure my investments. In the market, I wait for the perfect time to raise the value of my holdings in order for me to gain a incredible values.
Activity: 392
Merit: 101
Its depend i think on the coin to coin. I keep my rewards tokens for over 6 -12 months and then look how the project development is going on. When the whole market starting to grow, then there is a good chance to sell tokens for a good prices and get more profit than if I sell immediatly after bounty distributation. So yes...i wait for it and when bull run started i sell them :9
Activity: 891
Merit: 500
Tokens that we have in generosity, we have to wait until the pump can not expect growth in the night, but if the market pump, we can expect the same growth in three or five times
If the market pumps, I sell the coins at a price where it is enough for me to make money on the investment i've made. That is how I make profit.
Activity: 76
Tokens that we have in generosity, we have to wait until the pump can not expect growth in the night, but if the market pump, we can expect the same growth in three or five times
Activity: 308
I sell my rewards right away because I need money for my daily needs.but if I think that the project is good then I leave tokens.
Activity: 112
What you have to do is wait for your rewards to increase their value, so when the market grows again, they would be growing more and more, that way, you could start getting profit with them.
Activity: 490
Merit: 123
This is quite a complicated matter.
Sometimes I win by holding, sometimes i have lost big by holding.

In general i think that the system of giving bounties in tokens is just stupid, apologies for swearing but this is stupid, bounty hunters drive prices down immidatenly after they recive tokens. They have to be paid in ETH.
Activity: 145
I invest my rewards in BTC. I participate in as many bounties as possible to get as many rewards as I can, but I don't just spend big reward money, I invest it to maximize the profit.
Pages:
Jump to: