Pages:
Author

Topic: What do you do with the rewards you received? - page 29. (Read 6782 times)

Activity: 420
Merit: 100
I just store and hold them. The current price don't make me happy at all so I hold long-term and believe in growth of the market.
Activity: 83
Merit: 0
I have never received a token from bounty so I never sell anything but soon the project that I follow will end and now I know what I should do with the coins that I will receive later because I've read some of the posts that are here
Activity: 168
Merit: 10
I hope that most people do not spend their rewards in this way, I really hope so, because if you immediately sell everything that you have, you can not do anything and even lose your money, which can be yours.
Activity: 420
When I receive a bounty award for a program, I do it in different ways!  If the project is average, and I see that the price will fall when entering the exchange, then I immediately drain. While the price of e has fallen I immediately drain the coins! If the coins have the potential to grow, then I hold the coin until it grows!
Activity: 252
I take something out for myself, and I try to invest the rest of the projects in different projects.
Activity: 94
If I do not trust the company, I immediately sell tokens to make a profit and then invest in reliable coins, for example in ETH.
Activity: 196
I try to keep the earned tokens as long as possible. And wait for the coin to come out on several exchanges and significantly increase in price.
Activity: 238
That's what I usually do to in the tokens I received from bounty rewards split for selling and hodling, but sometimes it depends if the coin has potential or not. When I have doubts it can gain value as time passes or might be delisted in exchanges then I will sell it immediately as soon as it get listed because I might lose the chance to earn from it while there's an opportunity.
Activity: 123
Merit: 1
BLOCKCHAIN BASED REIT
Etherdelta is an excel that is not good, the price in etherdelta is very cheap. my suggestion that you sell it on the official exchange that has been made by the ICO team
Activity: 168
usually i wait till the right time to sell received tokens. selling the tokens on exchanges after their listing is not profitable for me.
i have so many tokens and coins since 6 months but still i never sold one. the most  favourite coin is thugcoin. i am not gonna sell it till next year because it deserves to be  hodl.
Activity: 1316
Merit: 502
With the rewards that I receive from doing bounties, I sell them when the prices of the coins are at a  good price so I can make the most amount of profit from the coins that I have received. What I love the most about bounties is because since you are not investing in the project with your own money it makes it easier for you to hold the coins for a longer amount of time
But from the fact, what you are doing only helps you get less profit than ever because you usually wait a while before selling tokens, the market can change rapidly and your token can severely decrease in that time and never come back. I know sometimes you will feel it is a good decision but most of the time it will be a bad decision, I have faced this situation so many times and I do the same as you but fail, not too many projects can rise sharply, and therefore, my current decision has also changed, I sell as soon as possible when the token is listed
Activity: 452
when the Bitcoin stood at least in the rena 10 k, I immediately sold my awards, now it's not the best time for pouring coins, they have to be stored
Activity: 39
since that i never received any token yet, my plans would be i will not sell it right away but i'll wait bit longer cos i believe that the price of the coins will rise.
Activity: 138
I usually sell tokens and then profits invest in other more reliable coins to get a good profit.
Activity: 110
If you immediately sell coins and get a good profit, then probably not worth the risk and hold the coin for a long term.
Activity: 266
In my opinion, tokens received from the bounty campaign are better to hold and then sell at a good price. I think it would be better invest money in promising projects. But, of course, some of tokens I prefer holding
Activity: 294
I did not participate in a lot of bounties. Some ended in December and January, but there are still no payments. Some paid fairly quickly, but the cost does not suit me. Therefore, and i would simply hold it.
Activity: 490
Merit: 255
With the rewards that I receive from doing bounties, I sell them when the prices of the coins are at a  good price so I can make the most amount of profit from the coins that I have received. What I love the most about bounties is because since you are not investing in the project with your own money it makes it easier for you to hold the coins for a longer amount of time
Activity: 89
I am familiar with people who also participate in generosity companies. Some of them do not rush to sell received Tokines, others on the contrary, immediately after the issue of tokens the exchange is sold. My friend advised me to send them to EtherDelta. When receiving tokens, place orders for the sale of x2 - x10 (depending on the project) and just wait until they are purchased.
What do you do with the received tokens?

hold is the most appropriate and safe way. do not sell your coins when you just received them, sell when you see the market price is high, it will give a lot of profit.
Activity: 98
If it's a good project I think you should keep them for 1-2 years you can get the money x2 or x10. If you are a project you feel unsafe you should sell them after receipt.
Pages:
Jump to: